[~CODED~] [Finished] Riya the U.G.C. officer

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Franks

If people weren't becoming invested in the setting then it would mean we were failing as writers. These concerns are not less valid because the game world is imaginary.

Fair enough.

So by that logic, I've created a wonderful villain character.

Reactions: JDeko

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So by that logic, I've created a wonderful villain character.

Only if the villain can be defeated, and you've done everything to establish that this villain is unbeatable no matter what, pissing in the face of any attempt by the player to stop her.

Meaning instead you've created Dr. Badger.

F

Franks

Only if the villain can be defeated, and you've done everything to establish that this villain is unbeatable no matter what, pissing in the face of any attempt by the player to stop her.

Meaning instead you've created Dr. Badger.

I've already said that I plan to add ways to remove her from Tavros in the future. Do you want me to add them now to satisfy your hurt feelings? Because I'm not going to. In fact, I have a whole new understanding of why Kaizer_Z acted like he used to.

All your argument really amounts to is 'I don't like her, she shouldn't be in the game even though multiple other people in this thread do like her!!!1'

I'm going to say this one more time, and then I'm going to stop replying to you.

If you don't like her, don't interact with her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Futatuesday

Nov 9, 2016
Wouldn't this be better labeled as xenophobic rather than racism? Either way I think this could be a pretty fun character if you manage to add a little depth to her character, which I assume is the plan longterm. Just do keep in mind this is a fantasy fulfillment game and people tend to respond to things better when they're not powerless. Especially in a game like this where there is so much freedom.

Sure you could get Riya booted from the station but why go that far when you can just add some lines of text with Steele stomping her verbally on a few occasions followed by some hate fucking? Hate sex is great sex.

Kirovreporting

Aug 28, 2015
Considering how she's super racist against non-humans, I do enjoy that there isn't much difference in the sex scene between humans and xenos.
Also I don't really get all the "dim view comparisons" in this thread, Kelt and Badger make Riya look vanilla.

F

Franks

Considering how she's super racist against non-humans, I do enjoy that there isn't much difference in the sex scene between humans and xenos.
Also I don't really get all the "dim view comparisons" in this thread, Kelt and Badger make Riya look vanilla.

Oversight on my part, that. I had intended to add more scene variations like tail tugging for tailed PCs, ear scratching, , dirty talk, etc, just slipped my mind while I was actually writing it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah it's getting better. Thou if Franks would attain something like Kaizer lvl without having this typical Kaizer biterness and gramar nazism attitude of his outside writing it would be even better. Not get it wrong Franks but some of Kaizer habits was really bad so better not try emulate them to get more in "how to understand Kaizer mindset better".

OmegaCX

Sep 13, 2015
She is certainly different from the usual sort of people the PC can interact with. Not that different is bad per se, it just makes her quite interesting. I noticed that there is not any clear reason for her attitude towards non-human, perhaps there could be some sort of interaction there.

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
I really don't understand why there's so much hate for this character. Those people who are like "nuh-uh spes-cop wouldn't dare be racist to my *insert hilariously awesome combination of things*" have to understand it's a FUCKING spes-cop on one of the larger frontier space stations currently available to us, not some civilian shithead on a frontier planet that nobody would give a shit if he met with an "accident". I'd assume that just because you're a Steele and an *insert hilariously awesome combination of things* you're still not allowed going around attacking/killing/raping any UGC citizen/personnel you like. Because of her being a spes-cop you also can't just go and punch her face in, even in frontier space there are laws, which she can enforce, and are like all laws up to interpretation (to a certain extent), and just because you can turn Penny into a dick-hungry cum-guzzling whore, that doesn't mean other law enforcement personnel, or their superiors, would appreciate you even attempting that quite as much. I feel like too many people have the mindset of "I iz *insert hilariously awesome combination of things* and I iz Steele, so I iz immune to law". I doubt any of us in real life would go up to a dainty little police officer girly and smack her about just because she said something you didn't like. Overall so far she feels like a nice break from the entire "everybody is politically correct and doesn't mind whatever amalgamation of things you are or anybody is" thing. I also can't imagine why people don't understand that there are some virtually untouchable characters out there, I mean they're LITERALLY playing as one, they and their ship never get searched by customs, or scanned, or whatever else somebody like Saendra might have to go through as a space-trucker. Is it really so hard to believe that some random Indian cunt from Earth managed to accrue so many favors in the UGC's higher ups that she simply has become untouchable as long as she doesn't go too hardcore on things?

Last edited:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Speaking of what we can do to Penny, I would find it highly amusing if Dr. Badger saw this new UGC officer as a threat and decided to send someone her way with a gift :D

F

Franks

I really don't understand why there's so much hate for this character.

It seems like a vocal minority more than anything; I wouldn't even say 'so much hate', I'd say 'These two or three posters got offended and tried to force me to bow to their personal tastes'. The other posters in this thread seem to find the concept interesting, and the vast majority of the forum's readers probably don't care either way.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Actually, this is so absolutely unacceptable you're getting a vacation because of it. Hooray!
Another plot-armored asshole.

Reactions: Emerald
F

Franks

It is not a nice thing to make such characters. Because it is made to insult players and the author does not even trying to hide it.

Bored, not bothered.

It was all a social experiment, right?

Tacit

Creator
Jul 5, 2016
Please don't fight. The forums are supposed to be a fun, friendly place.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
And Franks is trying to convince someone how subtle his trolling is.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You came to my thread and started posting without any provocation, said you were bored, so I'm keeping you company. How is that trolling?
Ouch. Your thread has no "private area" sign. Thought it was a part of free-for-all forum. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.