Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {Sign-up}

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Dang. o_o  

I can see why you are a night owl now, especially with all that commotion going around xD
(P.S: I will start posting again in the next hour. )

Then it's a good thing Chrome tells me when something happens in another tab. I've got fanfics to read, it helps alleviate the boredom of waiting.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Then it's a good thing Chrome tells me when something happens in another tab. I've got fanfics to read, it helps alleviate the boredom of waiting.

Going to post one more time for the time.  I'm giving you the head's up! ^^

I have posted, and I will call it a night here. 

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
...Not sure if you're expecting me to describe the tone, or if I even know...

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Oops!  Sorry about that! >.<

I was hoping that you can describe the body tone.  I hope that clears up the confusion. 

I'm not sure I know what to do there. You said that he was lithe? I don't imagine he'd have enough muscle for tone to particularly matter.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
I'm not sure I know what to do there. You said that he was lithe? I don't imagine he'd have enough muscle for tone to particularly matter.

Let me word it like this then.  A person can be lithe, but they can also look firm.  Pretty much, don't describe them as being/looking squishy, and them looking fit.

Does this help give you an idea?

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Let me word it like this then.  A person can be lithe, but they can also look firm.  Pretty much, don't describe them as being/looking squishy, and them looking fit.

Does this help give you an idea?

Hmm... On the one hand, I don't want Shivers to completely suck at transformation, but on the other, I don't think someone with so little experience would be perfect every time. So let's say he takes an average; not too solid, not too soft.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Hmm... On the one hand, I don't want Shivers to completely suck at transformation, but on the other, I don't think someone with so little experience would be perfect every time. So let's say he takes an average; not too solid, not too soft.

I agree with the idea.  Let's go with that then.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Notification for RuBoo: The next post will take a bit for me to create.  I need to describe the part of the hive where Alula and Shivers go to eat.  I should have it up by the end of the night. :)

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
RuBoo: Post is finally up.  Sorry it took so long.  I wanted to make sure I had the right wording while writing enough for the post ^^;

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Notification for RuBoo: There will be a low chance that I will post for tonight.  Long story short, I'm in a very horrible mood due to some recurring events in my family, and I am close to blowing up -_-+

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Notification for RuBoo: I had to get a seven hour hair-do up.  I'll get a couple of posts for you up within the next hour.  Sorry for the wait ^^;

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
I am sorry for not posting: There seems to never be a good moment for that in the last few days.

This weekend I was/am buried under a surprise pile-up of projects, and do not foresee any quick ends to the pile-up.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Notification: I'm sad to say that I won't be able to post for tonight.  Yet again, more family related drama ate away at my energy to rp.  I'll try again Monday night IF things don't get any worse -_-+

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
What's being suggested? I can't help if I don't know what I can choose from.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
What's being suggested? I can't help if I don't know what I can choose from.

I'll post that for the next post.  I got that covered :D

Btw: I will be slow for tonight as well.  I have to study for a pop quiz for my Wednesday college class. ^^;

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
RuBoo: Are you able to reply to the post, or do I need to add a little more to make the post better to reply to?

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Sadly I can only post once for right now everyone.  I was worked ragged in my college class yesterday, and I am still resting up.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Yet another thing happened this time.  I need to get some paper work done at the college to transfer soon, so I will need to hit the hay soon.  I'll post once for tonight ^^;

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Uh, hey everyone!

I've been watching the RP for around 2 weeks now, and I've been hoping to join. I've already sent my profile to Tresde, so I hope I get a positive response. But uh, can someone send me a summary of what's been going on? 'Cause there's some bits that just make a brain go "Duhhh..."

Thanks!

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
RuBoo: The next post will come later on tomorrow.  There are a few details I need to check with Meds about to make sure the next post is consistent in the hive's construction. ^^

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Got some bad news everyone. I won't be able to post tonight. 

It storming like crazy around my area, and the internet/power have been flickering on an off.  I will be really sporadic tonight to say the least.  I'll try to post on Monday, unless if conditions continue to be the way they are. -_-+

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Bad news everyone, I won't be able to post for tonight.  There is a huge lesson that I need to get ready for tomorrow, and I'm using this time to catch up on any work I missed.   

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Yet even more bad news: Due to an unexpected power outage that lasted for most of the afternoon, I have to get caught up with what work I was unable to get done.  I will see if I can post tomorrow, but who knows at this point -_-+

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Notification (RuBoo): I may not be able to post much tonight.  There is another detail in need to talk to Meds about, so things are kept consistent with the hive's workings.