New profile posts

A little disappointed that there isn't fanart of Rennala and Ranni duo-casting Comet Azur like the Father-Son Kamehameha from Dragonball Z somewhere in the world.
What do you think of this:
Tide Hunter
Tide Hunter
Seems kinda cute. Not sure why they inserted a Flowey quote in halfway through and sorta implied some weird meta shenanigans though.
HeroicSpirit
HeroicSpirit
While there isn’t much in terms of weird meta shenanigans (outside of some gags/Easter eggs), there is some plot stuff going on which I’m not going to spoil in case you play it.

Which of the characters do you think is the cutest?
Ok if you can answer can you recruit roo
S
SonicCD
Thanks
S
SonicCD
I need help because I can't get the resent patch for Corruption of champions 2
TheShepard256
TheShepard256
If you're not a backer, you won't be able to get it; either become a backer by supporting them on Patreon or SubscribeStar, or wait until the public patch (which generally comes out around the middle of each month).
"We are Slut Dragons, and we live in these Slut Caves where we suck, fuck, and eat butt." ~Dragon from R&M
#pinkcaitgang
We are a gang that believes that Cait's skin color is and should remain PINK. Tan and pale Caits DO NOT INTERRACT
transed my gender (exclusively online and in private); my (bisexual) husband was very supportive for exactly eight months and just now got mad. ??? Tell me shit like that before I get comfortable, please. Now I'm pissed.
What is your opinion on Evil Hat Productions’s (creators of FATE, Monster of the Week, and Blades in the Dark) game Thirsty Sword Lesbians?
Burnerbro
Burnerbro
Hey there. A pretty random question, but not a bad one.

The game looks too gimmicky to be a worthwhile purchase IMO, especially since I don't see what stops a tabletop group from having plenty of thirsty characters and players of all orientations in a campaign created with a more robust and all-purpose system.

Any particular reason why you asked?
HeroicSpirit
HeroicSpirit
Just curious to see what people think.
Burnerbro
Burnerbro
Fair enough, though this leaves me curious about why it isn't a thread in the General Bullshit sub forum, why you asked me specifically, and most of all about what your opinion about the game is.