Zheng Shi Content Discussion (GENERAL) (PLANET UNFINISHED)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
What level are you, what class are you and what is your gear load out? You hit the gym, train with Ramis and chat with Syri to boost your stats?

I used the gun from Akane's quest and was able to burn his shields fairly fast.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Reactions: Baggrin and sumgai

TheShepard256

Aight i have no idea if this is the right place to ask that but eh, it's on Zheng Shi; so, how do i beat Urbolg? i've been stuck on that guy for days, can't get past him, i tried everything, even some cheats, no can do. Is there something to get a oneshoteverything kind of weapon or smthg like that?
He'll surrender once his Shields go down or his Lust gets to 80, and you'll also need to take down any turrets he spawns (one every 5 rounds, at the cost of 25 Energy). Using attacks that deal a lot of Electric damage is your best bet, as both his Shields and the turrets are weak to Electric damage. Defeating him with lust attacks, while still doable, is harder due to his 65% Tease resist and 20% Drug resist (plus the fact that you'll still have the turret(s) to deal with), though he's also got a 30% Pheromone weakness so it's a bit less difficult if you've got pheromone perks.

As a side note, he has an ability that reduces his Lust by 45, but his combat AI won't select it unless his Lust is at least 80, at which point he's surrendered, so he can never use it.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
Can you change Olympia's length requirement of less than 24 inches to 24 inches or less? It's mildly annoying having to take Condensol before every interaction just because my PC happens to have an exactly 24 inch dick.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Too bad the Operations/Command deck isn't in. It seems that the thick of interactions in Zheng Shi would be placed there.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
That would be on the command deck, according to docs. She'd even have her own room.

Though I don't know if that doc was made before the LDC existed.
From what I have read on here LCD bunny might get put in Cherrys wall though that might just ve a theory.. though he did nothing for me. I suppose the JS Port will to be done before the writers add more big content..

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
From what I have read on here LCD bunny might get put in Cherrys wall though that might just ve a theory.. though he did nothing for me. I suppose the JS Port will to be done before the writers add more big content..
Good riddance if he ends up there.

Generic Grunt

Nov 22, 2021
Can anyone tell me what effect stealing the sidewinder has? Does it perminently lock certain interactions, or can you take it without any real repercussions?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Can anyone tell me what effect stealing the sidewinder has? Does it perminently lock certain interactions, or can you take it without any real repercussions?
1. You lose your current ship. You keep the inventory and some installed things like the Dong Designer (somehow).
2. You can get Olympia as a crew member, but she will only crew the Sidewinder.
3. If you come back with the Sidewinder, you fight Dr. Teyaal. Make sure you install some weapons, the Sidewinder doesn't come with any. It's a tricky fight, unless you know her gimmick.
4. Fighting Dr. Teyaal 3 times progresses her story. Depending on the choice you make you will be able to meet her at the Operations Deck (I think), once that's added.
The key is her best attacks (Shield Disruptor & Vampire) are opposed Systems checks and bypass the Sidewinder's high Evasion. Install one or two Hardened Systems and they won't work on you.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
4. Fighting Dr. Teyaal 3 times progresses her story. Depending on the choice you make you will be able to meet her at the Operations Deck (I think), once that's added.
Actually, she shows up in the Rec Deck, near the store where you can sell everything. And it's already in.

Reactions: Theron

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
Is it possible for the player to turn Zheng Shi upside-down, for lack of a better word, like if you freed the slaves, defeat each of the gangs' leaders, and take the Sidewinder, would that at least damage their operations?

TheShepard256

Is it possible for the player to turn Zheng Shi upside-down, for lack of a better word, like if you freed the slaves, defeat each of the gangs' leaders, and take the Sidewinder, would that at least damage their operations?
Not yet, though freeing the slaves and/or stealing the Sidewinder will slow down their operations. Once the Command Deck is added, we'll probably get a chance to earn the respect of each of the gang leaders (with the possible exception of the Corona Lords, whose HQ isn't on that deck) - or maybe piss them off, and combat may or may not play a role in either path (I'm not privy to the details of those plans, so I'm just speculating here). Either way, I doubt our actions will have much of an effect during the events of the game, though they may have a significant impact afterwards.

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
Not yet, though freeing the slaves and/or stealing the Sidewinder will slow down their operations. Once the Command Deck is added, we'll probably get a chance to earn the respect of each of the gang leaders (with the possible exception of the Corona Lords, whose HQ isn't on that deck) - or maybe piss them off, and combat may or may not play a role in either path (I'm not privy to the details of those plans, so I'm just speculating here). Either way, I doubt our actions will have much of an effect during the events of the game, though they may have a significant impact afterwards.
Worth mentioning that, at least for now, releasing the slaves is the only way to both unlock the Slavebreakers and to recruit Ardia