Zheng Shi Content Discussion (GENERAL) (PLANET UNFINISHED)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
The different busts for them Laquine Jumpers though...

I can't have one of each on the ship?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
The Bored Jumper is still as annoying as ever. It'd be nice to punch her, knock her out, do something to convey my derision of the character after defeating her in combat.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
The Bored Jumper is still as annoying as ever. It'd be nice to punch her, knock her out, do something to convey my derision of the character after defeating her in combat.

Tease her to max victory and then just walk away. :p

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Tease her to max victory and then just walk away. :p
The thing that immediately comes to mind at this statement is an image of crushing her balls under my boot. I'm not murderboner by any means for this NPC, but there is zero chance something so passive aggressive will satisfy me.

Reactions: Paradox01

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
The thing that immediately comes to mind at this statement is an image of crushing her balls under my boot. I'm not murderboner by any means for this NPC, but there is zero chance something so passive aggressive will satisfy me.

*shrug*

That's cockteasing them is currently the meanest thing available to them. Unless you think making them bust a nut so hard that it ruins their suit is mean.

SoAndSo, how's Maike's stuff coming along?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
*shrug*

That's cockteasing them is currently the meanest thing available to them. Unless you think making them bust a nut so hard that it ruins their suit is mean.

SoAndSo, how's Maike's stuff coming along?

I wrote a new scene for winning which involves riding her face and denying her orgasm. Or sticking her with Throbb right before she cums. Perhaps someday you will be able to really... stick it to her.

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
How do I get the password from Kiro? All the wiki says is that it "can be obtained from Kiro after completing her distress call", but there's no details other than that.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
How do I get the password from Kiro? All the wiki says is that it "can be obtained from Kiro after completing her distress call", but there's no details other than that.
After you've rescued her and i think talked to her at a bar at least once, you can call her up when you get asked for the password.

TLO

Mar 1, 2016
Need help on freeing the slaves, I have maikes key card but I can't seem to find the weapons cache to arm the slaves in the slave pen.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Need help on freeing the slaves, I have maikes key card but I can't seem to find the weapons cache to arm the slaves in the slave pen.

Unfortunately, at the moment, there's no way to release the slaves after beating Maike already. The only way to free them is to get a save before fighting her, beat her again, and then release. Sooner or later there'll be a way to unlock their collars after the fact to trigger the Slyveren & Random Gangbangs.

TLO

Mar 1, 2016
Unfortunately, at the moment, there's no way to release the slaves after beating Maike already. The only way to free them is to get a save before fighting her, beat her again, and then release. Sooner or later there'll be a way to unlock their collars after the fact to trigger the Slyveren & Random Gangbangs.

Oh okay thanks for the info.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
A reminder that the rabbits will reign forever.

Not with that sterility plague hanging over them. At least half-breeds are viable.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

John Johnson

Mar 8, 2016
Is finding Zheng Shi locked behind anything?

I don't mean the password Kiro's got, I mean finding the place at all - do you need to have cleared a certain planet, reach a given level, is it just some flat % random travel encounter, etc.

Chiromishi

Aug 9, 2017
Is finding Zheng Shi locked behind anything?

I don't mean the password Kiro's got, I mean finding the place at all - do you need to have cleared a certain planet, reach a given level, is it just some flat % random travel encounter, etc.
You unlock Zheng Shi after finding the Myrellion probe.

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
I'm really liking the interactions with Ardia. Are there any plans to eventually be able to recruit her?

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Are there plans to include any type of lounge or market area in Zheng Shi? Aside from the entrance of course.

It being the pirate base I would assume this is a thing but... we all know what happens when we assume

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Are there plans to include any type of lounge or market area in Zheng Shi? Aside from the entrance of course.

It being the pirate base I would assume this is a thing but... we all know what happens when we assume

Yeah. That stuff will be at the end of the dungeon.

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
Out of curiosity, how many more pleasure slaves will there be in Zheng Shi that you can interact with?