Zheng Shi Content Discussion (GENERAL) (PLANET UNFINISHED)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I've made it to Zheng Shi but I'm running low on money. Anyone got suggestions for ways to get a lot?

Don't take the device from the Mouse Mechanic, steal Roz's armor or core, don't free slaves. Beat up all the mining machines for gems, sell them to Anno.

Maybe unlock Breedwell and donate/incubate for $$$.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

sheldonquack

May 4, 2019
Don't take the device from the Mouse Mechanic, steal Roz's armor or core, don't free slaves. Beat up all the mining machines for gems, sell them to Anno.

Maybe unlock Breedwell and donate/incubate for $$$.
Thanks for the response. I have a lot of gems saved up but it says Anno isn't interested in the gems

Drash

Mar 22, 2017
Ship stole!

Now if only it had some point defense and it would essentially be this scene:

I kinda feel bad about all the escaped slaves getting left behind though. Are there plans for a rescue/evacuation to be added?

Reactions: Solrane

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Ship stole!
I kinda feel bad about all the escaped slaves getting left behind though. Are there plans for a rescue/evacuation to be added?

It's assumed they just find their own way off. There's no shortage of ships sat around waiting to be stolen.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
And the pirates can't do anything about it? The keys are left in the ignition, so to speak, a sufficient number of slaves know how to pilot a ship, and the pirates won't shoot them down?

Reactions: Magrior and Athena

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
And the pirates can't do anything about it? The keys are left in the ignition, so to speak, a sufficient number of slaves know how to pilot a ship, and the pirates won't shoot them down?
In all fairness, if Steele can infiltrate single-handedly infiltrate Zheng Shi, the base of operations of five major pirate gangs, even with Jack/Jill interfering, and steal the top of the line Sidewinder, I really don't have a problem with the slaves getting out. Let's face it, the pirate gangs really aren't trying all that hard.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
In all fairness, if Steele can infiltrate single-handedly infiltrate Zheng Shi, the base of operations of five major pirate gangs, even with Jack/Jill interfering, and steal the top of the line Sidewinder, I really don't have a problem with the slaves getting out. Let's face it, the pirate gangs really aren't trying all that hard.

Teyaal tries hard. I think that's the Gryvaain doctor's name. She's probably pissed that everyone else is so useless... and that they aren't sucking her dick.

Phoenix11

Dec 17, 2017
Okay quick question im confused about. the Doctor lady you steal the super ship from atacks you and if you beat her three times you can rescue her and she tells you to meet her someplace on the planet. Am i just blind or has that not be implimented yet?

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
Okay quick question im confused about. the Doctor lady you steal the super ship from atacks you and if you beat her three times you can rescue her and she tells you to meet her someplace on the planet. Am i just blind or has that not be implimented yet?
Not implemented yet

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I've made it to Zheng Shi but I'm running low on money. Anyone got suggestions for ways to get a lot?

If you don't want to go all out and cheat using the Save Editor (not that there's anything wrong with that), equip the Bimboleum Defense Emitter, Prototype Pirate Shield, Aegis MG and Trick Bracer for the Shield buffs, and a couple Aphro Daisies. Hit on Dr Lash a couple times. All you have to do is throw a couple Aphro Daisies at him and let his attacks do the rest. Once he knocks down your shields (which will be at 245 with this build), watch his Lust meter redline thanks to the BDE.

He respawns after you defeat him, so you can rinse-wash-repeat to your wallet's content. It goes without saying that you should save right before each encounter, just in case.

Last edited:

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Who are you talking about?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Ah. Yeah, I know what necroing is, I just didn't realize this thread was that old.

In answer to this:
have u seen the last time he visited?

No, no I haven't.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 16

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
If you press on a persons profile you can see how long it has been since they have last been on.

Also, considering this is a planet discussion thread, it's likely ok to create new posts after awhile. The necroing is replying to something from a long time ago.

MasterPopper303

Apr 22, 2021
Aight i have no idea if this is the right place to ask that but eh, it's on Zheng Shi; so, how do i beat Urbolg? i've been stuck on that guy for days, can't get past him, i tried everything, even some cheats, no can do. Is there something to get a oneshoteverything kind of weapon or smthg like that?