Your joys with CoC II

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Joke's on Tobs:
Keros skipped ten years of their lives so PC didn't exactly have a shadow for Kinu to crawl out of.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Joke's on Tobs:
Keros skipped ten years of their lives so PC didn't exactly have a shadow for Kinu to crawl out of.
Jokes on Tobs, alongside what you said I always felt that Kinu was more in Kiyoko's shadow than ours.

DJ_Arashi_Rora

Jul 19, 2017
Jokes on Tobs, alongside what you said I always felt that Kinu was more in Kiyoko's shadow than ours.
Jokes on Tobs, Kinu will have to step it up to get out of the shadow of her sire who is fighting a literal demon vs some second rate mercs

Mizukage

Mar 16, 2021
Jokes on Tobs, Kinu will have to step it up to get out of the shadow of her sire who is fighting a literal demon vs some second rate mercs

Fighting a demon? Wait until she starts getting out more and finds out that we are the shadowy slut queen/king who will in 20 years rule the entire region once the sleeper agents we spawned into literally every possible faction (many of them in serious positions of authority like elven nobility fathered on Elthara) grow up and start doing our bidding to influence those factions. Then she gets to worry about whether or not we plan on naming her heir of our empire and dumping that entire mess on her head when before she was just worried about her mother putting her in authority over one really big tree.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I really like Azzy and the Queen hornet (forget her name) eggnancy content but it gives your PC honey filled tits, is there a way to get rid of the honey after?

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
My current joys of CoC2:

Always Kohaku, and nobody can change that.
Sariel is also a fine piece of ass, and nice to talk to even if she feels shoehorned in for content because apart from smalltalk and reaming her, she doesn't do much right now.
Lusina's a cutie and I want her for myself for my moth PC - which hopefully gets moth baby works soon™.

I do oh-so wanna properly breed that damn manticore in the Foothills so she stops calling me a prick, lol.

Maybe hoping to see some of those Eastern demons (oni) crop up somewhere and harass those foxes; a three-way between the fluffy sluts, hornies of all sizes and the cold-shoulder elves sounds amusing right now.

Hoping to see more overall tattoo options, such as being able to cover one of my PCs in (not Jötun, but magick) runes, gothic swirls, or some funky PSO-looking stuff.