Your Gripes With CoC2

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
It is also him wanting to fuck Brienne and Kiyoko that gets to people. And since he is a dude, it is can be seen as a threat

Arona and her "I would collar Brienne if I could" companion talk doesn't get as much, if any, scorn in comparison.

It could also be that we can turn Arona into our bitch, while our only options are to become Quins in some of his scenes. So maybe it is also that. If we only had Dom Arona that doesn't bottom, I think that would be somewhat more comparable.

Last edited:

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Damn, a lot of people hate Quin?
I'm neutral on him. He used to be one of my faves until I realized the way Bubbles intended to write him and how I read him were completely different.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I'm neutral on him. He used to be one of my faves until I realized the way Bubbles intended to write him and how I read him were completely different.
Oh. Well, the way I see Quin is that he is just a dude. Maybe with some internilized biphobia and tad to gun-ho with his magic, but a fun one non the less. That simplicity did get muddy (Family legacy, Tollus connections, His statue magic and assasin training) but overall I liked him.

I am not sure how Bubs seen him, but death of the author and all that.

As I said, as long as Birbs delivers with his anal content and I do not need to be his lover to access it (which was apperently something Bubbles wanted to), I will be happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: valk42

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Oh. Well, the way I see Quin is that he is just a dude. A little misoginistyc, with some internilized biphobia and tad to guh-ho with his magic, but a fun one non the less. That simplicity did get muddy (Family legacy, Tollus connections, His statue magic and assasin training) but overall I liked him.

I am not sure how Bubs seen him, but death of the author and all that.
Well, I always saw Quin as a casanova wannabe rather than an actual playboy like Bubbles wanted to portray him. I suppose I just can't imagine Quin being charismatic and wooing someone up. But that's mostly a "me" thing.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Well, I always saw Quin as a casanova wannabe rather than an actual playboy like Bubbles wanted to portray him. I suppose I just can't imagine Quin being charismatic and wooing someone up. But that's mostly a "me" thing.
I mean he is a playboy with him being a bunny boy. But if that is how Quin was supposed to be sean, I do not see it. As you said, his attempts at flirtation and his general character come off as to dorky. Not that dorks can not be playboyish when time comes, but my man fumbled the bag with Cait of all people.

He is fun to tease though.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
I mean he is a playboy with him being a bunny boy. But if that is how Quin was supposed to be sean, I do not see it. As you said, his attempts at flirtation and his general character come off as to dorky.
I mean, yeah. You want to casualy top him, which Bubble wanted to be a dedicated one-off scene. Inherently contradictary opinions. Which is fine, it's just hard to implement both at the same time.

• Wow
Reactions: Karakara

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I mean, yeah. You want to casualy top him, which Bubble wanted to be a dedicated one-off scene. Inherently contradictary opinions. Which is fine, it's just hard to implement both at the same time.
...what? Why make it an one of scene? What was the logic behind it. That would have made the people with interest in Quin bottoming content like me miffled at least.