Your Gripes With CoC2

nooby900

Apr 24, 2022
game is very good. like playing a adult version of dungeons and dragons. i enjoy the combat and , whenever defeated, i take a transformative appropriate to whatever defeated me if possible accepting whatever happens. this also makes me take combat more seriously rather then just clicking auto attack (i use default difficulty) as if i fail in battle it makes me feel like there's consequences. I'm considering doing a higher difficulty run but still overall its fun and interesting to me i hope corruption of champions 2 continues to make content for years perhaps even decades. i play on android mostly as its easier to carry on my ship, i work on a ship where i often get no internet underway.

Feb 8, 2023
I sometimes checked out sex scenes with companions due curiosity but afterwards they claim they're in relationship with champion.....how come champion didn't have a say in it ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

Reactions: Karakara

TheHiddenOne

Sep 14, 2015
I sometimes checked out sex scenes with companions due curiosity but afterwards they claim they're in relationship with champion.....how come champion didn't have a say in it ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

Because our champion can be aroused by a glass of water (or was that Steele? I forgot..).
When, to use Brint as an example, our Minotaur claims to be in a relationship he just opens his pants and the champ is too distracted by the massive member to actually listen to what is said.

valk42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
out of curiosity, which one? claiming to be in a sexual relationship after sleeping together is normal, but romance should be opt-in except for with kiyoko for some reason

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Brint and Brienne are ones that come to mind. Ryn arguably, but mostly on her end. Kiyoko but she is she. Rest are fuck-buddy-pilled. Hell, Viviane and Quinn are as far removed from romantic partner archetype as one could get as things stand.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Brint and Brienne are ones that come to mind. Ryn arguably, but mostly on her end. Kiyoko but she is she. Rest are fuck-buddy-pilled. Hell, Viviane and Quinn are as far removed from romantic partner archetype as one could get as things stand.
With Quinn it kinda tends to change between scenes.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Which scenes if you do not mind me asking?
It has been a while so I might be misremembering but I think he was pretty romantic in the Christmas scene.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
It has been a while so I might be misremembering but I think he was pretty romantic in the Christmas scene.
The only thing I remember about that scene is that he was calling us his hussy, he was using his libido magic and all that jazz. Not really my cup of tea.

But I do think that he is mostly presented as friend still. There is not much romantic tension between him and the champ, which is by the design since he was supposed to have a friendship/romance paramaters. Not much of it got implemented.

As things stand, Quinn seems just as interested in bonning Cait and Atugia as he does the PC.

I on other hand am much more interested in fucking his bunny butt then starting any long term relatioship with the boyslut. Come on now! We all know that is the only way he will be able to catch up to Brint in terms of popularity.

A twink unfucked is a twink wasted.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
The only thing I remember about that scene is that he was calling us his hussy, he was using his libido magic and all that jazz. Not really my cup of tea.

But I do think that he is mostly presented as friend still. There is not much romantic tension between him and the champ, which is by the design since he was supposed to have a friendship/romance paramaters. Not much of it got implemented.

As things stand, Quinn seems just as interested in bonning Cait and Atugia as he does the PC.

I on other hand am much more interested in fucking his bunny butt then starting any long term relatioship with the boyslut. Come on now! We all know that is the only way he will be able to catch up to Brint in terms of popularity.

A twink unfucked is a twink wasted.
Whatever happened to ol' Bubbles, until that gets sorted out he's stuck in limbo.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Whatever happened to ol' Bubbles, until that gets sorted out he's stuck in limbo.
No actually. Bluebird has gotten permission from Savin to write more Quinn content, if that is still happening anyways.

I've gotten approval to write some buttstuff for Quin, who is one of my top favorite NPCs in the game. I've also got a set of deerfolk twins that I'm writing - a dom girl who can be cisfem or a dgirl (player's choice), and a subby twunk that's very shy. I just submitted a wyvern tf that's waiting for review, as well as a small expansion for root of man that includes more diverse skin colors and new hair colors. I've got some other projects that I'm keeping hush hush just in case they don't get written, since work is tumultuous at best! Please look forward to these! :)

Reactions: Karakara and Savin

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
There is another...
I did not say with Brienne, Silly. But even then, if you do not turn Quinn into a loyal waifu -- for believe me, he is just as slutty as Cait -- he would not have much of a chance. There are not many of players that would be fine with their companions being constantly pregnant -- or at least I assume so.

Reactions: D'Angelo

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
No actually. Bluebird has gotten permission from Savin to write more Quinn content, if that is still happening anyways.
Yes, this is still happening! I just got my proposal for Quin approved. This includes the stuff for QuinQuest 1 & 2, the progression of his romance, and more. I've got a few smaller projects I need to wrap up before I can really start digging away at it, but please look forward to it!

I just need life to stop kickin' me in the cunt first xD

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Yes, this is still happening! I just got my proposal for Quin approved. This includes the stuff for QuinQuest 1 & 2, the progression of his romance, and more. I've got a few smaller projects I need to wrap up before I can really start digging away at it, but please look forward to it!

I just need life to stop kickin' me in the cunt first xD
If you need/accept submission for scenes of anal variety, I would love to contribute.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
As I say half jokingly but half seriously, some of his unpopularity stems from not being able to top him. I know that I am playing into stereotypes here, but he is a sluty bunny Twink. Him being a strict top doesn't mesh well with what people have come to expect from specimen such as he, especially in game where most of the player base is male.

All I am saying that a lot of people would be more forgiving of his attitude if we could sodomize him real good.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I always felt like Quin had potential to be great, but that the writer didn't really do anything with stuff like Quin's past as a cultist & personal antagonistic relationship with Tollus, beyond these things making him an outcast and an explanation for his lustiness and lust wizard powers.

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
It also doesn't help his case that he'd use his lust magic on people, without their knowledge, and you kinda just... ignore it?

Idk man, Quin is... an odd one.
Also the 5(?) corruption you get for telling him to fuck off.

Reactions: TheIrishOtaku