Your Gripes With CoC2

nooby900

Apr 24, 2022
game is very good. like playing a adult version of dungeons and dragons. i enjoy the combat and , whenever defeated, i take a transformative appropriate to whatever defeated me if possible accepting whatever happens. this also makes me take combat more seriously rather then just clicking auto attack (i use default difficulty) as if i fail in battle it makes me feel like there's consequences. I'm considering doing a higher difficulty run but still overall its fun and interesting to me i hope corruption of champions 2 continues to make content for years perhaps even decades. i play on android mostly as its easier to carry on my ship, i work on a ship where i often get no internet underway.

Feb 8, 2023
I sometimes checked out sex scenes with companions due curiosity but afterwards they claim they're in relationship with champion.....how come champion didn't have a say in it ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

Reactions: Karakara

TheHiddenOne

Sep 14, 2015
I sometimes checked out sex scenes with companions due curiosity but afterwards they claim they're in relationship with champion.....how come champion didn't have a say in it ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

Because our champion can be aroused by a glass of water (or was that Steele? I forgot..).
When, to use Brint as an example, our Minotaur claims to be in a relationship he just opens his pants and the champ is too distracted by the massive member to actually listen to what is said.

valk42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
out of curiosity, which one? claiming to be in a sexual relationship after sleeping together is normal, but romance should be opt-in except for with kiyoko for some reason

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Brint and Brienne are ones that come to mind. Ryn arguably, but mostly on her end. Kiyoko but she is she. Rest are fuck-buddy-pilled. Hell, Viviane and Quinn are as far removed from romantic partner archetype as one could get as things stand.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Brint and Brienne are ones that come to mind. Ryn arguably, but mostly on her end. Kiyoko but she is she. Rest are fuck-buddy-pilled. Hell, Viviane and Quinn are as far removed from romantic partner archetype as one could get as things stand.
With Quinn it kinda tends to change between scenes.

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
Never had sex with Azzy in my current toon but she’s referred as my girlfriend/lover for some reason