Your Gripes With CoC2

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
God I wish the Taelers had either normal limbs (Catfolk) or complete furry limbs (Anubians) like those found on other Kemonomimi . This half and half where their feet and hands are just skin whille the rest are covered in fur just does not look right. Why is our designated bunny race an exception?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: waterpanther7

darky4444

Aug 5, 2024
My biggest gripe ever is combat debuffs. Debuffs that last a turn against enemies with one action per turn will have it removed on the next turn which makes it hard to utilize properly. Multiple action points for characters (specifically 3 action points) make debuffs very useless even if the duration is 1-3 turns(almost all debuffs btw), as they have it removed in a full round. The debuffs in this game are kinda weak regardless, so I dont see why making them last longer would be a problem...

My idea: the legit easiest way to make debuffs useful is to make all debuffs (except stun and prone) last at least 2 rounds. Every turn of debuff in the game should last AN ENTIRE ROUND, regardless of action points the enemy unit has. This way it still wouldnt be broken with the thief class perk that increases debuff duration but it would be at least somewhat reliable to use.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Honestly, for this world, I would have gone with the bunny people looking like Playboy Bunnies. You know, women with hourglass figures, bouncy tits, jiggly asses and feet always clad in heels. Kinda like the Viera from Final Fantasy XII but even more explicit.

In a proper PnP RPG, I would have said either normal people with rabbit/hare attributes or full-on anthropomorphic rabbits/hares, as Kara squared said. It does look a bit weird having them randomly hairy here and there but not everywhere.

Reactions: D'Angelo

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
I admit, I don't really understand this gripe. By the time we get to the banquet, it's possible for us to have met up to 5* of the Seven face to face, and that was them being blatant. What's one more godly face-to-face?

*Lumia appears at the end of the first dungeon and has her own dedicated quest and NPC hub. Keros appears if you gain entrance to the Kitsune Den and either follow Kiyoko's questline or do favours for other kitsune. Mallach can be encountered in a dream, or if you do certain things after building his temple Hawkthorne. Nareva has a very small appearance during the Convocation of Mirrors quest. And Sorra has an even smaller one in a dream you can have if you're an oviparous harpy. At this point the only God we haven't met (and probably won't) is Velun.
I just think it’s really silly, that’s all.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Wait till you realize Aileh is Helia backwards, referencing the mander from coc1.
Haven’t played coc1. Helia sounds like Helios but gender bent. Aileh secret sun goddess confirmed?
Seriously tho, I’m guessing she isn’t meant to have an actual connection with this character. Probably. Hopefully.
So I’m not bothered by her name.

TheShepard256

I’m guessing she isn’t meant to have an actual connection with this character. Probably. Hopefully.
I'm pretty sure their only connection is that they're both Savin's kinda-bad-but-not-really* lizard-girl waifus you can have a unique kid with.

*by which I mean, Helia starts out as an enemy, and Aileh is/was part of Kasyrra's army, thus technically making both of them bad guys initially.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Honestly, for this world, I would have gone with the bunny people looking like Playboy Bunnies. You know, women with hourglass figures, bouncy tits, jiggly asses and feet always clad in heels. Kinda like the Viera from Final Fantasy XII but even more explicit.
Same!

I'm pretty sure their only connection is that they're both Savin's
Aileh's actually Skow's character. :p

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
It does look a bit weird having them randomly hairy here and there but not everywhere.
The vesparus, snow snake people, also have random hairy bits here and there. Look me straight in the eyes and tell me those fistfuls of fur are a significant adaptation to their environment, they could barely keep a large rat, maybe 2 warm, never mind a giant snake woman with her tiddies out 24/7.
Looks cute though.

Last edited:

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
The vesparus, snow snake people, also have random hairy bits here and there. Look me straight in the eyes and tell me those fistfuls of fur are a significant adaptation to their environment, they could barely keep a large rat warm maybe 2 warm, never mind a giant snake woman with her tiddies out 24/7.
Looks cute though.
With Vatia's bust, I'm more distracted every time by the fact she's always shown with her titties hanging out and doesn't even try to cover up her body, which you'd think someone with a major body temperature problem would at least consider. Surely those snakey slutbags don't need to be on display for her magic to work, right?

Edit: Also, separate gripe, but considering Brienne's comments about the Black Knight implied she believed we could dominate and brat train them, I'm hopeful that the current set of sex scenes for them (hard dominant that they are) are not the only way to interact with the Black Knight sexually, and that there will be a Dominant Champ or at least a Service Top Champ route to bed them in future, resources permitting.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Kinda like the Viera from Final Fantasy XII but even more explicit.
That sounds great except the less except "more explicit" part. Just make the girls more fertile on case by case basis.
sample_a47468224a2a44c86066e88dd764f141.png
Artist is bludwig on twitter

Black Knight implied she believed we could dominate and brat train them
Surely she jests. Besides Arona, I do not think there is another futa Dom we can dom. And I don't see how someone called a BK would differ.

Edit: Also BK looks like a dude. A butch girl. Which is nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucky_I

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
With Vatia's bust, I'm more distracted every time by the fact she's always shown with her titties hanging out and doesn't even try to cover up her body, which you'd think someone with a major body temperature problem would at least consider. Surely those snakey slutbags don't need to be on display for her magic to work, right?

Edit: Also, separate gripe, but considering Brienne's comments about the Black Knight implied she believed we could dominate and brat train them, I'm hopeful that the current set of sex scenes for them (hard dominant that they are) are not the only way to interact with the Black Knight sexually, and that there will be a Dominant Champ or at least a Service Top Champ route to bed them in future, resources permitting.
I feel like she’d be looked at as weird for wearing more than a bra. That’s how every native to it dresses. This the frostwood, get your sensitive ass back home across the ocean if you can’t handle the cold.
While on the topic, I am bothered by the inconsistency in how the body temperatures of boreal elves is described, sometimes they are one with the wind and sky, sometimes they have normal body temperatures, depending on the author. It’s a little bit annoying.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
That sounds great except the less except "more explicit" part. Just make the girls more fertile on case by case basis.
View attachment 36805
Artist is bludwig on twitter

Surely she jests. Besides Arona, I do not think there is another futa Dom we can dom. And I don't see how someone called a BK would differ.

Edit: Also BK looks like a dude. A butch girl. Which is nice.
Precisely because Arona is the only such character that BK has a good reason to be correctable.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Eh. The appeal is there but I would like it more if she could be expanded upon in the future as she is. She seems interesting enough.

Last edited:

teawolf

Jan 30, 2024
Writer in the discord. BK is purely hard dom; Wsan's comments about it prior to Tay's release was that people weren't going to believe that she was. Not going back through it so you can believe that means never or not, but I wouldn't hold your breath. I'd love more switchy doms--or switches in general!--but she's got a niche.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Writer in the discord. BK is purely hard dom; Wsan's comments about it prior to Tay's release was that people weren't going to believe that she was. Not going back through it so you can believe that means never or not, but I wouldn't hold your breath. I'd love more switchy doms--or switches in general!--but she's got a niche.
Is there pregnancy planned? Or is it already in game?

Not Walk Cycle

Aug 25, 2024
Did the discord say why The Observer wrote out Tay's sex scenes? I was expecting more writing from Wsan to be honest.

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
I’m already holding my breath for more Kura content—if I keep holding it for another character, I’ll suffocate.

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
Domming the black knight would indeed be hot as hell. And more male on futa in general too.
But now, as an appreciator of said fetish, we do have more than Arona already, friends. Just off the top of my head I can name Wynne, Kassyra, Seastone , Sandre and Caera. Without looking at the wiki, so I might be missing someone, and not counting random encounters like Fritte.
But yeah, I'd like more too. Hopefully in the future we can add Orlaith to this list as well. And Evelyn... Maybe Kalysea... Klemaia.
I haven't played the content yet, but marco polo mentioned that Brienne comments on the possibility of champ domming BK. If Wsan, writer of both these characters never considered writing such a path, why would he tease us so?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Did the discord say why The Observer wrote out Tay's sex scenes? I was expecting more writing from Wsan to be honest.
Just an error. I guess somebody copy/pasted the code outline and forgot to change it.
Won't be happening.
I would however love to con Wsan into writing Arona/Tay threesomes where they BOTH dom the fuck out of you

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
I would however love to con Wsan into writing Arona/Tay threesomes where they BOTH dom the fuck out of you
If that does happen, would it be an exclusive scene for Dom-Arona, or could it be made for both Sub and Dom Arona, like PC could give Sub-Arona permission to take control along with Octavia in the threesome in fucking PC's brains out, just so that people who either have a Dom or a Sub-Arona don't feel left out.

Reactions: valkyr42