Your Gripes With CoC2

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
... What part of a berserk orc ripping a priest to shreds is funny? That was her wish :gedthinkies:

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
A little annoyance with Rindo.. the fact she still swoons regarding Nakano after you concubine her. I know there is at least one Recent Event talking point where she does this, and getting an alternate one for when you ask her about him for after she becomes your concubine would be nice.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
This should not be happening, please obtain direct quote from the game and paste.
Here is the the Recent Event in question even kept her art to show she's Concubine/Pregnant in the clip. Here "People > Nakano" Talks don't look like they got any revision post-concubine so whatever you have pre-concubine is the same swooning and little hints that she likes him. I can post copies of the people talk too if you want, but like I said I'm unsure if those actually got replacements? I can also provide a copy of the save file if wanted.

Attachments

• RindoRecentEv1.png
    RindoRecentEv1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
  • RindoRecentEv2.png
    RindoRecentEv2.png
    991.5 KB · Views: 49

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
That plays a major role in deciding which of the twins you get to knock up later. I don't think that event would fire right if you didn't pick a side.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Its not like there's anything unattractive about Komari as displayed in the present, she's another kitsune chick with titanic tits and the only sign of her age is ever so slight wrinkles at her mouth/eyes.
If players are prepared to have sex with Wraiths then a kitsune whose life is just being torturously extended against her will by her petty master doesn't even rate.

If anything her unfortunate fate might well mean there are people who long to comfort her if you know what I mean.

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
She is the most sane of them all, at least on the surface. I may not be big on breeding foxes, but seeing more content for her? Yes please.
Don’t forget, I’m one of Kinu’s stories there’s a discussion between Miko and Komari about how she had a body just like Miko’s 250 years ago, so even at a old age Kitsune age quite gracefully Still to much of Miko’s shock. (Even if Komari is a Yasha I believe an old Kitsune wouldn’t look much different)

Reactions: A1teros

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Deserves a thread of its own lol
This happened in the other gripes thread too I think. No reason to split it off if it's still technically on topic tbf.
Gripes are gripes.

Rudra72

Jun 16, 2022
im more mildly amused than anything
the floofs are just that polarizing

now for a gripe of my own

how come we don't have an ambush character in yet

redlightnin55

Dec 21, 2022
how come we don't have an ambush character in yet
I don't even know what that means which might answer your question. If that's a kink, it's probably super obscure.

If it's not a kink and just asking why there's not a character who ambushes the player in the game, I have some news (and a Byvernia) for you. lol

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
I assumed they meant us ambushing someone, since we get ambushed left and right.