Your Gripes With CoC2

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Though, imagine how cool it would be if someone like the Faceless ambushes us in the Ways Between?

"Prepare to be lost in space Meddler!!" insert epic rock music

Charity

May 24, 2020
Though, imagine how cool it would be if someone like the Faceless ambushes us in the Ways Between?

"Prepare to be lost in space Meddler!!" insert epic rock music

Nah, I have enough with her handling my ass to me. Even after delete of resolve and, by extend, her nuke attack (Wisper and her are STILL one of the most dangerous bosses in game).

And even THOUGHT of having RNG in the most save way to travel? Kinda scary btw.

Aug 4, 2021
Due to the disappearance of camps in danger zones described in another topic, it would be nice to be able to put them back into the inventory to prevent wasting camping supplies.

Reactions: Ker0k

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
They disaper bc they BROKE. There not much to salvage.
I think the implication was that there be a 'Tear Down' or 'Break Camp' option to allow you to reclaim Camping Supplies if you do it before the camp 'breaks'.
My personal thought on it, though, is that I am fine with the current system, most places let the camps last long enough and it isn't expensive to buy 4 or 5 Camping Supplies. Either way they're taking up an inventory slot. I probably also wouldn't be upset if it did allow salvage.

Aug 4, 2021
I just thought it was strange, setting up a camp and leaving it at risk of being robbed by unknown enemies. Common sense suggests that you should always gather your belongings before continuing your journey into the wilderness.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
I guess it would be like that hardlight tent from TiTS, so ideas how to work it in are there.

Rudra72

Jun 16, 2022
People here seem to have no idea what I'm talking about, so let me edumacate you

Ambush traps

a cross between a femboy and a tomboy

a femboy, with a feminine face and curves, but defined musculature

look up the term on danbooru or rule34 to get an idea

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
People here seem to have no idea what I'm talking about, so let me edumacate you

Ambush traps

a cross between a femboy and a tomboy

a femboy, with a feminine face and curves, but defined musculature

look up the term on danbooru or rule34 to get an idea
Huh...
One of the concepts of all times, for sure.

Itachun

Apr 1, 2021
Dick girls. I get the Devs must really like them. But a lot of the new content is always something to do with dick girls. I'd rather real males over dick girls, or at least normal girls with just a pussy. Not all this dick girl stuff all the time.

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
Dick girls. I get the Devs must really like them. But a lot of the new content is always something to do with dick girls. I'd rather real males over dick girls, or at least normal girls with just a pussy. Not all this dick girl stuff all the time.
In my opinion there are more female content than males, but in terms of pure romance male champs are more numerous, dick girls are well…. There I guess. Don’t remember much as I spend too much time with just kiyoko for my daily husband/wife play dopamine.

Reactions: TipMaster

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I think you mean not enough dick girls. On a more serious note it's already been worked out that there is more male to dick girls. And I think pure females top both

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Let me fix your statement there, Emily. Not enough dick girls with lover/wife expanded content. I'll expand that further with not enough submissive dick girls with lover/wife expanded content. I love a good submissive dick girl that just wants to get their ass cratered into the bed/floor. On that note Ryn needs a good mating press scene with options of both receiving or giving said mating press.

Zeus101

May 5, 2023
I HATE WHEN THE CHAMP IS SIMPING FOR DICK ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY A STRAIGHT CHAMP WHEN STUFF LIKE THAT HAPPEN, hate it when that happen or when the champ gets violated in the damn ass for shit that's not related to that, in some scenes the champ is getting head and gets fingered in the ass, kinda annoying to save before convos that might lead to sex scenes like that.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
that would be because the champ isn't straight. you control their broad actions, not their thoughts. canonically bisexual
That and rape or be raped is kind of the law of the land, haha. Though like the other guy said, you can avoid most, if not all of it (and with the lose scenes, just don't lose 4Head). Just get used to saving and checking your autosaves for everything you walk into. But yeah this game is kind of best suited for bisexual players. I'm gynesexual myself so I still get a decent amount of the content and the pure masculine character content is pretty easy to pass by. Honestly the hard part for me is the male characters where the description is vague enough you can't tell if femboy, twink, or just masculine with vague description so my boner does get confused in those cases LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: valkyr42

Zeus101

May 5, 2023
Guess this ain't the game for me then
I'd thought people playing would have learned there are tooltips and prompts that warn you what your getting your genitals into by now. I'm not too into dick girls either but you'd think people would "read" in a text based game.
Reading doesn't do shit some of the scenes pops up out of nowhere, maybe you're the one that should do more reading.

ForeverLurker

Feb 9, 2022
Guess this ain't the game for me then

Reading doesn't do shit some of the scenes pops up out of nowhere, maybe you're the one that should do more reading.
How about some Examples instead of "You should do some reading" it makes sounds like a teenager trying to pick a fight.

Reactions: CroqueMonsieur

Zeus101

May 5, 2023
I don't have the time nor do I care to dig and find 'examples' for a pointless argument I have more important shit to do

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
If there are scenes that are improperly labelled and don't let you know you're about to start lusting for dick, it's worth calling attention to it or even reporting it. Helpful tooltips are important, and you should be able to play your character how you like.

Screaming about how it's ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY A STRAIGHT CHAMP is hilarious though.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You can play the game without triggering most (if not all) sex scenes if so you wish.

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
you control their broad actions, not their thoughts
Damn, I wish you could control their thoughts. What they think makes me wanna slap them sometimes, although it's usually just when they interact with the kitsune.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022

Uh huh. This really clarifies why some people feel so worked up about girls with dicks to me. "Real Males" "Normal girls" yeah. Feeling a bit critical of the genders?

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
Hmmm... Messy.

Two ways to avoid this "issue" would be:
1: Play in the Story difficulty, hard to lose a battle there.

2: Avoid sexual choices unless you really know how they go down (placing the mouse over them often tells you what's gonna happen)

Other than that, don't know what to tell you tbh

Jan 13, 2022
The "Surrender" option for the Vulperine Hunting Party encounter is missing a tooltip, which would've real useful as I didn't at all expect to have sex w/ a Vulperine woman when the scene only indicated the 3 Vulperine men were present.

ForeverLurker

Feb 9, 2022
In my free time obviously and I don't play this constantly can't remember the last time I played this and this is also my last response jackass so don't bother replying
Ok I will respond where are the examples? Or was it you didn't remember the last time I played after posting a shit take which is it?

But back to the point I did accidently take penis when I pressed milf ride when I assumed the milf would ride me. I was wrong I learned that real quick