Your Gripes With CoC2

Loveless

May 29, 2022
they are literally calling themselves monsters because they expect to be called monsters due to how they were treated in the past
Which I find weird. Not only the Kitsune are the chosen faction of a God they are also the dominant faction back in the Old Country where they suppress two other different races that dwell there. Their self pitying "People think we are monsters!!" shtick falls kind of flat, especialy when not only random kitsune but also their scouts will attack people because they are hungry. It's not hard to perceive them as scummy when litteraly every single first interaction with a Kitsune you can have in the wild will be negative (except the lumberjack lady, she's cool. Other kitsune should honestly take her advice and just offer sex to passerbys. It shouldn't really be hard to feed for them unless the leothrans have really nasty racist views about them).

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
My gripe as usual - not enough Kas. Also not able to romance Kas or at least be fuck buddies (hate sex buddies?) if champ goes soulbound.

I know it's because she wants champs soul and not having one just makes the champ useless to Kas but a girl can still dream.

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
My gripe as usual - not enough Kas. Also not able to romance Kas or at least be fuck buddies (hate sex buddies?) if champ goes soulbound.

I know it's because she wants champs soul and not having one just makes the champ useless to Kas but a girl can still dream.
I'm sure the final battle will have several opportunities for hate sex.

Willow-the-Wisp

Jun 14, 2023
Newer player to the game, my gripe is with some of the inventory. It would be nice to be able to reorganize things in the character's and storage's inventory without changing containers to do so. Also being able to split stacks of items so that it isn't an all or nothing deal with things like selling items.

Revenant

Dec 28, 2022
My gripe is how Kitsune pregnancies change their physiologies permanently, it makes me avoid Rindo and Kohaku's pregnancy content and all of Kiyoko's(though this is not the sole reason) since I like small breasts and it triggers me a bit that now I'd have less characters with said trait.

Savarra has enough hope and dreams let me keep some justice.:negativeman:

ForeverLurker

Feb 9, 2022
My gripe is how Kitsune pregnancies change their physiologies permanently, it makes me avoid Rindo and Kohaku's pregnancy content and all of Kiyoko's(though this is not the sole reason) since I like small breasts and it triggers me a bit that now I'd have less characters with said trait.

Savarra has enough hope and dreams let me keep some justice.:negativeman:
I like Rindos change now your making me scared I like kohaku's figure and I just got her pregnant...

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
Pretty sure soloing isn't an intended playstyle for this game.
You mean I can't solo the game as an edgy lone wolf demon slaying character wearing all black with the power of god while being the class that literally has the word "black" in it? Immersion ruined!

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
You mean I can't solo the game as an edgy lone wolf demon slaying character wearing all black with the power of god while being the class that literally has the word "black" in it? Immersion ruined!
No whati'm saying is soloing the game as an edgy lone wolf demon slaying character wearing all black with the power of god while being the class that literally has the word "black" in it isn't the intended playstayle.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
No whati'm saying is soloing the game as an edgy lone wolf demon slaying character wearing all black with the power of god while being the class that literally has the word "black" in it isn't the intended playstayle.
Plus nobody's saying you can't play a super edgy lone wolf slayer or something like that, it's just gonna make stuff like battles a little harder, because 1v3 or more is an easy loss in some places.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Yeah, if you want to experience your lone wolf power fantasy you can just set the difficulty to "Story Mode". It will be incredibly boring because ,again, this game is not designed for a single man party but you can do it.

Boshe

Apr 4, 2022
or set your action points to like 5 or something, might work, probably not

Zeus101

May 5, 2023
The huge CoC1 spoiler at the beginning of CoC2. Why is it even there? Wanted to play CoC1 but damn that spoiler was unnecessary lmao

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
The huge CoC1 spoiler at the beginning of CoC2. Why is it even there? Wanted to play CoC1 but damn that spoiler was unnecessary lmao
That's one of the few things from CoC1 that's in CoC2.

Besides, there are other endings, so not a 100% spoiler.

Zeus101

May 5, 2023
Not ties into the game the huge village elders spoiler at the beginning anything else I wouldn't know because I've only played CoC1 until the teleportation happened and I started part 2 before 1 because they said 2 wasn't a direct sequel anyways this is the last time I'm commenting on this stop putting words into my mouth

Furiae

Jan 7, 2021
Why would you even start with a sequel anyway if you wanted to experience the first game? Seems like it's your own fault.
I normally get what you're saying, but considering Flash is dead, COC2 is a lot easier to play these days.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I normally get what you're saying, but considering Flash is dead, COC2 is a lot easier to play these days.
Tbf, the external version of Flash isn't hard to download.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I'm not even sure why all the browser and website people stopped supporting it.
Guessing it's likely just because it's old and outdated like Windows Explorer in a way.
I personally don't get it, especially since it screwed over a lot of shit that wasn't transfered to a different batch of code from my childhood and even adulthood (too much shit to count I might add), but hey, I ain't no coder/programmer so what do I know.

Murble

Mar 31, 2016
I think I briefly heard Sav discuss this at one point, but;

The dissonance between goblins in the lore and the goblins featured in the game.

In CoC and CoC2 goblins, at least lorewise, are THE breeding race. Their whole society revolves around it. The status and hierarchies in their society revolve around it. Their own physical morphology revolves around it. There's even the 'Goblin Breeder' perk for players in-game for those who want their proportions to match their litters.

But in-game, ain't no pregnant goblin ladies and ain't no options to breed goblin ladies. I believe Savin said this is because nobody on staff currently is down with writing goblin content. But the goblins of prodigious fertility and gravidity that are featured prominently in the lore of the game are nowhere to be found in the actual game.

And that feels weird and inconsistent.

Ultra Chad

Aug 22, 2022
Hopefully the won't be the case for long. According to the grandmilf Nelia she have 3 goblin children: A son that fights in the Khor'minos Arena, A daughter that is exploring a ruin nearby, and a son that made a family in Tychris. So we should have a chance to meet them in game.

Sir Fezja

Jun 26, 2023
So it's not a major gripe, but the whole 'Kas still jumping your bones in your dream thing' is kinda annoying. Like if you're tryin to rp a character that doesn't wanna bang her/other demons, she still jumps on your shmeat. I felt like that one FaZe Jev clip "CAN YOU GET THE F*** OUTTA MY FACE" lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: Griwyn

ForeverLurker

Feb 9, 2022
So it's not a major gripe, but the whole 'Kas still jumping your bones in your dream thing' is kinda annoying. Like if you're playin rp a character that doesn't wanna bang her/other demons, she still jumps on your shmeat. I felt like that one FaZe Jev clip "CAN YOU GET THE F*** OUTTA MY FACE" lmao
I mean what are you gonna do to her she like a level 99 mob boss to your level 1 crook