Your gripes with CoC II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Are we really going to use "Think of the children!" like it means anything in these games. We already ignore them 95 percent of the time anyway. Also, a fun house is way more fun!

Reactions: Emerald

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Yeah Kas is a big one but you've got other characters like Rune, Amina, Darius and Imad, and eventually Boomer and maybe other NPC's in the future. There is a lot of content their already and more coming in later. That's the reason I'm keeping anyway.

Reactions: Kesil

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Darius, Salwah and Imad are big reasons why place feels so sterile tho.
And good luck with Boomer. He seems long way down.
And Rune is just a lesser Cait of a lesser Cait. And for someone that is apparently close to her, she has no pc-vagina scenes. Which is strange.

Edit: Can you access lovers hold sex scene if you lack a dick?

Edit: Well, technically she has but the options do seem to meme. Or at least they do to my weeb side.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Not touching on the other stuff in this discussion, but as of right now, there is a HUUUUUUUGE (story-wise) scene with Kas that is locked behind building the temple, regardless of how anyone feels about the temple itself.
Yeah, but Savin has said that there will be other ways to get at that content so that's just the price we pay for being allowed to play a game that's a work in progress when not all the options are in place yet.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, but Savin has said that there will be other ways to get at that content so that's just the price we pay for being allowed to play a game that's a work in progress when not all the options are in place yet.

That is all future content that is still an unknown length of time away (the temple was added in July). If someone wants to see that Kas scene right now and have those flags set in their savefile to progress her questline, they have to build the temple. My point is that we can't use the building of the temple as any kind of measurement on someone's feelings about Cait, when at this exact point in time, there are zero alternatives to any of the content locked behind building it.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
My point is that we can't use the building of the temple as any kind of measurement on someone's feelings about Cait,
Yeah, and building the temple to me logically meant that I am doing something good for Cait and that it would just mean more content.
Since as we are now, it all seems like a false choice in same wake as corrupt hive.
I feel that at least there should be a blur to what each choice entails.

Yeah, immersion breaking but at same time going to forums to ask about stuff is also not that immersive.

One of the problems of game in development I suppose.
I feel like Wsan does that well enough. And stuff like future Berwyn expansion also fit that mold where I do not really need to question what each content entails.

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
Its insanely resource intensive on my tablet. Its the only app, and I play some pretty high end mobile games on it ... that will drain my battery WHILE ITS PLUGGED IN .. I have no idea what is going on.... even TITS doesn't do it.

Other than that, it can be a bit grindy at times and if you get unlucky you can hit encounters like EVERY TILE ... I'd love an encounter frequency toggle or something. I mean its not a big deal in open map but in some of the dungeons where its the identical fight over and over it gets tiring.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Not that. That business with Cait. You've literally been arguing about that all day.

After a while, you gotta find something else to talk about.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I do think that a game should be there to please the player first and foremost so screwing them over for making a choice as simple as making a character is not something that sits well with me.
Completely tangentially related, but, this reminded me: Why is the affinity system in the game? I've griped before, but I just wondered, has there ever been any reason for there to be affinities aside from mildly inconveniencing the player if they want to make a build that is in any way unconventional if they don't happen to pick whatever race has the affinities for the alternate stats? It's kinda a petty gripe, but I seriously can't think of any reason beyond limiting the player's ability to have fun in an extremely tiny manner, and confusing them as to what they're supposed to do for the first few hours.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
They do say with age comes experience, so... she probably knows a few tricks.
Judging by several of the Bad Ends, Komari is the biggest freak in that tree, by a mile.

Lady Evergreen seems somewhat tame compared to Granny (Fox) Goodness. :catte:

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Overall there aren't that many full on anthropomorphic lizards or dragons in the game so far, but there is some hope for more much further down the line when the Champ will be able to visit Tychris, the salamander kingdom. Plus Lyric's (and other kobolds) presence in the game should count for quite a lot when it comes to counteracting this issue, on account of them being so adorable.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
but there is some hope for more much further down the line when the Champ will be able to visit Tychris, the salamander kingdom.
'manders are definitely not what this guy's looking for if the wyvern isn't doing it. They're even more human than she is :p

Attachments

• Tethys Clothed (Moira).png
    Tethys Clothed (Moira).png
    6.6 MB · Views: 61

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Would be nice if we could skip a few days manually just so I don't have to spam sleep. Even one of those "I'm going to wait for my pregnancy to be over at the inn/nursery" things like in TiTS. Otherwise it feels like it takes forever for pregnancies to advance even when they're made shorter in settings.

Also, there are some pregnancies that don't affect the scenes with the mother at all, like Elthara. Why does she not want to even TRY something gentler while she's expecting?

'manders are definitely not what this guy's looking for if the wyvern isn't doing it. They're even more human than she is :p
Damn, she looks great. Is she a milf, or just naturally very thicc?

Reactions: Daft Hellians
Status
Not open for further replies.