Your choice of, life long friend, wife/husband, fuckbuddy.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I've said it before but Elthara is my champs lover only.. or shag buddy, seeing as we literally don't do anything else with the very hot tall Amazon elf... my champs are selfish, we do not share hot ladies with our boring companions. When Ryn's cage is finally removed I'm going to have my pure female elf, that I initially created for Brienne's sister's sex content (when that does finally come out.. I'm excited for more NPCs to dominate us during sex), as her main lover.

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
Spouse: i would say Kiyoko if she would be not such a breeder type. But i truthfully will say the best waifu is Etheryn. No matter which state she is.
Lover: Viviane
Friend: Cait. (Cant think her more than that considering all her nasty content)
Fuckbuddy: Eubicha, Grainne
Friendfuckbuddy: Azzy and Brienne
Enemy: every goddamn goblin

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Spouse: i would say Kiyoko if she would be not such a breeder type. But i truthfully will say the best waifu is Etheryn. No matter which state she is.
bk_ryn_givhug.png

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
You know this does make me curious, where does Ryn usually fall on the popularity polls, she seems like top 3 admittedly even as a Completly Kiyoko leaning person.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
You know this does make me curious, where does Ryn usually fall on the popularity polls, she seems like top 3 admittedly even as a Completly Kiyoko leaning person.
As of 13 June, 2021, these were the most popular female (and therefore the most popular overall) companion rankings as voted for by Patreon subscribers.

1: Kiyoko (32%)
2: Brienne (19%)
3: Cait (16%)
4: Etheryn (12%)
5: Arona (10%)
6: Azyrran (5%)
7: Atugia (2%)

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Ryn has a dick and Cait has 5 times her content. Considering how much Ryn has going against her, I am suprised Caitbis only 4 percent above her.
Still, fucking Arona that high? That woman could not treat champion any worse (especially bottoming ones) if she tried to.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
There are a number of things that see to be broadly popular with the fanbase: Pregnancy content, family content, pure female content, implied monogamy, pregnancy content, quality of content, quantity of content, pregnancy content, monstergirl content, pregnancy content, and pregnancy content.

Going by that you can generally see why everyone ranks where they do.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
How the hell is Azzy behind Arona?
Atugia as well... Both are more refined versions of the same general "strong girlfriend" archetype Arona draws most of her appeal from (as I see it). But where Arona is brutish with a very deeply hidden, barely there sweet side, Azzy and Tui are sweet through and through, romantic and somewhat sheltered gals who are also physically powerful warriors with washboard abs and killer thighs; both fall in love hard with the Champ and get along swimmingly with almost everyone.

Yet they are edged out in the popularity poll by someone who is introduced spending most of her time beating people up and raping them for sport - and who has a massive dongus to boot.

Something something 'I don't want azzy to have a personal life outside my own champion' probably.
If you lose to her in the Foothills, Arona and her goons rape not just your Cham, but some of your companions, including taking Cait's butt virginity. You'd think people have more issues with that than Azzy getting a girlfriend.

Last edited:

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
With regards to Arona, if 'hot' and 'morally upright' were the same thing we wouldn't have so many people romancing Kasyrra.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Yeah but Kas has charm and an implied tragic backstory and an end goal. Arona is literally just a wandering rapist and bandit primarily. She seems to have no desires beyond finding new victims. Azzy and Atugia are both sweet and friendly while being strong women. And Azzy's ovipositor could fulfill the role of dick. Maybe it's my raging personal bias, but I just don't get how Arona would be anything but the bottom, let alone above Azzy, in a popularity poll.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I fucking hate Kas, but even I can see her appeal for people, Arona is just a rapist and and brusteish asshole. Like if there the one bit of content I'd be fine having a "remove from the game post fucking haste" It would be hers. And fuck im not down talking whomever made her, she just has nothing likeable about her. Fucking Takahiro the shitpost of a fucking fox has more likeable shit about him. Is probably a better parent then Arona will ever be. And back to the Kas stuff, yeah she has a story that like minutly justifies what shes doing, still gonna make that head hit a homerun tho.

Reactions: Kesil

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Lol I think Cait should be below Arona.. anyway I would of said Brienne was top girl, as you don't need a dick to be with her and then Ryn.. I'm starting to come around to our tormented elf and when her cage does finally come off, I would bet that she would come out on top.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Probably not, Kiyoko is gonna more than likely stay the queen on her throne.
Well I prefer Brienne, as she's not cock obsessed and let's be honest as much as I like Kiyoko I don't actually miss her much when I play a pure female champ. Tbh I'm not sure why Kiyoko is such a favourite? Is it because she has alot of content?

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Kiyoko embodies enough of the traditional waifu tropes to be immediately appealing to the majority of my fellow straight male nerds (with fetishes almost perfectly tailored to multiply that appeal many times over) but she also possesses enough imperfections and points of conflict/tension to feel like a proper, fleshed out character. The only thing she is missing to be at the top of my favorites list is good chemistry or even abundant interactions with the Champ's other companions.

Last edited:

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Regarding Kas...for me she sounds a bit too smug and too sure of herself right now. Gets away with too much, and makes extensive use of bragging rights. What's left? she'll start corrupting gods and brag even more?

Doesn't have much in the way of repeatable content in the palace right now, and only one scene where bedicked champs get to rail her.

Lastly, the 30" crotch cannon. It's a turn off for me.

One step off in the wrong direction too many and I'll give up and decide to lop off her head at the end.

Last edited:

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Regarding Kas...for me she sounds a bit too smug and too sure of herself right now. Gets away with too much, and makes extensive use of bragging rights. What's left? she'll start corrupting gods and brag even more?

Doesn't have much in the way of repeatable content in the palace right now, and only one scene where bedicked champs get to rail her.

Lastly, the 30" crotch cannon. It's a turn off for me.

One step off in the wrong direction too many and I'll give up and decide to lop off her head at the end.
Doesn't bedicked actually mean a characters dick was removed? If you never had a cock, you would be pure female..

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Doesn't bedicked actually mean a characters dick was removed? If you never had a cock, you would be pure female..
If one never had a cock, then they would be either pure female or a cboy. Not everyone who has a vagina identifies as a woman just like how not everyone who has a penis identifies as a man. Genitals do not determine gender identity. :)