Your choice of, life long friend, wife/husband, fuckbuddy.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Nihara is definatly the more tame Kiyoko it seems, which Im fine with for those who are avoiding the kitsune content but wanted a character like Kiyoko.

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
Friend: Brint, Atugia, Eryka, Garret. Just cool people all around.
Wife: Ragnild. Just general wife material.
Fuckbuddy: Hretha, Infrith, Solveig, Cait. Can't go wrong with orc ladies. and of course, Cait.

If there's a "Mistress" option, then that for sure would be Elthara. Not quite wife material, but higher on the scale then fuckbuddy.

Lone Wolf115

If there's a "Mistress" option, then that for sure would be Elthara. Not quite wife material, but higher on the scale then fuckbuddy.
Didn't really think about that one but good one. Mine would and have to be Kas she has no equal in that regard.

Reactions: Tubten

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Yeaah, guess Elthara was a character that was never intended to be wife material. The champ gets very little interaction with her aside from sexing and conceiving children.

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
Friend: Brint, dudes as real as penitentury steel and I like that about him. River(Phoenix) Barney, Quint I guess
Wife: Brienne (Love ole Bessy) Kas (preferably a freed one so I wouldn't have to worry about her spewing out an army of imps) Orlaith (Got to let that forest grow) Hashat (put a ring on that elf pumper)
Ragnild (Gotta make it like a fairytale wedding) Valencia Rindo(Make it nice for her)

Fuckbuddy: Cait, Arona, Kiyoko, Mai, and Miko, Kurako

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I do wonder, if it is will it be marriage or concubine. As Ive said before I want to make crispy fox happy, no matter the outcome.
Concubine. With possibility of siring a kid. And if the champ refuses... she becomes a concubine for Kinu's husband.

Nakano...one upping the champ. Ugh.

Don't know if it'll be for any champion, or just floof champions.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Concubine. With possibility of siring a kid. And if the champ refuses... she becomes a concubine for Kinu's husband.

Nakano...one upping the champ. Ugh.

Don't know if it'll be for any champion, or just floof champions.
Fuck no, she shall belong to my champ.. fuck Kinu and whatever bloke she wastes her life with.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Fair enough, but honestly I just want Rindo to be a happy floof. Shes like Ryn for me, at the end of the day I will do anything to make sure there happy.
Oh, if the game allows my champion to take her on as a concubine, you bet I'll click that button.
Emily Smith said:

Fuck no, she shall belong to my champ.. fuck Kinu and whatever bloke she wastes her life with.
Part of Tobs's reasoning (I think) is to have an avenue for non bedicked champions to see the corresponding scenes with the preg content and the kid.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Okay... I mean she's your daughter but fuck her I guess.

Personally I'm like fuck Rindo, I think she is a very boring character with that burn and it's accompanying sob story being her most interesting traits. I wouldn't take her for concubine even Is she wasn't overcooked.

and while I'm at it fuck Nakano and that other guy, one is a xenophobic, battle hungry, asshole and a loser. the other ones so damn boring and insignificant that I can't be bothered to look up his name (don't bother looking it for me I'll forget it after about 5 minutes). If these were their top picks for husbands both Kinu and Rindo are screwed.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Yeah, while a chunk of Kitsune content favours those packin heat, its nice to see the content still have a happy outcome for those who arent.
Wait, are you and I reading the same thing? How is a player that is not packing heat that likes Ryn getting a happy outcome? Ryn marries someone else and you just sit there and watch. I mean, it is fine for people thar do not care for her that way but still.
I mean, I understand that Kitsunes were never meant for non dicked champions. I think everyone accepted that. But I do not see the need to suger coat it.

Okay... I mean she's your daughter but fuck her I guess.
I would if I could.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Look I just don't like Kinu, both her personalities suck and for some stupid insane reason she's engaged to two dickheads literally days after leaving the astral plane. So yeah fuck Kinu and I don't mean in a sexual way though I wouldnt say no to dominating her, to help teach her how to respect her betters.. after all our champs saved her mother, siblings and Kinu from being trapped forever in the orb. Fight a bunch of stuck up foxes, fight both dicks that she gets engaged to, just for the ungrateful brat to disrespect us and let's not forget Kiyoko's attitude with her thinking we had no right or say in Kinus life. So yes Rindo I certainly hope will either be able to marry or at least something along those lines. As long as she doesn't get lumped with either one of those asshole men, I'm happy with whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

Lone Wolf115

Look I just don't like Kinu, both her personalities suck and for some stupid insane reason she's engaged to two dickheads literally days after leaving the astral plane. So yeah fuck Kinu and I don't mean in a sexual way though I wouldnt say no to dominating her, to help teach her how to respect her betters.. after all our champs saved her mother, siblings and Kinu from being trapped forever in the orb. Fight a bunch of stuck up foxes, fight both dicks that she gets engaged to, just for the ungrateful brat to disrespect us and let's not forget Kiyoko's attitude with her thinking we had no right or say in Kinus life. So yes Rindo I certainly hope will either be able to marry or at least something along those lines. As long as she doesn't get lumped with either one of those asshole men, I'm happy with whatever.
I understand Nakano. How is the other guy a dick he has no real interaction with the Champion except the one where Takahiro tries to take some rice?

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I understand Nakano. How is the other guy a dick he has no real interaction with the Champion except the one where Takahiro tries to take some rice?
He barely knows Kinu and decides after a matter of days of her arriving that their marrying? What kind of fucked up logic is that? I would certainly be worried if I actually cared for Kinu.. personally I just like interacting with Kiyoko and unfortunately Kinu is a package deal.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
How is a player that is not packing heat that likes Ryn getting a happy outcome?
My man did that sentence involve Ryn? I know bedick'd champs wont get an ending with her.

He barely knows Kinu and decides after a matter of days of her arriving that their marrying? What kind of fucked up logic is that? I would certainly be worried if I actually cared for Kinu.. personally I just like interacting with Kiyoko and unfortunately Kinu is a package deal.
You really ignore the fact that its to help keep the relationship between leige and retainers right? Also we dont know how long it actually was after exiting the orb the marriage plans happened, because remember time is mostly fuckin bullshit in this game.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
My man did that sentence involve Ryn? I know bedick'd champs wont get an ending with her.

You really ignore the fact that its to help keep the relationship between leige and retainers right? Also we dont know how long it actually was after exiting the orb the marriage plans happened, because remember time is mostly fuckin bullshit in this game.
Well, Rin.

OK, let me rephrase that comment.
Wait, are you and I reading the same thing? How is a player that is not packing heat that likes Rindo getting a happy outcome? Rindo marries someone else and you just sit there and watch. I mean, it is fine for people that do not care for her that way but still.
I mean, I understand that Kitsunes were never meant for non dicked champions. I think everyone accepted that. But I do not see the need to suger coat it.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
How is a player that is not packing heat that likes Ryn getting a happy outcome? Ryn marries someone else and you just sit there and watch. I mean, it is fine for people thar do not care for her that way but still.
Please don't make things up and act as though they're true.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Please don't make things up and act as though they're true.
I just messed up the nicknames. Rindo I shortened to Rin. Etheryn is Ryn. But to my non native english speaking mouth, they are basically pronounced the same so I remember them the same. So my bad.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
IIRC I think the surrogate is a plan for the male parts only champs. Because I think Ryns writers all know people like her male or female(champs).
We will all have to wait and see how it will be handled. Usually in this game if two people are fucking, there's a very good chance some emotional attachment exists. Players "might" have to be okay with "something" popping up between Elthara (if she ends up being the surrogate) and Ryn, for example.

It's entirely a complete shot in the dark hypothesis though.