Your choice of, life long friend, wife/husband, fuckbuddy.

Lone Wolf115

You can choose non Companion NPCs.

Friend: Cait - Her personality I believe everyone needs a friend like her.

Wife: Kiyoko - I can't put it into words, simply put I love her.

Fuckbuddy: Kohaku - I like the way she acts when propositioned she's my type.

These are my top choices, you can do multiple choice. I couldn't choose Ryn she would out live me couldn't bare her heart breaking.

TheShepard256

Friend: Brint. He's an awesome dude without suffering from testosterone poisoning, but I'm not really into furries.

Wife: high Confidence Ryn. I'm sure Alypia will explain this much better than I ever could if/when she answers all three of these questions with 'Ryn'.

Fuckbuddy: Cait. She's friendly enough and pretty much always DTF but doesn't seem like the romantic sort to me (though the latter may just be because of her similarities to Anno).

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Sontalak

Sep 7, 2021
Friend: Princess Phyria (based on what's little we see of her). I value honesty over tact, the kind of upfront blunt force honest Phyria displays that cuts through "social bullshitting" is exactly what I look for in the people around me. What you see is exactly what you get, no guessing games or social angles. (in the thread about favorites and least favorites, she only really avoided Least Favorite status because she's attached to her brother in all her scenes. And ergh, not a real big fan of him.)

Wife: Kiyoko. Yeah, "obvious pick is obvious". I love just about everything about her. (though I will admit her fetish for being pregnant is slightly offputting to me, it's only slightly and her positive qualities massively outweigh negative)

Fuckbuddy: Leorah. Unassuming appearance hiding a dirty dirty mind. She's not dishonest in her presentation of herself, she's just not obvious about it.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
Friend: Vari Won't get cuddlier than that and momma always gives the best advice.

Wife: Sariel She is literally my waifu and she was the sole reason I started playing again.

Fuckbuddy: Azzy. Cute, nice cuddlebuck that can fill my (and Sariels) butt with eggs.

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I'm sure Alypia will explain this much better than I ever could if/when she answers all three of these questions with 'Ryn'.
I mean, why wouldn't you marry your dearest friend and favorite sex partner? :D Yes, I'd put Ryn down for all three. Sorry!

With that said, if we're not limited to picking just one Friend, I would definitely put in Cait and Brint and Garth and Elthara and hopefully both Lumia and Nareva too!

Last edited:

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Wife: Brienne, Kiyoko
Friend: Cait, Azzy
Fuckbuddy: hmmm....Cait too, Kohaku, Rindo...

Ryn is in a holding pattern for Wife, depends on how releasing the cage, coronation, possible marriage will materialize as content

I would choose some NPCs as possible concubines, but that's something that does not exist in game

Lone Wolf115

Last edited:

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Friend: Hmm, Darius tbh.
Spouse: Not really into romance so, I'd want more of a queerplatonic sort of relationship—ideally with high confidence!Ryn.
Fuckbuddy: None, thanks. I'm asexual so, the concept doesn't really appeal to me.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Friend: Bimbo!Azzy, Cait, they are both friend shaped.
Spouse: Brint, Confident!Ryn, a fine cut of beef with soothing sweet liquor, very good meal. (3sum when)
Fuckbuddy: None, I have enough with my spouses and I don't really like sex all that much if there is no conection.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
These are my top choices, you can do multiple choice. I couldn't choose Ryn she would out live me couldn't bare her heart breaking.
Embrace Lumia and become one of her valkyries, problem solved.

The fact that my main Champ already has the general build means that she wouldn't be that different after, save for the wings and pointy ears. And yes, her first motivation for taking it would be so that Ryn doesn't have to outlive her for a century or more, all the rest would be an added bonus.

So yeah, wife is definitely Ryn. There's a reason my main Champ is Rynsclusive.

Friend: Brint, for reasons echoing what TheShepard256 already said. He just seems like he'd be the most fun to hang out with, swap stories and drink with, and if you want to add the 'with benefits' package you can have that too.

Fuckbuddy: The obvious temptation here is to go with Cait (or to put her in the Friend slot, but she could easily fit in all of them and I have my fingers crossed that at least one ending state lets the Champ go off with her and eventually have a whole bunch of adorable kittens together) but I'd have to actually go with Hashat. She'd probably be fun to hang out with outside her random encounters, she's ready to give pony rides and then part ways until the next time. Plus she treats Ryn like a queen.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Embrace Lumia and become one of her valkyries, problem solved.

Reject hypocrite god who staples wings on her followers like a plebian. Embrace big tiddy goth gf snek god.

Friend: That's a hard one but Imma go with Azzy. She is friend and sweet.

Fuckbuddy: Hatsu and Kura. I know what I like, ok. And what I like, are athletic lumberjack lesbians and ninjas.

Wife: Yeah so I'm gonna go with Nareva. She's smart but dorky, is a snake, a powerful mage, can grant long life, and not worry about needing pesky contraceptives. And did I mention she's a snake?

Lone Wolf115

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
As an add-on to this conversation, which character would y’all least like to be your enemy?

For me, that’d be Evergreen because for Obvious Reasons.

Reactions: Kesil

Lone Wolf115

As an add-on to this conversation, which character would y’all least like to be your enemy?

For me, that’d be Evergreen because for Obvious Reasons.
Tullus, and Raphael, obviously then for day to day Nakano just for day to day shit, of me learning to act and be a Kitsune.

Why Evergreen?

Reactions: Daft Hellians

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Why Evergreen?

Because she's blatantly, unambiguously evil. It's almost impressive just how obvious she is about it too. She ain't even trying to hide it either.

What about Keros, there @Wint3rRyd3r?

Fuck Keros and his fucking pretend fluffy ass, taking a decade away from my family ass, fucking smug ass, living under a rock ass, keeping secrets ass, shitty leader ass, lying ass self. The only good members of the seven are Nareva, who is the most "human" of them and doesn't have a shitty track record, and Velun, who made deer babes. I can't hate a guy who contributed Orlaith and co. to the world.

Lone Wolf115

Because she's blatantly, unambiguously evil. It's almost impressive just how obvious she is about it too. She ain't even trying to hide it either.

Fuck Keros and his fucking pretend fluffy ass, taking a decade away from my family ass, fucking smug ass, living under a rock ass, keeping secrets ass, shitty leader ass, lying ass self. The only good members of the seven are Nareva, who is the most "human" of them and doesn't have a shitty track record, and Velun, who made deer babes. I can't hate a guy who contributed Orlaith and co. to the world.
Fair enough, and I'll take your word about Evergreen.

Sep 1, 2021
Kind of hard to pick just one of each since there are many characters I like but I guess I would say these are who I would pick

Friend: Ryn since she is one of my favorite companions.
Wife: Kas since while she maybe a demon she is sweet when you get to know her and she just wants a normal child. Plus she can shapeshift and has an adopted dragon daughter Aileh as a bonus.
Fuckbuddy: Sub Arona since she would also be down to invite others to join and I can fuck her on her throne to assert dominance over her and her tribe.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Fuckbuddy: Sub Arona since she would also be down to invite others to join and I can fuck her on her throne to assert dominance over her and her tribe.
Dude, I feel you—sub!Arona is best Arona (and this is coming from someone who usually prefers dominant npcs).

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Fuck Keros and his fucking pretend fluffy ass
Feeling like it is a pot calling a kettle situation here, all things considered.

Also I really cant think of friend or fuck buddy, wife is obvious at this point, following that would be all the other floof gals, the more concubines the better.

Reactions: Daft Hellians

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Feeling like it is a pot calling a kettle situation here, all things considered.

Unlike DIO, I haven't rejected my humanity and still have my soul. Making this one of the very very few times I'm not being a hypocrite. It's very rare.

Milkcow 01

Sep 1, 2021
Friend: For my pc, cait is the frist choice. The kitty will be you best ladybro if your character is a "good girl". This is a one who can talking about our shape or decide which handsome we seduce tonight. Even you can challenge eachother who can let our big Bull cum frist. And what's important, cait is a good girl, friendly and warmhearted. Stay with her always a good time.

Fuckbuddy: perhaps kas, mistress who can give a tough sex I need. But not rude like arona. Sometimes there are little tenderness in our big red one, isn't?

Wife: To be honest, in this game my pc's idea of a spouse is the same as Cait's. Just have fun with or serve the guys we meet. But if I had to choose, Brint will be the lover of my pc. A gentle warrior he is, nice heart with a stronge body and a big cock. And most important, our Bull take care cows well. A milkgirl will be real satisfied to follow him.

ThunderOwl

Mar 14, 2021
Friends: Garret and Brint. They actual remind me of some of my friends.
Wife: Kiyoko and Kas. You come back home for work, have a delicious dinner, some deep conversations and wall busting sex. Peak married experience.
Fuckbuddy: Cait and Hretha. You can hardly beat priestesses of sex and motherhood in the whole friendship with benefits