Your choice of, life long friend, wife/husband, fuckbuddy.

Hardline

Oct 18, 2021
Friend: Brint. He's such a dependable, kind guy. Couldn't ask for a better friend
Wife: Kas. She's extremely hot, but I always feel warm inside whenever I encounter her. Top shelf waifu material
Fuckbuddy: Cait, for obvious reasons. I almost always go with Cait as a party member, she's dependable and a good friend like Brint

Lucky_I

May 29, 2021
Friend: Cait. I play my PC basically like a male Cait(minus the religion) so she was always cool in my book.
Fuckbuddy: Brienne.
Wife: Kasyrra. Tough choice between the two but thinking on it, it came down to who I enjoyed more as a character and Kass wins that handily in my book(not to knock Brienne tho, I still think she's great).

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
Wife: Kas or Cait (Although I doubt the authors will ever allow me to marry that sweet Kitty). Honestly, the only two I love to death so far. In special Kas. I just feel loved when I'm with her, even more than with any other character. Can't wait to have her as my wife in the game. Hopefully.
Friend. Brint.
Fuckbuddy. Evelyn.

Last edited:

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
(Although I doubt the authors will ever allow me to marry that sweet Kitten)
You'd be surprised! Word on the grapevine is that some special Mallachite wedding is in the works for both Cait and the champ (along with an optional orgy). I'm not sure when it will be implemented but the idea has been considered, at least.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
You'd be surprised! Word on the grapevine is that some special Mallachite wedding is in the works for both Cait and the champ (along with an optional orgy). I'm not sure when it will be implemented but the idea has been considered, at least.
Wow, I mean, that's... wow. orgy aside which I'll blatantly say no. I hope for it, but as far I know no one inside her cult can actually marry, can they? If so it means she will probably leave it? Maybe? Interesting news. Thank you.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Wow, I mean, that's... wow. orgy aside which I'll blatantly say no. I hope for it, but as far I know no one inside her cult can actually marry, can they? If so it means she will probably leave it? Maybe? Interesting news. Thank you.
Possibly! I can't say for certain—you'll have to ask Savin since he created her.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I dunno about specific plans or teases to marry Cait (unless they've happened on Discord), just that undoing her brand has been repeatedly stated to be outside the scope of the game. But I sure wouldn't mind if the former happens at some point. xD
Wow, I mean, that's... wow. orgy aside which I'll blatantly say no. I hope for it, but as far I know no one inside her cult can actually marry, can they? If so it means she will probably leave it? Maybe?
If you build the Temple you can talk to Amina and she'll fill you in on Mallachite wedding customs. There is a mechanism in place to allow initiates to marry each other and it is a gangbang, because of course it is. This isn't typically what you'd get from having a Mallachite officiate a wedding between non-initiates but if you want to ask for it, they'd be happy to oblige. It's not clear what the process would be for an initiate marrying a non-initiate but considering the point of the sex to the ceremony, it would probably be involved in those cases too.

So yeah, if marrying Cait ever becomes a thing, it doesn't say anything about her status as a (sort of, runaway) initiate.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
I dunno about specific plans or teases to marry Cait (unless they've happened on Discord), just that undoing her brand has been repeatedly stated to be outside the scope of the game. But I sure wouldn't mind if the former happens at some point. xD

If you build the Temple you can talk to Amina and she'll fill you in on Mallachite wedding customs. There is a mechanism in place to allow initiates to marry each other and it is a gangbang, because of course it is. This isn't typically what you'd get from having a Mallachite officiate a wedding between non-initiates but if you want to ask for it, they'd be happy to oblige. It's not clear what the process would be for an initiate marrying a non-initiate but considering the point of the sex to the ceremony, it would probably be involved in those cases too.

So yeah, if marrying Cait ever becomes a thing, it doesn't say anything about her status as a (sort of, runaway) initiate.
Ohh I see. Thank you. And I hope that since I personally would prefer not to partake in her religious thing, we can still have a different option (if that ever happens). I mean, Before marrying I def have nothing against her way of life, at all. But I hope that it can be an option to have a less, let's say, so open life together. Because I can't also let to notice that in some of her dialogues after completing the temple she shows little interest in remaining there when everything is done in our quest. Hmm, I can only hope so then. At least is what it looked like to me.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
I also think that. From what I could gather so far I really think that she still has a lot to show, like, I think she wouldn't do any choices so important as this without first saving her sister, etc. I think it's a big step for her, not to mention, how attached she is getting to my character. Like, there's a scene she almost said the 3 words, before her father showed up.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
I also think that. From what I could gather so far I really think that she still has a lot to show, like, I think she wouldn't do any choices so important as this without first saving her sister, etc. I think it's a big step for her, not to mention, how attached she is getting to my character. Like, there's a scene she almost said the 3 words, before her father showed up.
I would consider doing another save where you don't build the temple (especially if you consider it a cult). It seems from various things in and out of the game that that's a branching moment for Cait - either she builds the temple and rededicates herself to the church of Mallach (and all that entails), or she doesn't build the temple, and continues to drift away from the organised structure of the religion.

For example, when talking about her Bloodline, if you don't build the temple, you can ask that now she's broken away from the church of Mallach, what are her plans. And if you build the temple, that dialogue isn't there anymore, because she hasn't broken away from the church and her plans are to serve Mallach now.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
I would consider doing another save where you don't build the temple (especially if you consider it a cult). It seems from various things in and out of the game that that's a branching moment for Cait - either she builds the temple and rededicates herself to the church of Mallach (and all that entails), or she doesn't build the temple, and continues to drift away from the organised structure of the religion.

For example, when talking about her Bloodline, if you don't build the temple, you can ask that now she's broken away from the church of Mallach, what are her plans. And if you build the temple, that dialogue isn't there anymore, because she hasn't broken away from the church and her plans are to serve Mallach now.
Oh, nice to know that. I also did a hard save before that imagining something like this could be important for her future. But decided to create the temple, for now, to see what will happen since I'm still trying things and choices until there's more content that affects more important decisions regarding in special her and Kas.
Could you also answer me something if you know? not building the temple, there's any consequence already regarding the rising magic that we seal before building it?

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Oh, nice to know that. I also did a hard save before that imagining something like this could be important for her future. But decided to create the temple, for now, to see what will happen since I'm still trying things and choices until there's more content that affects more important decisions regarding in special her and Kas.
Could you also answer me something if you know? not building the temple, there's any consequence already regarding the rising magic that we seal before building it?
In narrative, I don't know what happens with the magic conduit the old temple was built around. But out of narrative, the writers aren't going to punish players for not wanting to build a temple to Mallach by making Hawkethorne explode. So, something will happen there. The game generally works on an opt in system - you can choose the content you want to engage with, and not be punished narratively or mechanically for skipping things that don't appeal to you.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
Well, that's a relief. I'll see how I'll feel about it once the game has more content on that side of her story then. So far, I didn't see a reason to deny her happy temple, Although in some dialogues she didn't really seem that happy with it. So, only time will tell.

Trace101

Mar 17, 2019
Cabin in the woods.
Friend: Brint - He's incredibly laid back. He seems like the kind of stud that likes helping others; and the occasional glimpse at his totem pole wouldn't be a bad thing, either...

Spouse: Atugia - Strong, dependable, adorable, short-stack w/ nice perky tits - whats not to love?

Fuckbuddy: Shadow Whisper - I really wanted a scene with this little mouse~ <3

Last edited:

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Friend: Brint - He's incredibly laid back. He seems like the kind of stud that likes helping others; and the occasional glimpse at his totem pole wouldn't be a bad thing, either...

Spouse: Atugia - Strong, dependable, adorable, short-stack w/ nice perky tits - whats not to love?

Fuckbuddy: Shadow - I really wanted a scene with this little mouse~ <3
Who's Shadow?