XXX-mas Contest Discussion Thread

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Hell I don't even know the name of all my kids, I have way too many to keep track of them all other than by species really. So I don't expect Jill to either.
See that’s the easiest part. Just give them barcode tattoos that contain their information and set up the codex to scan and relay the info to you.

“Hey! Ausar Pup #342, how are you doing, kiddo? How’s your mommy doing? Did you eat all your homewor—Damnit Codex....oh wait, it says here you’re teething, so I guess chewing homework helps then. Take care kiddo.”

N.W.

Nov 28, 2017
Hey guys, I'm new but wanted to submit something since it looked like fun. I've finished the whole setting page; is it too early to ask for feedback or is it ok to share it already?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Hey guys, I'm new but wanted to submit something since it looked like fun. I've finished the whole setting page; is it too early to ask for feedback or is it ok to share it already?
Nope, never too early.

Jarl Calvados

Nov 28, 2017
EDIT
Nevermind. I found this page:
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/2017-xxx-mas-contest-submission-compil-and-advices.11866/
Which was a lot of help.
Thanks anyway.

Yo!

I'm compliantly new to the forums, so I apologize for any noobness on my behalf. I'm an author who usually writes horror and fantasy for various magazines, but I came upon this contest in my 'leisure' time and was struck by the idea. It looks like a lot of fun, but I can't seem to find any hard guidelines of how to submit. It's most likely that I've missed it due to the aforementioned noobness, but if anyone could point it out to me, I would greatly appreciate it.

A few questions:
I'm assuming that the story has to be written in second person narrative like the game?
Should one write a straight story, or should there be choices to be made? And if one writes it with choices to be made, can one leave a note, or does one need some coding experience. I saw the term 'parser, ' but I didn't understand it. Guess that's what I get for being a paperback kind of person, haha.

Thanks in advance for anyone kind enough to answer and help out. I hope to be able to give you a sultry tale of failed space pirates and prostitution as Jarl tries to find his way home for Christmas.

Kind regards,
Jarl

Last edited:

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
In my free time I have looked at my past mistakes, I have been given advice about my lack of knowledge in English by Sivan. Studying to preform better day in and out like leafs falling for the next summer I shall be ready.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015

The parser refers to the under the hood system to the game that takes a character's given traits, like their eyecolor, and injects it into the text seamlessly by calling it in the text. For instance, You look to Anno with your [pc.eyes]. Or whatever.

Use the writing guide as per usual for a reference to your other questions.

Jarl Calvados

Nov 28, 2017
The parser refers to the under the hood system to the game that takes a character's given traits, like their eyecolor, and injects it into the text seamlessly by calling it in the text. For instance, You look to Anno with your [pc.eyes]. Or whatever.

Use the writing guide as per usual for a reference to your other questions.
You're a scholar and a gent.

Cheers.

Voldine

Nov 30, 2017
Just putting it out that I already have three ideas, two of which are likely to get finished and the third would probably have little more than a character description and some dialogue.

Mintee, a reindeer-taur.

Mintee's Mint-T's, an item that alters semen so that it has one of three (maybe four) mint flavors. (Possible variants for 'girlcum' and breast milk.)

Witchtits, an SSTD originating on everyone's favorite arctic moon that starts off as a persistent chill.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Just putting it out that I already have three ideas, two of which are likely to get finished and the third would probably have little more than a character description and some dialogue.

Mintee, a reindeer-taur.

Mintee's Mint-T's, an item that alters semen so that it has one of three (maybe four) mint flavors. (Possible variants for 'girlcum' and breast milk.)

Witchtits, an SSTD originating on everyone's favorite arctic moon that starts off as a persistent chill.

Like eggnog variant

Voldine

Nov 30, 2017
We already have NutNog. Though, Peckermint only effects male cum.
Peckermint also has a different secondary effect than I have in mind, and is restricted to only one flavor of mint. It neglects spearmint, wintergreen/wintermint, or the just plain general mintiness that forms the basis of mint chocolate chip ice cream. Granted it does so in service to a decent bit of wordplay..

P.S. Of course, only now do I realize (upon looking at the editor info) that the system doesn't offer simple flavor alterations, and my primary idea would create a minimum of six new varieties for each body fluid type other than saliva.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotYouNorI

N.W.

Nov 28, 2017
is 1792 words long for one sex scene ?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
is 1792 words long for one sex scene ?
No, not really. I've written sex scenes about 3 times as long before, though most often times it's due to variants within the same scene.

N.W.

Nov 28, 2017
No, not really. I've written sex scenes about 3 times as long before, though most often times it's due to variants within the same scene.
Alright, maybe I'll add more stuff if I have enough time later

N.W.

Nov 28, 2017
Ciaran has 30k words for 5 sex scenes...

I would definitely say his scenes are the exception and not the norm, though.
o_O ok that’s pretty insane

Voldine

Nov 30, 2017
Anyone know, off the top of their head, roughly how many characters play with Steel's breasts during sex scenes? Trying to determine if it'll be too much work customizing a reaction to something for every NPC and I should just come up with a variety of plausible reactions from anyone.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Anyone know, off the top of their head, roughly how many characters play with Steel's breasts during sex scenes? Trying to determine if it'll be too much work customizing a reaction to something for every NPC and I should just come up with a variety of plausible reactions from anyone.

A lot.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016

If what you're thinking of is "I'm going to make Steele's breasts be something unique, and I want every NPC to notice that they are odd" then that is probably an unfeasible thing to do. For one, the amount of NPCs already in the game that in one way or another deal with Steeles breasts is *huge*, so it'd be a lot of work for very little gain to write stuff for each of them... But you also have the problem of it being completely unsustainable in the future, because you'd need to write scenes for future NPCs too.