XXX-mas Contest Discussion Thread

Zavos

May 7, 2016
It's finally begun. Tis' the season for festive smut.

This is a thread to discuss submissions. If you want help polishing your own submission or otherwise seek advice on writing TiTS submissionz, use this thread.

Kirorororo here again!
As you know, the official contest thread by Fenoxo is to post your submissions, meaning any discussion you have should be in this thread or in your own submission's thread.

The following are recommended (not mandatory) for the contest (I'm giving these advices based on the 2017 halloweiner contest)

-A google drive (suggestions openned) document
(people don't want to be forced to download your shit to see it and having one same format helps readers). The link you have should allow comments and suggestions (Not be only viewable as this would prevent readers to point any mistake/incoherences and such, but not editable by viewers either for obvious reasons). If that can't be done for x reasons, be ready for a total lack of feedback.

-INSTALL THE SETTING OF YOUR SUBMISSION:
Where does it happen? On what planet? In which circumstances can the event be triggered. What are the fetishes displayed and the big lines of your story (people need to know the bases). Are there multiple branches to your story and if so what are they? This should take about a page and should be kept updated as you progress through your writing.

-Have a Title so people know how to refer to your submission.

-Mark the beggining of every scene with a small title leaving an idea of the content of the scene and marking the changement of the scene.

-Make paragraphs, that way people know when you change subject and have visual cues to help them follow your text. No paragraph makes for a rapid disinterest in any submission.

-A doc at the very least 5 pages (less is often not a complete submission). Try not to leave any (Insert that scene here as that leaves your submission incomplete to readers.)

-A doc less than 40 pages (More is ok but @Savin and @Fenoxo might hate you for it or skim through it when they'll be reviewing the submissions, in both cases, it might not pay off).

-You can't go wrong with arial size 11 for basic text (smaller makes your submission seem scarily longer and bigger makes it hard to read a word without having to focus on each letter separately)

I have a simple formula for the submissions once they start coming in
Number of the submission/Title(linked to the submission)/number of pages(rounded to every 5)/author/Does it includes sex or sexy and is it winter holiday themed? In other word: is it officially suitable for the contest?(yes, ish or no)

Example: 12-Candy Kane/25 pages/by @Username/Yes(it is suitable)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kirorororo

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
It's probably too early to call it, but I think it's gonna be a white christmas.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
I'm planning to write a christmas ribbon suit (not PoeA related cause this ain't Halloween) with transformative effects. Anyone has suggestions before I start creating the doc?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Plush fur type? Full plushification would require a galomax level transformative, but a custom fur type could make Steele outwardly appear to be a toy for a more manageable amount of effort.

Reactions: Kesil

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
I'm planning to write a christmas ribbon suit (not PoeA related cause this ain't Halloween) with transformative effects. Anyone has suggestions before I start creating the doc?

Maybe have it turn Steele into an elf?

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Like a christmas teddy bear? (I'm writing another plush furred character as of now so I don't think I'd go far into it.) Also randomly just thought of a christmas past/present/future theme, not actual ghosts but rather maybe santa Vr experiences at the Lotus eater (each with a different body type) one with skin, one with scales and one with fur? Having a ribbon turn Steele into an elf seems more in my writing capacity.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Like a christmas teddy bear? (I'm writing another plush furred character as of now so I don't think I'd go far into it.) Also randomly just thought of a christmas past/present/future theme, not actual ghosts but rather maybe santa Vr experiences at the Lotus eater (each with a different body type) one with skin, one with scales and one with fur? Having a ribbon turn Steele into an elf seems more in my writing capacity.
Lol teddy bear isn't what immediately came to mind, but yeah.

Personally a toyified kuitan would be ideal, but that's way too specific. Perhaps a teady bear tf that converts parts from other furry tfs to you variants. Tho that's also kinds specific. XD

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Just saying how good it feels to finally be back in a active moment on the forum! Damn that missed me in only a month of distance. XD

Reactions: Zavos

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm not sure how big of a project it would be or if you could cheese such things with appearance flags or something, but a TF that transforms you into a plush version of whatever the fuck you start out as would be interesting.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Oh, oh! For the ribbon, it could be related or given by Ceria (as a hair ribbon) since she's an elf and a hairdresser or by Alice as a choker ribbon since she sells lingery and such.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
@Kirorororo
Christmas ribbon bondage outfit?
9538723@200-1356402134.jpg

Reactions: Slab Bulkhead

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Look at my signature. Bdsm ain't really my thing. That lizard kinda look like a cuntboy?
Yeah. In retrospect, i probably shouldn't have used this image since cuntboys are kinda love or hate (mostly hate) with this community. There are plenty of alternative images i could've used.

Another alternative is a ribbon thong/jockstrap. So the partner can unwrap their gift :catte:

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
We could gather parts to form a christmas-ish outfit from the sellers on Tavros? Jade with some white neck fur collar/Ceria with elve ears/Inessa with wristband cuffs made with ribbons/Ilaria with red stripped socks/Lerris with a special eggnog milk bra/Alice with a corsage and panties and I guess Sellesy with a christmas hat?

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah. In retrospect, i probably shouldn't have used this image since cuntboys are kinda love or hate (mostly hate) with this community. There are plenty of alternative images i could've used.
Actually, I just wasn't sure if it was a cuntboy or a lizard dude with his dick hidden behind his legs.
But I think the christmas past/pres/future Vr would be my project for this time around the ribbon thing might be a small item I can do on the side.

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Concept: Steele goes to Uveto and makes a snowman/snowwoman. They have sex with it. It comes to life. Unfortunately, it goes on a rampage and Steele ends up with genital frostbite.
Result: I'm never allowed to have ideas again. Also, I'm asked to speak to a professional.

Concept: Steele spends Christmas with their famil--oh wait, nevermind.
Result: Sad times, just like the real Christmas.

Concept: I shut up before I get in trouble.
Result: I shut up...

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
@BumblingBee is planning a nursery xmas event, which includes a festive rival appearance (to the best of my knowledge)

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Poor rival is going to be traumatized by the sheer numbers of brats that their cousin can have.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Let's not talk in details about having to remember their names...

Hell I don't even know the name of all my kids, I have way too many to keep track of them all other than by species really. So I don't expect Jill to either.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
I have a few ideas for a nursery thing and I know someone else mentioned doing one in the past, too, so it might be quite the competitive button. Not to dissuade you in particular BumblingBee, but other people might want to take a different route.

Also; do remember the in-universe religions if you're going to make something particularly actually-a-holy-day-holiday.