Wsan CoC2 content

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Ey, Wsan, just wanted to say that I enjoyed Yon. It was nice fucking a submissive, buff, guy without having to beat him up first. And he is also a virgin and can call me a daddy/mommy? Brilliant.
Hope there is another guy like him from you down the line.
I was pleasantly surprised as well. Or, well, not really (it is Wsan so I expected something good) but I do try not to take him for granted.

Reathe

Nov 29, 2018
A buff bottom is what i've been waiting for and Yonzan FEEDS ME FOR THIS CONTENT. my bull guy is a big buff bottom bro for a reason, and Yonzan's a prime example of what I want in a guy. The next thing i need is a buff guy to act as slutty as cait or kiyoko then it's all uphill

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
We already have Brint and Quinn fulfilling those roles as companions, with both of them being just bellow Cait in terms of slutines. Add to that Takahiro, every Mino guy that exists, Garret, Keros and many more, we are not really lacking in slutty guys.

Reathe

Nov 29, 2018
those guys are all sexual. When i mean slutty, i mean guys that like getting fucked or at least guys that are more bottoms than tops. All the guys you mentioned are tops or prefer to be dominant in sex. I wouldn't really call them slutty bc i always see slutty as a bottom. But i get what you mean. If we get more guys that are subby like Yonzan, that'd be perfec

Reactions: Animalistic

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I guess the issue stems from how "slut" is often used to deem a (frequently female) character who is a submissive or bottoms, rather than someone who wants it now and wants it over and over. Being a slut could simply mean showing the world you're accepting of your sexual side. Ooooor simply loving hardcore smut whilst being a good person (an "ethical slut" as opposed to "prude in the streets, deviant in the sheets").

It isn't about forgetting you're a being with a rational mind but being sure of one's sexuality and having no problems in getting around, be it with lots of people or being a seemingly insatiable partner of Your One.

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Being a pitcher/taker and top/bottom to me holds no merit in how slutty you actually are. Since at the end of the day, both of those acts and roles are sexual in nature, no more and no less when compared to each other.

Basically, a guy fucking 100 girls (Brint) and girl fucking 100 guys (Cait) are same to me. Sluts and hoes. Not really anything wrong with it, especially in context of this game.

I just personally prefer less sexually active partner and lovers in these games.

But yeah, more subby and more "for you" guys (not mutually exclusive) would be sweet.

Last edited:

Reathe

Nov 29, 2018
yeah, more buff guys who are bottoms/subby is what i want. Though i am not against more men in general. I'll take any masculine male with a penis nowadays.

Reactions: luciel1331

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Oh my god, Maia and the girls are amazing! She's so sweet and its a fun dynamic between the group of them and I loved the pregnancy scenes! <3
I didn't think I would like being part of a harem so much but yeah Maia scenes were amazing! Also, consider this might be the best PC pregnancy in this game (well at least for me). Love how sweet she is and the interaction with the baby after birth. Would love more of her content...

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Hmmmm, well now I am interested. Can not lie, I got a good laugh when reading the patch notes for the difference in approach between the NPC and PC pregnancy seemed almost specifically made to point out discrepancy between the two. But I am down to experiment, albeit cautiously.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
So, I just went over Maia and her harem content and, surprisingly, I liked it.
I swooned over the dominance yet care Maia excuded and I enjoyed how much focus was put onto champions effort in pleasuring her. But most of all, I enjoyed that despite every scene technically being a threesome, champion always remained the focus and center of attention. With how everyone, from the three elves to Maia, made sure we were taken care off.
Especially the pregnancy sex scene since that was the one that was all about the champion. And yeah, as other said, pregnancy was wonderful for what they were

Now, and this is just me being me, but the way we got Maia to impregnate us was silly. Us being partly presented as an alternative because she couldn't get others pregnant really took wind out of my sail.

Still, all of this has me looking forward for Evelyn since I can see glimpses of how great she can be. Also I am a selfish person and would like all of her babies for myself, and not share it with everyone.

Last edited:

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Don't know if Wsan reads through the forum but I just want to thank you for more Brint scenes that have been added recently (more scenes of him are always a plus). Really enjoyed the new gym scenes with him what with all the flirting and we get to appreciate his good old sexy muscles! The difference between Brint and Brienne in the gym scene was nice too (also thank you for not restricting any of the scenes on whether PC has a cock or not). Muscle is good civilization.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Don't know if Wsan reads through the forum but I just want to thank you for more Brint scenes that have been added recently (more scenes of him are always a plus). Really enjoyed the new gym scenes with him what with all the flirting and we get to appreciate his good old sexy muscles!
Seconding this! I loved the recent squats scene (and aftermath!) and I can't believe the tease in the bench press >.<

Reactions: luciel1331

wolfraider13

Jan 28, 2023
Sorry if this has been asked before but will family matters be completed anytime soon or the house at least be made re-available?

wolfraider13

Jan 28, 2023
First and foremost WOOHOO!!! and yes to both? cause either has me giddy and both has my downright dizzy lol

Love this game and the creators...

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
How much Brihaus content is left to be added at this point? I lost track between updates and except for the initial list of coming content i dunno what's been ticked off and what remains. Also, i assume this will all be added over the next month or possibly two?
You're not going to get an answer from Wsan because he left the forums years ago. Having said that, based on the list the only things left are the marriage and miscellaneous scenes including threesomes not involving Cassia. You could also potentially include Rina's collosseum content as well, although that's probably considered its own thing.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
As far as I know, all that's left to code in are the marriages and the Brihaus wrap up. Threesomes and Rina's colosseum stuff are already in.

Reactions: Malidica

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
As far as I know, all that's left to code in are the marriages and the Brihaus wrap up. Threesomes and Rina's colosseum stuff are already in.
I'm not sure how Rina's colosseum content could exist when the colosseum itself isn't in-game yet, but okay.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I'm not sure how Rina's colosseum content could exist when the colosseum itself isn't in-game yet, but okay.
Its all in her menu. You train her a few times, she does her competition and boom, done. Unless she has extra stuff later, I'm pretty sure that her colossuem content is all implemented.

If you choose to proceed with it she can't get pregnant till its done. I imagine it was done to make the Brihaus more self-contained away from unimplemented content.