Wsan CoC2 content

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
How you treat it is somewhat meta, since if you just let it happen instead of going to Sanders it's presumed the player's cool with it -- it says in the quest log you can go and get it fixed. The only reason it doesn't give corruption points is that the player could plausibly plead ignorance, since the in-game character may not immediately think to go to Sanders. As for how you treated her, you know you don't have to fuck her the moment she comes out of the transformation. She offers herself up anyway. That's on you.
That's what I mean, will Brienne's family demand answers for these things? "Uuh... I may have ignored the signs and then uh, jumped her before she was strictly ready. Can I have your daughter's hand in marriage?"

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
That's what I mean, will Brienne's family demand answers for these things? "Uuh... I may have ignored the signs and then uh, jumped her before she was strictly ready. Can I have your daughter's hand in marriage?"
Just my guess here but I think Brint's family will just be really glad and accepting. Brint doesn't have any brothers and his father left a long time ago (I think). Also considering they're cowgirls and based off what Brint says when you ask him about cowgirls they're all bimbos so they probably won't care. They will probably be like "You ,like, totally look great as a girl" or something like that.

Besides asking something like that is kind of asking for spoilers.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
If you (the ingame character) did it out of your own desire + knew she was changing and did nothing, why would you tell her family? You would definitely frame it as an accident that happened while adventuring, and Brienne isn't going to mention it because a) it's 95% true + b) she loves you + c) as she's stated herself, she doesn't really care and enjoys being a woman + d) she's a little distant with her family by now.
If you (the ingame character) didn't know, it really is an accident that happened while adventuring.

I don't know why you think there would be a scene where you tell her mother "Yeah, I changed your son into a woman and then raped her on the spot." Why would I write this, and who would I be writing it for?
So to answer your question, no. They won't be demanding answers. I won't spoil the content but they'll just be happy to have their family back.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Besides asking something like that is kind of asking for spoilers.
Oh, I'm not asking Wsan about what will happen or what I think will or should happen, I'm just saying that there are some hilariously uncomfortable lines of questioning that could potentially arise, if writing dark comedy had been Wsan's intention, which I of course know isn't the case.
I don't know why you think there would be a scene where you tell her mother "Yeah, I changed your son into a woman and then raped her on the spot." Why would I write this, and who would I be writing it for?
I don't really think there would or should be, I'm just saying that for all the ethically dodgy things we get to do, and then sometimes handwave away the potential consequences of in the CoC tree of games, it's funny to me that after all this time, this one is now added to the list. I mean, I still find it funny that there are no children in towns in TiTS (and that you get thrown out of Aurora's workshop for being in the nip), as that would make the hardcore exhibitionist content completely over the line of acceptability. Content which I'm definitely into, mind you.

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Oh, I'm not asking Wsan about what will happen or what I think will or should happen, I'm just saying that there are some hilariously uncomfortable lines of questioning that could potentially arise, if writing dark comedy had been Wsan's intention, which I of course know isn't the case.

I don't really think there would or should be, I'm just saying that for all the ethically dodgy things we get to do, and then sometimes handwave away the potential consequences of in the CoC tree of games, it's funny to me that after all this time, this one is now added to the list. I mean, I still find it funny that there are no children in towns in TiTS (and that you get thrown out of Aurora's workshop for being in the nip), as that would make the hardcore exhibitionist content completely over the line of acceptability. Content which I'm definitely into, mind you.

I mean, we never forced Brint to wear armor and it is really not on us if he decides to keep wearing it or not. He could have gone to sanders himself. And it is not like Brienne minds it, she enjoys her life just as much, if no more. Sure it could be because of the curse of the armor but at the end of the day, why would our champion give a damn? They got pretty sweet deal out of that whole situation, why would they attempt to ruin it, especially if Briennes loved ones do not care.

And I do not see how this is anything new to these tipes of games or some how worse then what came before it.Sure it is dubious from our side, but COC2 whole world is like that. Need I remind you that we enter relationship with half of people that try to rape or kill us.

If you really feel guilty about turning Brint into Brienne, just do not do it on your next playthrough. Her whole appeal is that you turned this big, tough lovable polyamorous minotaur into a Big Tittied amazonian cowgirl that leans closer to monogamy, especially with her obsession with us.

So just relax and enjoy the ride, let soft moos carry you to lands known but not yet traveled.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
I mean, we never forced Brint to wear armor and it is really not on us if he decides to keep wearing it or not. He could have gone to sanders himself. And it is not like Brienne minds it, she enjoys her life just as much, if no more. Sure it could be because of the curse of the armor but at the end of the day, why would our champion give a damn? They got pretty sweet deal out of that whole situation, why would they attempt to ruin it, especially if Briennes loved ones do not care.

And I do not see how this is anything new to these tipes of games or some how worse then what came before it.Sure it is dubious from our side, but COC2 whole world is like that. Need I remind you that we enter relationship with half of people that try to rape or kill us.

If you really feel guilty about turning Brint into Brienne, just do not do it on your next playthrough. Her whole appeal is that you turned this big, tough lovable polyamorous minotaur into a Big Tittied amazonian cowgirl that leans closer to monogamy, especially with her obsession with us.

So just relax and enjoy the ride, let soft moos carry you to lands known but not yet traveled.
You misunderstand, I'm not concerned about the morals or ethics of what's depicted in the game. I just mean that it's funny to think of the situations that might've arisen if the games addressed some player choices seriously (or with dark humour). That doesn't mean I think the games SHOULD address it. Imagine in TiTS, if being part of causing Tarkus to explode was treated seriously, it'd be a PTSD simulator from there on, but instead its goes almost entirely ignored and unaddressed, and thank god for that. That doesn't mean it isn't funny in my head when such a Steele goes to another planet afterwards and is like "YEAH, I'm gonna HELP these people sort out their problems!" despite Steele's track record. For clarification, that's just an extreme example to highlight the unintentional(?) dark comedy I find in and enjoy about these games, I'm not comparing the Brienne thing to a planet being ripped in half.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
If you want to trip over trivial minutiae endemic to the genre I don't care really, my writing's not going to address it.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
If you want to trip over trivial minutiae endemic to the genre I don't care really, my writing's not going to address it.

Might be for the best. Inevitable disagreements aside the game is big enough that addressing details like that would consume more time time than there are hours per day. I'm also pretty sure that CoC2 is the wrong medium to discuss semantics.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I accidentally turned Brienne's little sister into a quick-learning lesdomme (optional). :iiam:
If you have no dick, choose to go along with Brienne's whims, and go on the first "house date" with Rina you'll have the opportunity to keep her subby or turn her into a little 5'6 domme. Well, little compared to her sister, anyway. Already written the content for the initial stuff, really looking forward to writing the rest of it. Prolly the most excited I've been to write F/F.
I'm going to say this now: no, I haven't and will not ever write her as a domme for dicked chars. Not because I hate the idea but because I like this particular dynamic for this particular character so much and it's inflating the wordcount as it is, what with how much content brinthouse is going to end up being. But yeah for those of you who play women or cuntboys that like girls, it should be fun.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
If you have no dick, choose to go along with Brienne's whims, and go on the first "house date" with Rina you'll have the opportunity to keep her subby or turn her into a little 5'6 domme.
Brienne-only, not Brint? Good thing there's plenty of time to go back to an older save and rerun the content from the cursed armor onwards for future Lesbrienne fun. Looking forward to... well, everything really, but this sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I accidentally turned Brienne's little sister into a quick-learning lesdomme (optional). :iiam:
If you have no dick, choose to go along with Brienne's whims, and go on the first "house date" with Rina you'll have the opportunity to keep her subby or turn her into a little 5'6 domme. Well, little compared to her sister, anyway. Already written the content for the initial stuff, really looking forward to writing the rest of it. Prolly the most excited I've been to write F/F.
I'm going to say this now: no, I haven't and will not ever write her as a domme for dicked chars. Not because I hate the idea but because I like this particular dynamic for this particular character so much and it's inflating the wordcount as it is, what with how much content brinthouse is going to end up being. But yeah for those of you who play women or cuntboys that like girls, it should be fun.
Wait, will female/cuntboy characters that stuck with Brint be able to aces that content? I mean, I hope not because it would be kind of hilarious that sub character (Brienne) is only way for us to gain dom route of her sister. Seems kind or reverse order there.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Will there be any new content for Brint like there is for Brienne?
It's safe to assume if there's more Brint content there's gonna be Brienne content as well as they're the same character and thus pretty much need to be kept up with.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
I know the scene was written by Tobs but seeing as she's your character I felt it'd be best to ask you Wsan. Is there any significance in giving Elthara back her scythe or is just there for fun?

SSam

Jun 15, 2020
I'm going to say this now: no, I haven't and will not ever write her as a domme for dicked chars. Not because I hate the idea but because I like this particular dynamic for this particular character so much and it's inflating the wordcount as it is, what with how much content brinthouse is going to end up being.

Would gaining a dick break the screen available/plot line? Aka, should we be careful while presueing this option.?

Also sounds great can't wait to get to experience it!

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I know the scene was written by Tobs but seeing as she's your character I felt it'd be best to ask you Wsan. Is there any significance in giving Elthara back her scythe or is just there for fun?
"Hey Wsan can I write giving Elthara her scythe back?"
"Yeah sure go for it"

Will there be any new content for Brint like there is for Brienne?
Yeah, just not content that involves him joining in on the sex with his family.

Brienne-only, not Brint?
Yes.

Wait, will female/cuntboy characters that stuck with Brint be able to aces that content?
No.

Would gaining a dick break the screen available/plot line? Aka, should we be careful while presueing this option.?
It'll lock you out of the scenes.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Now I know that it has been over the month since you brought this up, so sorry for bothering you. But is there are a narrative reason for why only Vagina wielding players that stuck with Brint will not be able to access his sister lesdom content? Now I am asking this because it seems kind of weird to me that it is not other way around. Since Brint, at least as I see it, is a not only a male route, but also a sub route for the player. So I would guess that people that are into subbing would appreciate more lesdom content. And I am assuming, since I have no stats to back this up, that vagina wielding players are more likely to stick with Brint.
Now I am not aware how much work you have right now, but will there ever be a possibility for Brint lovers to get that content? Since they already lost some specific incestuous interactions. And I do not want anyone to really feel screwed for picking one option.
Thanks for all the work by the way.

Last edited:

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Now I know that it has been over the month since you brought this up, so sorry for bothering you. But is there are a narrative reason for why only Vagina wielding players that stuck with Brint will not be able to access his sister lesdom content?
I would assume it's because the scenes are going to be geared towards 3 women (Brienne included) and therefore implausible to alter into including just 2.

(I know this isn't a narrative reason)

Helia

May 8, 2017
I feel silly for asking, but with the way the early design prototype document describes it and some game flags present that I can't find a way to trigger, are there supposed to be scenes for looking at Brints appearance and his talk scene for the normal/bimbo personality? I have been having a few issues with my completionist brain and trying to find more hidden content and things hinted at in the changelogs.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I feel silly for asking, but with the way the early design prototype document describes it and some game flags present that I can't find a way to trigger, are there supposed to be scenes for looking at Brints appearance and his talk scene for the normal/bimbo personality? I have been having a few issues with my completionist brain and trying to find more hidden content and things hinted at in the changelogs.
I think I stripped the "Bimbo Breed" scene that that's meant to lead to because
1) putting bimbo stuff into the game took 3 years too long
2) by the time it was in, I hated the writing of Brint's early scenes and decided not to put that scene in once it could be supported

Helia

May 8, 2017
Now I'm curious what the "BRINT_APP_BIMBO" game flag is if said content has been removed, I'm an unashamed cheater for these games when it comes to editing stats to get dialogue such as strength/cunning/agility, so I do wish mechanical stats weren't tied to narrative ability/personality and dialogue, since I get focused on perfectionism and ruin the combat for myself. Would be nice if it was explained in game that stats are actually effecting dialogue, since it is only explained in the design document and wiki, and I never know for sure if cunning and presence are changing anything. I really miss the public Github that Trials used to have because I really find it helpful to delve into the code for scenes so I could create my "perfect" character for what I find engaging based on how descriptors are used.

Now that I have finally gotten around to delving into the game, I can say I absolutely adore Wsan's writing the same as Trials, where my absolute favourite characters and scenes occur. The quality of the delivery lets me enjoy characters and scenes I usually have absolutely no interest in like masculine/male characters, because of the excellent focus on the player character.

Something that I wish was done more often was the effort put into making the player "sexy" and involved in the scenes, instead of a passive viewer, since it realizes the effort you put into customizing your character, and lets you focus on them and their pleasure if you don't find the other partner personally attractive. When there are custom descriptions for your physical attributes used specifically for a scene instead of the "insert randomized body part description" which I feel have often unappealing/unsexy phrases/adjectives (I feel these/the appearance tab still need a bit of work to make it sound better), it makes your character sound a lot more present and appealing.

Part of why I loved content like Zephyr's (amazonian futas and hyper feminine bimbos are basically my top tier from a fantasy perspective) and even Brint's is because they appreciate the player and emphasize their talents/stamina, muscle/fitness and beauty. Even small things like Zephyr groping/slapping and admiring your body sounds really hot in comparison to some other scenes where the entire write-up is focused on the NPC and the players involvement makes them sound like a disembodied sex toy.

I plan to acquire Brienne once I've exhausted all of Brint's content and had a Meadow tier of babies, which is rare for me and masculine characters.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
When there are custom descriptions for your physical attributes used specifically for a scene instead of the "insert randomized body part description" which I feel have often unappealing/unsexy phrases/adjectives (I feel these/the appearance tab still need a bit of work to make it sound better), it makes your character sound a lot more present and appealing.
I try to avoid parser usage as much as possible for a variety of reasons but this one is near the top of the list. A lot of it just isn't sexy and seeing the same line crop up repeatedly (not even in the same scene, just something you keep seeing over time) can ruin the fun. I think I do this most commonly with dicks and breasts, where I'll use a few different adjectives for 5 different sizes etc.