Wsan CoC2 content

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Is Khor'Minos gonna be based on the abandoned moo city project?
Because, iirc, it was written for TITS.
And I think that there was a moo goddess queen called Milk (maybe) and a witch who wanted to bring some kind of sickness to the city for revenge or something like that.

Last edited:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Is Khor'Minos gonna be based on the abandoned moo city project?
Because, iirc, it was written for TITS.
And I think that there was a moo goddess queen called Milk (maybe) and a witch who wanted to bring some kind of sickness to the city for revenge or something like that.
I have no idea what this is and the last thing I'd do is repurpose some old stuff for the grandest city in the game.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
A question about Brint/Brienne and Khor'Minos. I understood from Brint/Brienne's narration, that Minotaur culture was more about clans, not really big cities. You know, sinve they are separating Cows from Bulls, and isn't it common that the father leaves his kids?

So, is Khor'Minos a fairly new city? Or is part of their culture more of a holdover from before the establishment of Khor'Minos?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Oh.
Sorry that I asked.
I was just curious about it, that's all.
All good, I was just confused.

A question about Brint/Brienne and Khor'Minos. I understood from Brint/Brienne's narration, that Minotaur culture was more about clans, not really big cities. You know, sinve they are separating Cows from Bulls, and isn't it common that the father leaves his kids?

So, is Khor'Minos a fairly new city? Or is part of their culture more of a holdover from before the establishment of Khor'Minos?
Brint/Brienne grew up in a village bordering KM, not so much a clan. They have friends and family from the village and grew up with a particular group. I guess that's where the clan idea came from? Fathers don't routinely leave their kids, though. That's just Brint's shitty luck. The gender separation is just to get kids used to their roles in society. KM -is- minotaur society, more or less.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Oh you'll meet his parents alright. Well, his mom and his sister. Brienne will get an extensive plotline there, Brint's content will be a bit different but yeah, you'll be able to visit his family home.

awesome, can’t wait, so I’m guessing something happens to his dad?

also, I can’t wait for the explanation of why he doesn’t remember his parents

I bet brint’s mom and sister are thiccc

it would be awesome if brints mom would react to being a grandmother, and his sister to being an aunt

also, good job with elthara

Last edited:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
It would be cool to have a ball worship Scene with brint where the champ licks and kisses in all the crevasses, even under the balls

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Will Brint/Brienne's sister have pregnancy?
This is why the preg crowd gets a bad rap. The character doesn't exist beyond "brint/enne's sister" and there's questions about preg already. Soon as any female character is introduced the preg crowd goes rabid. Cool your jets. This early in the process the writers themselves don't even know if there will be pregnancy.

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
This is why the preg crowd gets a bad rap. The character doesn't exist beyond "brint/enne's sister" and there's questions about preg already. Soon as any female character is introduced the preg crowd goes rabid. Cool your jets. This early in the process the writers themselves don't even know if there will be pregnancy.
Wsan already confirmed the mom is going to have it, I'm just wondering if it's going to be 3 out of 3.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
For Evelyn any plans on her knocking up the pc?
In the far future. Basically, there's still more I want to do with her before I get to that.

Will Brint/Brienne's sister have pregnancy?
Maybe? This is definitely one of those things where the answer is "I'd like to, but if the project drags this is going to be the first thing I cut".

It would be cool to have a ball worship Scene with brint where the champ licks and kisses in all the crevasses, even under the balls
Yeah, I want some worship scenes for him.

I was thinking of Kavi in Marefolk and it got me thinking what if Brienne was there too? Because she is. I take her everywhere with me. Would Kavi be interested in teaching Brienne more advanced milking techniques?
Cool idea but niche enough that it's far down my list.

During a poll a while back it was shown that people came to coc2 for 2 things; dickgirls and preg content. It's consistent if nothing else.
Somewhat misleading results. We did that out of curiosity, but it's not really representative of what the community wants because you could only pick 1 option. Not that I'm laboring under the illusion that dickgirls and preg aren't popular and a huge draw of the game, but other more nuanced stuff definitely got swept under the rug in favour of the big options.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Ya. I closed the TiTS one specifically because I don't want people asking me to continue work on TiTS. You can consider all of my TiTS projects completed/abandoned, and I don't care if anyone else works on them.

good to know before I posted tits related stuff, since I wanted to ask, and didn’t know you had this thread, I though your thread was like Williams thread where it’s just one, and people could ask about any content you made

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Are you a journalist? Kidding. But I'm not answering that because the circumstances of my job aren't public business.

oh ok, sorry, I meant no offence, at any rate have you thought on making coc2 versions of your characters?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
oh ok, sorry, I meant no offence, at any rate have you thought on making coc2 versions of your characters?
I would never just directly port a character over from a previous game, that's bad practice. But I happen to be working on CoC2 dryads right now and as it happens I have a real fetish for taurgirls with huge dicks, so...

Question for ya Wsan I got into an argument with a friend about Brienne, is she considered a minogirl or a cowgirl? Ik stupid thing to argue over but please settle this debate
Hah, I've used both terms for her in the writing. IMO a minogirl could be considered a subset of cowgirl. I call her a minogirl because she was formerly a minotaur and now has carried-over minotaur traits in-setting, but she is a cowgirl and she'll do cowgirl things like moo and enjoy her cowbell. Sorry about your debate. If I had to nail down an answer I'd say she's closer to minogirl than cowgirl, but it's like 55% minogirl to 45% cowgirl, if that makes sense.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I would never just directly port a character over from a previous game, that's bad practice. But I happen to be working on CoC2 dryads right now and as it happens I have a real fetish for taurgirls with huge dicks, so...

Hah, I've used both terms for her in the writing. IMO a minogirl could be considered a subset of cowgirl. I call her a minogirl because she was formerly a minotaur and now has carried-over minotaur traits in-setting, but she is a cowgirl and she'll do cowgirl things like moo and enjoy her cowbell. Sorry about your debate. If I had to nail down an answer I'd say she's closer to minogirl than cowgirl, but it's like 55% minogirl to 45% cowgirl, if that makes sense.

Oh course not porting characters, I agree that it’s lazy, but as in similar looks and personality, and can’t wait to hear about those dryads, and that’s why I love you as a writer, you write things I like

and I kinda figured brienne that she’s at least 50/50