Wraiths and existential terror

Cerneu

Aug 19, 2019
But their power has reached a point that they can't be fought without doing more harm than good. I doubt they'd accept death. Most wouldn't. I can't think of a way to do anything to them with what we know so far. Any straight up fight would probably blast Savarra to the stone age this time, if you trick one then the other six will be cautious and could aid the one if still alive, and grouping them together just leaves the possibility of them overpowering whatever's being used.

Nothing is impossible. If not the champion, then someone else in the future will inevitably appear to challenge them. As I said in my first comment in here, the current charade cannot be maintained in perpetuity. The Seven would have to literally freeze magical and technological development in order to hold onto their secret forever.

I don't belive the champion is the first one to figure out the truth, and I don't believe he'll be the last. Nothing lasts forever, not even "Living Gods".

Edle.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SomeNobody

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Dammit. Using my own damn waifu against. And one of her memorable quotes at that. But you're right. It won't be this game, but sooner or later something or someone will stop them. We can only speculate how and with how much collateral, but it can't last forever. They'd have to hinder technology, which would become obvious, or relinquish the positions they claimed for themselves.

Tune in to CoC 3 where tiny goth axe gf saves the mortals from the evil and sexy monster gods. Featuring 16x the cup size, 4x the amount of waifus and husbandos, all new rendering and lighting and landscaping technology for the genitals.

Reactions: Cerneu

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
We could all learn something from Hancock.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Tune in to CoC 3 where tiny goth axe gf saves the mortals from the evil and sexy monster gods. Featuring 16x the cup size, 4x the amount of waifus and husbandos, all new rendering and lighting and landscaping technology for the genitals.
The backgrounds are all still warped and fisheyed though. Don't have UNLIMITED budget....

The Seven would have to literally freeze magical and technological development in order to hold onto their secret forever.
But what if they did?

Karamaru

Jan 31, 2021
I don't belive the champion is the first one to figure out the truth, and I don't believe he'll be last. Nothing last forever, not even "Living Gods".
I'd like to think some veterans of the godswar figured it out already that something wasnt right but they dead.

But what if they did?
I knew it I couldn't trust those guys, my gut feeling never fails me :eek:

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
guys pls it was a shitpost

It's too late. I've already carved it into the sacred tablets. The world must know that the sexy demons cannot be trusted.

• Haha
Reactions: Kesil

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Reactions: Karamaru

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I don't mean it like she wanted to lose and let us win. I mean the truth slipped out because she wanted someone to know but it wasn't intentional. And I'd say giving into emotion and taking a huge chance on sharing the truth with a stranger is a rash decisions. Not something a true god would probably make.
I love that this would basically mean she freudian slipped herself to a defeat.

Makes a lot of sense and is also hilarious.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Mortal and fallible?
At the top of the wiki page on The Seven, there's a snippet of a conversation between the champ and Sanders, and the line describing what the PC is saying explicitly says "mortal and fallible." Sanders agrees in response, and yet he also says that he's happy to follow them regardless.

Reactions: Savin

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
At the top of the wiki page on The Seven, there's a snippet of a conversation between the champ and Sanders, and the line describing what the PC is saying explicitly says "mortal and fallible." Sanders agrees in response, and yet he also says that he's happy to follow them regardless.

It was a while ago, but I've already said that Sanders isn't a fountain great decisions. Good guy, but I'm not surprised he'd worship something he admits to being a fallible. He'd probably even be fine with them being wraiths and would have no reservations.

I could understand if worshipped one of attractive ones, but he worships the old tree guy.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Listen Velun is the least morally questionable of all the gods. He just sits in the woods stoned out of his gourd while deerbabes frolic around him.

Unless Velun can become a deer babe, then Sanders is wrong. Tits are better than trees. I don't care if he's a saint and chill, I will prioritize boobs over emotional stability any day.

Reactions: Shmebulock

RedRoseRequiem

May 25, 2021
Unless Velun can become a deer babe, then Sanders is wrong. Tits are better than trees. I don't care if he's a saint and chill, I will prioritize boobs over emotional stability any day.
What if he is not deerbabe so that he can ensure deerbabe safety or something? Thus allowing deerbabes to exist for us.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
What if he is not deerbabe so that he can ensure deerbabe safety or something? Thus allowing deerbabes to exist for us.

I think my repeated visits to Orlaith will have done more for deerbabe kind than Velun could ever hope to do.

Reactions: ctenken

Shmebulock

Apr 5, 2021
Let all the clergymen, doomsayers, and hierophants speak their throats raw, arguing about the Gods, the Wraiths, the Cosmos, the Self, and the Soul...

The Champion knows the one true creed: Experiontology. Experience cannot be created or destroyed, but it can be bludgeoned from one body to the other. A man starts in rags bashing crabs with a stick, but a life of dedication can have that same man in magic pants, bashing dragons with a vorpal sword.

Let the unbelievers preach from their pulpits and anoint their statues in futile gestures. Blessed be the murderhobos, for they shall inherit the world.

And thus will speak the Champion, when the last false God is cast down from heaven: "I'm here just for the loot and the sex scenes. When do you respawn?"

Cerneu

Aug 19, 2019
It was a while ago, but I've already said that Sanders isn't a fountain great decisions. Good guy, but I'm not surprised he'd worship something he admits to being a fallible. He'd probably even be fine with them being wraiths and would have no reservations.

I could understand if worshipped one of attractive ones, but he worships the old tree guy.
If the champion were ever to rebel against the Seven, I can imagine Sanders going berserk and turning into some wraith-touched monstrosity that we'd have to slain.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
If the champion were ever to rebel against the Seven, I can imagine Sanders going berserk and turning into some wraith-touched monstrosity that we'd have to slain.

Sanders doesn't have the balls to fight again.

Experiontology. Experience cannot be created or destroyed, but it can be bludgeoned from one body to the other. A man starts in rags bashing crabs with a stick, but a life of dedication can have that same man in magic pants, bashing dragons with a vorpal sword.

The one true religion. The only constant in life is to hit things until you gain enough power to hit stronger things.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016