Witchhunt [IC]

TheShepard256

Since my room is the closest, I think it'd be easier if you stay with me, for the time being. If you're comfortable with that, of course.
Sitting next to Alex, "Yeah, Flint said he'd rather have his own room or something, so I guessed we'd be sleeping together." Hopefully in multiple senses of the term - that might not be too difficult to arrange given his drunkeness, but she had a job to do, so that would have to wait. She reluctantly left the pretty boy's side and pressed herself, kneeling, up against the wall dividing their room from the mercenary's, projecting her mind to everyone within, without trying to influence them - simply trying to sense their presence. So far, it was just Flint. its current occupant - not trying to influence him, but to be ready in case Lucia tried.

Last edited:

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Flint looked around the room, appraising the furniture and briefly testing the bed. The other two had been lead to the room adjacent to his, so he simply set about taking off his armor in preparation for Lucia's visit. He couldn't have sex while completely armored up, and he'd look pretty suspicious just standing in his room looking like he's ready to fight an army. He leaned his spear against the foot of the bed. It wouldn't be much use in a close quarters fight, but it was better to keep it where he could see it. His sword, however, went under the pillow. Still sheathed of course. He'd have kept it there even if he wasn't expecting the woman to be a demon, sleeping with the sword under his pillow was oddly comforting to him. Midway through taking his armor off, he felt a slight tingling sensation in his head. Astra wasn't the first, or last, demon that tried to project into his mind, so he knew that a demon was trying that trick on him. But it also wasn't trying to probe around in his subconscious, so he didn't try and push it out since that was almost certainly his demon ally.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
After about ten minutes passed, Flint heard knocking on the door.

"Are you there?" he heard Lucia ask, a tinge of anxiousness in her voice. "Or do you want me to come in at a later time?"

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Flint was out of his armor, laying it on the table to be polished at a later time, and was in his everyday clothing. The voice startled him slightly, but he quickly regained his composure. The mercenary walked over to the door, and opened it. "By all means, you can come whenever you want." He said, giving Lucia a grin.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Lucia, who was dressed as she had been in the inn, walked in, smiling as she walked to his bed and got on her knees. "Now, before we get started, I should note I only am going to use my hands-this isn't anything serious, so I don't see the need to go much further than that." As she said this, her eyes went towards his coin purse as she pressed her lips together. "Also, a coin for my services, since while it isn't much, it still isn't something I'm doing for nothing."

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Flint closed the door as Lucia walked in. He was, admittedly, a bit disappointed that she'd just be using her hands. He also noticed how she glanced at his coin purse. Why would a demon only want to use her hands, and be interested in his money? Questions for a later time. "Understood." Flint said, walking to the bed and sitting down on it. He reached into his coin purse and pulled out a silver coin, handing it to Lucia. "Well, these'll only get in your way now." He said, as he unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his half hard, girthy, 9 inch cock. "You can start whenever you fell ready to handle it."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Lucia's eyes widened as she looked at Flint's cock, taking the coin in silence as she examined it for a moment. Then, using one hand, she began stroking him off, her hand gliding up and down its length. "I must say, your tool is...well...quite impressive..." she said as she looked at it. "Definitely big compared to the local men..."

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Flint leaned back as she stroked his dick, bringing it to full mast. It didn't grow by much, maybe half an inch at most, but it got much harder in her hands. "Thank you. I'm quite proud of it." He said with a grin, watching as she gently stroked him off.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Lucia blushes. "Well, it is quite a bit bigger than I'm used to seeing..." she says, as she feels it grow harder in her hand, pressing it against her palm as she strokes it. "Still, I am able to work it all the same, so it shouldn't be a problem."

As she gave him a handjob, she used her other hand to cup his balls, stroking her fingers against them. "I don't imagine this is the first time you've had services like this, have you?"

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
"Well, I'm thankful that I'm not too large for you." Flint smirks as she continues stroking. His dick pulsed to the rhythm of his heartbeat, enjoying the soft and delicate hands of the waitress as she gave him a handjob.

Flint groaned in a mixture of comfort and pleasure as she used her idle hands to cup and massage his balls. "Well, mercenary work makes a man lonely. A woman's embrace is a godsend. You're quite good at this as well. I suspect you get a good number of customers, being as pretty and skilled as you are."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
"Thank you," she said, giggling a bit as she rubs her thumb against his tip, pressing it up against it. "I've had a decent amount, although I'm not exactly an expert," she admitted. "However, it does seem I have a bit of a talent," she said, as she continued to play with him.

OmegaUmbra

Leaning his head against the wall, Alexander couldn't hear much but the occasional soft groan of pleasure, and a distinct lack of the word 'red.' As the seconds went by the blush on his cheeks was less so from the warmth of cider, and more so from what started to feel like voyeuristic perversion. Biting his lip he pulled away before his robes could start to tent, letting out a sharp cough while closing his legs shut. Subtle.

"Well...He's definitely not saying red. I don't want to call it early, bad omen as it would be, but I think I'll...give him a modicum of privacy." Moving back he sat on top of the bed, twiddling his thumbs as he adjusted both to the inebriation, and the fact his comrade in the next room was engaging in activities the church wouldn't dream of even letting him read about.

"So..." Searching his warmth-wrapped mind for a conversation topic, he paused, looking back to Astra as the gears finally started turning.

"If it's not her, I do wonder where the demon could be hiding. Or if this is the work of a demon at all, maybe a cult. What do you think?" He asked slowly, careful not to stammer or slur his words.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Flint let out another groan as she worked the head of his dick, very clearly enjoying himself. "Expert or no, this is one of the better handjobs I've gotten in my life. Might even be the best." He praised in between light groans that escaped his lips. He was a bit restless, mainly due to him not having much of anything to do beyond sit back and let the waitress stroke him off. Though, with how good she was at it, he didn't have much to complain about.

TheShepard256

Keeping up the mental link, but moving closer to the bed so the other room's occupants couldn't hear them, "I don't think she's a demon, either. Again." If Lucia's goal was to spread corruption, a handjob wasn't going to cut it. Even if she was refusing penetrative sex to avoid draw attention to herself, a blowjob would be more effective without being any more suspicious - even a demon's saliva was corruptive, though obviously to a lesser degree than their blood or sexual fluids.

With the goings on next door, Astra couldn't help but feel her own pent-uppedness much more keenly than before. Perhaps it was time to make a move of her own. Focusing her powers inward, she pumped up her breasts, hips and ass to the point where they strained her dress without risk of tearing it, and grew her cock and balls back out - her arousal causing it to already be half-hard and tenting her dress. Lying on the bed at Alex's side, her best assets facing towards him, she whispered seductively in his ear, "Why should they have all the fun?" With no prior knowledge of his sexuality, this was a bigger risk than she'd normally take, but she was desperate for sex; if he wasn't receptive, hopefully he'd just dismiss her words and enhanced body as the product of his cider-addled mind.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Hearing him, she blushed. "Really? That must be quite the compliment," she said, as she rubbed circles around his tip. "Although, I suppose there is plenty of demand for it," she commented, as she pressed her fingers against his shaft. "I've been getting it at least twice a day! Quite a bit, isn't it?"

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Flint let's out a slight moan, bucking his hips unintentionally. "With how plentiful your harvests seem to be, I'd imagine that the men are quite stressed. I can't imagine how long they'd need to spend in the fields to reap all of it." He says as his shaft continues throbbing in her hands.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
"I suppose the work of gardening can be quite exhauting," she said, a smile on her face as she felt his cock pulse with vigor, "although they have plenty of stamina left over." Her eyes looked eager, alight with desire as she felt him.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Flint chuckled as her moaned in pleasure. "Well, exhaustion comes in many forms." He simply says as his cock throbs harder. He saw the look in Lucia's eyes, and got a bit more excited as he did. "You know, I don't mind if you want to go further." He says, looking down with the same hunger for her that she seems to have for his dick.

OmegaUmbra

Keeping up the mental link, but moving closer to the bed so the other room's occupants couldn't hear them, "I don't think she's a demon, either. Again." If Lucia's goal was to spread corruption, a handjob wasn't going to cut it. Even if she was refusing penetrative sex to avoid draw attention to herself, a blowjob would be more effective without being any more suspicious - even a demon's saliva was corruptive, though obviously to a lesser degree than their blood or sexual fluids.

With the goings on next door, Astra couldn't help but feel her own pent-uppedness much more keenly than before. Perhaps it was time to make a move of her own. Focusing her powers inward, she pumped up her breasts, hips and ass to the point where they strained her dress without risk of tearing it, and grew her cock and balls back out - her arousal causing it to already be half-hard and tenting her dress. Lying on the bed at Alex's side, her best assets facing towards him, she whispered seductively in his ear, "Why should they have all the fun?" With no prior knowledge of his sexuality, this was a bigger risk than she'd normally take, but she was desperate for sex; if he wasn't receptive, hopefully he'd just dismiss her words and enhanced body as the product of his cider-addled mind.

Alexander was rendered speechless by Astra's sudden transformation, gasping as he took in the voluptuous nature of her enhanced form. He had heard demons could shape their bodies to their heart's content but never expected to see how right before his eyes. Like something out of his most profound fantasies, hypnotically swaying over to his bedside and whispering sweet nothings into his ear. The rapid turn of event's making the half-elf's cheeks grow three shades brighter. Her sultry words and warm breath caused the erection he so desperately tried to hide to become a very obvious tent in his robes, swallowing nervously with his eyes fixated on her every curve. She looked downright gorgeous. From the ample swells of her breasts to the thick mast of her cock overtaking his vision. He never had even seen one up close before and had a keen lust in his eyes taking in every detail under her dress. Alexander always had a romantic interest in both his male and female peers, but easily kept any lustful thoughts wrapped up tight without a hint of effort.

Yet now, with temptation so near, resistance had never been harder. His inexperience giving rise to all manner of lewd curiosities and ideas...But, even with the cider warming his thoughts and loosening up his body, he couldn't help but worry. Giving himself up to a woman he hardly knew, one who could stand to gain some sort of leverage or power over him was a terrible idea, regardless of the dull throbbing of his cock telling him otherwise, not to mention how Flint and the church of Hesol would feel about it if they ever found out. A demon must have had ages of experience, while he hadn't even shared his first kiss. It was beyond conflicting. The cleric's body wanting one thing but his mind telling him another, making no attempt to back away from Astra or deny her proposal, yet hesitant to speak on his decision. His hands wandered closely to her body on the bed, desperately wishing to touch but stopping short and he looked back up at her.

"I-I'm not so sure we should. We could both get in a lot of trouble, and...I don't think I'd be very good."

Despite his words his eyes couldn't help but be brought back down, fixated on her body. It was obvious he was interested, at least in
something, but too nervous to speak it outright.

TheShepard256

I-I'm not so sure we should. We could both get in a lot of trouble, and...I don't think I'd be very good.
In Astra's experience, these were the statements of someone who wanted it, but always let their silly inhibitions get in the way. Confident that he was now willing, she flipped herself over him, rubbing her sizable chest over his flat one, and more importantly grinding her cock against his, so there was no doubt that while he wasn't exactly small down there, she was much bigger - almost twice as long, and commensurately thicker.

"We can't get in trouble if no-one finds out. It'll be our little secret!" Even if this was unfortunately not going to be a recurring thing, a single tryst wouldn't corrupt him enough to be noticeable. At least, she was fairly confident the church had no way of measuring corruption directly. "And you don't have to do anything, for now. I can teach you later, if you want..."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Flint chuckled as her moaned in pleasure. "Well, exhaustion comes in many forms." He simply says as his cock throbs harder. He saw the look in Lucia's eyes, and got a bit more excited as he did. "You know, I don't mind if you want to go further." He says, looking down with the same hunger for her that she seems to have for his dick.
Lucia bit her lip when he asked this, pausing in what she was doing as she looked to the side. “Are you sure?” she asked. “I mean, it’s going to cost you extra, if that’s what you want…”

As she said this, she allowed the left strap of her dress to fall to the side, unveiling one of her breasts. Her dark nipple protruded out a bit, looking stiff yet pliable.

OmegaUmbra

Alexander groaned pleasurably under her soft and warm body, Astra's breasts gently massaging into his chest, but the weight of her cock made the Cleric gasp. Even he could tell it was huge. Gulping nervously as his breath hitched. He wasn't a small man by any means, but something that massive...There couldn't be anyone in Ibrinia that could take something like that, not without a considerable amount of effort. Nervously he bit his lip, more than a little intimidated by it's girth and length. He always did find the big ones most pleasing, but Alexander was still unsure of himself. After all, what secrets were kept forever? Could he really hide something like this from his peers in good conscience?

As much as the good cleric wanted to ruminate on the subject, his body ached for even the slightest touch, distracting him away from his mood-killing ideals. His mind had finally dwindled out under the myriad of pleasurable sensations overtaking his senses. As long as it could be kept a secret maybe it wouldn't be so bad...Right? Hesol was always forgiving. And he wouldn't be the only priest who had a tryst or two. It wasn't a big deal, needs were a human flaw.

At least he kept telling himself that.

Looking up at Astra Alexander's eyes were desperate, face ripe and flush with desire. Gently nodding he sighed, making way to undo the clasps to his robes. Thankful he had locked the door earlier despite his drunken merriment.

"So...What did you have in mind?" He timidly asked, moving off to the side to do away with his coverings piece by piece. The first being his cap, letting his length of long ginger hair loose as he faced away from her to get down to his undercoverings.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
"You seemed to be getting quite into it yourself. By all means, name the price." Flint said, watching the strap of her dress fall down and her breast be revealed. His dick throbbed at the sight of that, very clearly enjoying the view. "And hey, I wouldn't mind helping you relieve some of your stress as well." The mercenary said with a wink.

Flint pulled his own shirt off over his head, revealing his scar covered, muscular torso and arms for Lucia to see. Even if she didn't want something more, he was content to offer a bit of eye candy for her as well.

TheShepard256

So...What did you have in mind?
"Depends." Seeing him start to strip, she followed suit. As she bared more of herself, those parts she bared reverted to her true form, as if presenting the illusion that her clothes were what kept her in human form. Once fully undressed and back in her true form, she was even curvier than before, and taller, too. "See anything you like?" Secretly, she'd prefer to absolutely ravage his ass, and to that end, she gently thrust her somewhat draconic-looking cock - now at full mast - forward and cradled it from below with one hand (with her other hand, she rubbed the top and side of her breast), hoping it would be at the forefront of his mind.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
"I suppose another silver would be sufficient," Lucia said, as she exposed her other breast. She let go of Flint's length in lowered her hand to her breasts. "As for what I have in mind that's special..." she says as she gives her breasts a squeeze. "I'm thinking of putting these to use. What do you tihnk?"

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
"For an extra silver? I feel as though I'm getting a discount of some kind." Flint responded, taking out a silver from his coin purse and holding it out to Lucia. "I'd love to play with something as well though. Idle hands are a demon's playthings." He said with a wink.

OmegaUmbra

"Depends." Seeing him start to strip, she followed suit. As she bared more of herself, those parts she bared reverted to her true form, as if presenting the illusion that her clothes were what kept her in human form. Once fully undressed and back in her true form, she was even curvier than before, and taller, too. "See anything you like?" Secretly, she'd prefer to absolutely ravage his ass, and to that end, she gently thrust her somewhat draconic-looking cock - now at full mast - forward and cradled it from below with one hand (with her other hand, she rubbed the top and side of her breast), hoping it would be at the forefront of his mind.

Alexander may have been a bit shy completely undressing himself in front of someone, but as they say, there was a first time for everything. Piece by piece he did away with his clothing, finally freeing himself from the last of his garb. Exposing his body to the chill air, bashful, yet far too enraptured in lust to cover up. She was beautiful. Different from her human form, but in honesty her true form's stark contrast was all the more enthralling. Tall, curvaceous, and powerful. It seems his earlier choice of words really were poor. Demon's were not less-than-humans. No...looking up at her with awe in his eyes, Astra might as well been Hesol. Seeing the stiff heft of her draconic cock pushing forward, only one thing could possibly be on his mind. He needed her inside of him, badly. And was more excited at the prospect than ever.

He'd always fantasized about it. Spending many night awake wondering about the feeling. And now that feeling would come to be a reality. Even with the cider's fuzzy warmth wearing off a new heat had bloomed, one completely of his own choice and not influenced by any ale of mead. Ready to be ravaged.

"I believe I do." Alexander said, laying flatly onto the bed as he sheepishly smiled, turning himself around and presenting his soft, ample body for her viewing pleasure in all it's glory. Raising his ass up and comfortably resting his head on the pillow. It was the most simple position he could think of, and considering how others seemed to feel about his backside, he sure hoped she was enjoying the closer peek.

"I'm quite new to this, though I'm sure you already know." A part of him wanted her to be rough, but goodness knows he needed to take it slow if he wanted that monster of a cock inside of him. At this rate, there may be more little secrets they'd have to keep...

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
"For an extra silver? I feel as though I'm getting a discount of some kind." Flint responded, taking out a silver from his coin purse and holding it out to Lucia. "I'd love to play with something as well though. Idle hands are a demon's playthings." He said with a wink.
"Well, I suppose you could play with these too," she said, giving him a wink as she again squeezed her large tits, before she took the piece of silver with her mouth and positioned herself so her breasts were pressed against his shaft. "Ready?"

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Flint reached down and gave one of Lucia's nipples a pinch, seeing as she was going to let him play with her tits a bit. "Ready." He responded, pushing his hips forward so that his cock was between the woman's sinfully soft tits.

TheShepard256

I'm quite new to this, though I'm sure you already know.
Though she appreciated his eagerness, Alex was getting a bit too far ahead of himself. "New enough to forget the foreplay, it seems." Sashaying over to the side of the head of the bed, but not sitting down, she thrust her tapered tip as close to his mouth as she could get. "It'll be a lot better for both of us if I don't go in dry - so, you wanna suck me off, or should I send my tongue in first?"