Witchhunt [IC]

OmegaUmbra

Alex found himself sitting in the lap of an enormous woman with dark-blue skin speckled with luminescence, with long silver hair and antlers with bells hanging from them. Her eyes were hidden underneath long bangs, and her lips were plump and black. His face was currently between her voluptuous breasts.

“You are safe, child; you should not stay out too long in the brightness of the sun, for it shall burn you if you are not careful,” she said, as she held him closer, pressing his face in between her cleavage. “Tell me, why does it hurt you so?”

Astra's voice was a great comfort to Alexander. Unsettled by the dream. Nearly lost within the warmth of the mysterious woman, guilty arousal building being nestled in her sinfully soft breasts and sitting upon her plush thighs. Her skin was warm and inviting, as was her scent. But Alexander knew something was awry. Her question...It almost felt like it had something to do with Hesol, losing favor? It connected with the sun imagery for certain. But he would not, and did not regret his time with Astra, and would never blame her for loosing any favor with his god. Alexander was a firm believer of fate, and if it did indeed come to that it was destined to happen regardless, not willing to blame the kind demoness for something they both wanted and enjoyed. If Hesol would judge so harshly, then how come others who had killed in the name of the inquisition, murdered his innocent mother, still sit idle and safe? Alexander's belief was strong, and he was certain Hesol had not abandoned him. If he was anything, Alexander was a man of deep, unshaken resolve.

But that's probably not what the demon or...bewitching woman here wanted to hear. So he played along, thinking to Astra, "Thank you. And don't worry, I'll play along into her hand and see what I can find out instead."

He looked up at the mysterious woman with tear clouded eyes. A master of playing pretend since he was a boy, being able to cry at the drop of a hat to get an extra treat or two at the church.

"I-I do not know...The sun usually brings comfort and warmth, but...something changed..."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Astra's voice was a great comfort to Alexander. Unsettled by the dream. Nearly lost within the warmth of the mysterious woman, guilty arousal building being nestled in her sinfully soft breasts and sitting upon her plush thighs. Her skin was warm and inviting, as was her scent. But Alexander knew something was awry. Her question...It almost felt like it had something to do with Hesol, losing favor? It connected with the sun imagery for certain. But he would not, and did not regret his time with Astra, and would never blame her for loosing any favor with his god. Alexander was a firm believer of fate, and if it did indeed come to that it was destined to happen regardless, not willing to blame the kind demoness for something they both wanted and enjoyed. If Hesol would judge so harshly, then how come others who had killed in the name of the inquisition, murdered his innocent mother, still sit idle and safe? Alexander's belief was strong, and he was certain Hesol had not abandoned him. If he was anything, Alexander was a man of deep, unshaken resolve.

But that's probably not what the demon or...bewitching woman here wanted to hear. So he played along, thinking to Astra, "Thank you. And don't worry, I'll play along into her hand and see what I can find out instead."

He looked up at the mysterious woman with tear clouded eyes. A master of playing pretend since he was a boy, being able to cry at the drop of a hat to get an extra treat or two at the church.

"I-I do not know...The sun usually brings comfort and warmth, but...something changed..."
The mysterious woman paused for a moment, before saying, "the sun can be very dangerous if you aren't careful, my child, and its judgement is harsh and unfair." She then laid a kiss upon his head as she ran her fingers down his back, down to his waist. "Do have you a mother?" she asked, her tone placid. As she said this, he felt lean in further, rubbing her breasts against his face.

Last edited:

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
"Hmm, well it helps to hide some of the small nicks on my chin and neck, though I've mostly let it grow out because shaving it is a hassle." Flint responded, watching as Gregor was lulled to sleep. Losing the troubadour wasn't great, but the stacking bonuses to her paladin were listened with the removal of the priestess. He held a very clear unit advantage, though he still didn't have the means to handle that paladin. Looking over his options, he drew a card.

Sheep. It was a black sheep, an ewe to be specific. A low cost beast that could be sacrificed to summon something hungry for no supplies, though its attack and defense was less than even that of the acolytes. Without many viable plays, Flint ended his turn to conserve supplies and hope he could get a better draw next turn. "Though I can't say that I've kept it out of laziness either. I do like how it keeps my face warm in winter. Looks are never an issue though, I'm always handsome. With and without facial hair."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
She nodded, as then played a card of a priest, who boosted the attack of holy units. then, she moved her acolytes and paladins upon Gregor, sacrificing the former both but maintaining the paladin as she claimed the temple, while moving the priest upon the garden. Then, as no surprise to Flint, she played the two acolytes again. In a single turn, she had managed to regain the advantage as she said, "so, do you want to put more on the line? After all, even if you win, you'll probably just get something incredibly pointless and minor."

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Flint though for a moment, debating what else he was willing to part with for information. "Truth be told, I was gonna shave my beard but keep a mustache to spite you. So I'll wager that as well. I don't much care about the mustache part, but being unable to get a small victory even out of defeat does piss me off." He finally said, looking over his options for what he can play nest.

Drawing another card, he found Griffin, a longbowmen and another of his old buddies. Amazing attack, but poor defense. Though it couldn't be targeted if there were other mercenaries under his control, so it seemed the smartest choice to play him and attack the acolytes with the wolves. The acolytes crumpled, though they'd be back nest turn, and the wolves remained on the forest.

OmegaUmbra

The mysterious woman paused for a moment, before saying, "the sun can be very dangerous if you aren't careful, my child, and its judgement is harsh and unfair." She then laid a kiss upon his head as she ran her fingers down his back, down to his waist. "Do have you a mother?" she asked, her tone placid. As she said this, he felt lean in further, rubbing her breasts against his face.

Her touch made his breath hitch. His mind staying conscious to the fact she was most likely a demon of ill intent, but his body enjoying her tender touch a tad more than he was proud of. By Hesol she was so soft, as were her incredibly plush lips. She was so maternal....It took all his measured control not to fall asleep in her arms and cuddle closer into her warm, luxurious breasts. Quickly Alexander thought back to Astra, inwardly speaking once more as a troubling prospect dawned on him, remembering why they were there in the first place,

"Astra, am I the only one having this dream right now? Is she only targeting me?"

He thought, before looking back at the woman with a slight tint to his cheeks. Not a pretend blush of shyness, but genuine considering he was sitting in her lap and she didn't seem to have on a single shred of clothing from what he could feel. Her question did make his face drop, his eyes turning away for a moment as he sighed.

"I...I used to."

He promised himself to stay true to Astra's advice not to tell too much, just enough to be mostly honest.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Flint though for a moment, debating what else he was willing to part with for information. "Truth be told, I was gonna shave my beard but keep a mustache to spite you. So I'll wager that as well. I don't much care about the mustache part, but being unable to get a small victory even out of defeat does piss me off." He finally said, looking over his options for what he can play nest.

Drawing another card, he found Griffin, a longbowmen and another of his old buddies. Amazing attack, but poor defense. Though it couldn't be targeted if there were other mercenaries under his control, so it seemed the smartest choice to play him and attack the acolytes with the wolves. The acolytes crumpled, though they'd be back nest turn, and the wolves remained on the forest.
The corrupted paladin smiled, simply replaying the two acolytes again, before following it up with another spell, a fireball, which she used to eliminate Griffin from the field, before then moving her acolytes against Roy on the river, one being eliminated but the other able to defeat him and move on to the river. "Ha! Now I have not only my temple back, but also your river! What do you have to compete against that?"

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Her touch made his breath hitch. His mind staying conscious to the fact she was most likely a demon of ill intent, but his body enjoying her tender touch a tad more than he was proud of. By Hesol she was so soft, as were her incredibly plush lips. She was so maternal....It took all his measured control not to fall asleep in her arms and cuddle closer into her warm, luxurious breasts. Quickly Alexander thought back to Astra, inwardly speaking once more as a troubling prospect dawned on him, remembering why they were there in the first place,

"Astra, am I the only one having this dream right now? Is she only targeting me?"

He thought, before looking back at the woman with a slight tint to his cheeks. Not a pretend blush of shyness, but genuine considering he was sitting in her lap and she didn't seem to have on a single shred of clothing from what he could feel. Her question did make his face drop, his eyes turning away for a moment as he sighed.

"I...I used to."

He promised himself to stay true to Astra's advice not to tell too much, just enough to be mostly honest.
The woman's mouth turned to a frown as she held him to her body. "What happened, my child? Did she die from illness, or something else?" she asked, a sadness in her voice.

TheShepard256

"I think so. Flint's facing a different demon in his dream, and I haven't found any demons in the other dreams I've visited."

Meanwhile, in Flint's dream, Astra couldn't really do anything - unlike Flint and the ex-paladin, she couldn't see exactly how powerful each card was. In fact, she couldn't even see what the other demon's cards were at all; chances are, she could only identify Flint's cards because either he let her, or because she was in his dream. All she could do was observe how things went down and hope the ex-paladin stuck to her word if (as was most likely) she won.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Flint watched as his units were dismantled and his river was taken over by the paladin, none too pleased by it. "Not much. Other than Mishka, of course." He simply said, drawing a card and looking at it. Bradford, one of the only magic users in the Putrid Blades and a very strange person. Flint played the sheep, and sacrificed it to bring out Mishka, who moved to occupy the forest as the wolves attacked the temple and occupy it. Even with bonus damage and buffs the paladin just barely couldn't break through Mishka, monstrous beast that she was. "To this day, I have not met a demon that put fear into me greater than what she had inflicted." Flint remarks as he looks at the bear with a complicated expression.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
With Mishka on the field, Flint could swear he saw the demoness‘a eyes widen. She looked through her cards and then at the board, biting her lip. Then, with a smile on her face. “She may be more terrifying than any demon, but a beast she remains, and as any beast, I have just the solution to get rid of her,” she said as she played something which was the exact counter she needed: Wil

The card’s effect was as simple as it was devastating; not only did it return any beast cards on the land it was placed on to the Player’s hand, but also destroyed the land itself. With one foul swoop, she took away the bear from the field, while at the same time getting rid of a safety net.

She then played a new card: the Fanatic, who was a naked blindfolded woman with a whip covered in scars. It was a high attack, but low defense card. She moved it against the wolves on the temple, sacrificing it to deal with the two of them.

“Ha! Without your precious Mishka, you will be easily defeated!” she declared, a full toothy smile on her face. “What do you have against me now?”

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
"Not a lot. You've had answers to damn near everything I've got." Flint narrowed his eyes and looked at his cards. He still held onto the cavalier, Mishka, the temple, and the ax. He could play the cavalier, but it couldn't deal with the fallen paladin. The ax could increase its attack, but that still wouldn't be enough. And he didn't have enough supply or influence to summon Mishka again. He needed a miracle right about now, though he doubted that he would get one. He drew a card once more.

"Gods damnit Craig." Flint muttered once he saw the card. As per the card's requirement, it was played once it was drawn. Craig stood there, a mercenary abysmal attack and defense, wielding no weapons and having half his armor hanging off of him. He stood on no land and seemed to simply be waiting to be killed. Flint pinched the bridge of his nose, very clearly frustrated at just the sight of the man. He finished his turn, awaiting the loss of Craig.

Though one of the other card effects stuck out. Dumb Luck. If something would destroy or remove Craig from the field, there was a 50% chance it would be reflected back at another random unit in play. Either Flint didn't see it, or he wasn't hedging his bets on a coin toss.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“Heh, well, it does seem like you’ve been having some bad luck,” she said, grinning as she started back at him. Flint could see she was clearly aroused by the thought of him losing, as her cock was fully out, already dripping with pre. She idly touched it, not caring if he liked seeing it or not.

The Fallen Paladin, seemingly empty on the holy folk, played a pair of imps, naked and well hung. They were lowly demon spawn, able to be produced from raw demonic essence (most commonly semen but sometimes including blood) mixed with mud, and generally a nuisance more than a serious threat. This was reflected by them being each about equal to Craig. Their only real feature was Corruption, which added a Corruption token to the enemy player for every unit which fell to the imps.

In an attempt to get rid of Craig, she moved her imps in to attack him. As she did so, she pulled out a gold coin. For “heads” it showed the profile of the corrupted paladin’s face, while for “tails” it showed her shapely rear. “So, heads or tails?” she asked, licking her lips.

Last edited:

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
"Tails. It never seemed to fail Craig." Flint answered. A surprisingly true statement, Craig had inhuman luck in life. Sadly, all the luck in the world couldn't save him from that tree. It was a terrible way to go, though it still seemed better than being defeated by imps of all creatures.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Unfortunately for Flint, he did not have Craig’s luck, as when the coin was flipped, it landed with the corrupted paladin’s face. With Craig no longer on the board, the imps were able to occupy the temple. Worse yet, however, was something that Flint saw appear on his side: a purple coin with a smiling demon face on it.

“That token,” she said, smiling with a full mouth of sharp teeth, “is something which adds a bit more risk to the game-essentially, you can either use it on one of your cards to make it a bit more…well…perverted, which in turn perverts your memory of what it represents, or you can use it on yourself, at the expense of gaining corruption within your soul. Of course, if you beat me without using it, then it will go away and you don’t have to worry about it anymore,” she said. “Of course, I should also mention that this whole time, we could directly attack each other, although such attacks can be intercepted by our own cards so it usually doesn’t come up until later in the game, when you have enough cards to defend your own territory rather than when you have, like, two.”

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
"This game gets more complicated as it goes on." Flint picked up the purple coin to observe it. Turning his memories into something more perverted to gain an edge in the game wasn't something he wanted to do, though he likely would need too. It was a far better option than corrupting himself, and he didn't have the luck needed to turn this entire situation around for himself. He still had Mishka, the cavalier, the temple, and the ax. And now, the demon before him had control of the temple once more, which meant she could drag the game out for much much longer if she wanted. He set the coin back down and drew his card.

Another sheep. Flint played it and immediately sacrificed it to put Mishka onto the field. He eyed the snarling and scarred bear on the card, and eyed the purple coin. How in the gods' names could she become something perverted? She was an animal, one that he'd witnessed being killed and that had almost killed him. She was also too important to him to be corrupted in such a manner. "I must admit though, my curiosity is piqued." He played the cavalier and placed the coin onto it. After transforming, he used it to take the temple from the imps.

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The card shifted; the cavalier was no longer wearing a helmet and had a beautiful feminine face with long flowing red hair, reminding him of a prostitute he once spent a night with. For some reason, Flint recalled such a woman being in the Putrid Blades, although he is uncertain of the details. She was a mounted warrior, who used her lance to fight against demons, but whose name was left unsaid. He also remembered her “raising the morale” of his fellow soldiers, most prominently with her mouth.

“So, tell me,” the demons said, smilingly as she watched him play, “do you think you have won since you’ve managed to play your big strong bear and little cavalier?”

As she said this, she played a card-Corrupted Grounds, which gave a Corruption Token to whichever player currently occupied the site, upon the temple. “You know, if I had played this at the start, I bet you would never have even tried to take the temple!” she said. “As for your bear, well, I have just the card for that,” she said as she played the card Flame Elemental, a card which caused any beasts it was played against to return the player’s hand. Upon it was the sultry figure of a woman made of molten metal, with glowing orange lips, nipples, and pussy and hair made of fire. When she played it against Mishka, it was destroyed, but it sent the bear back to Flint’s hands. “I should also note each player can withstand up to 20 points of damage, which is generally referred to as how much Health we have, which means it will take much more than your little cavalier will not have enough damage to make me lose in the time it will take for me to beat you!”

The Fallen Paladin then moaned loudly as she let out a bout of seed, spilling it upon the table. The demoness nonchalantly waved her hand, causing it to vanish. “I must admit, this game does make me QUITE aroused, especially when I can tell I’m going to win! It was a hard to contain my excitement! I hope you don’t mind if I still have it out, do you?”

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Flint scowled as his play was countered once more. Fire was the natural enemy of beasts, and this fallen paladin's deck was an inferno. He wracked his mind to recall anything about the cavalier other than what had been replaced. Coming up emptyhanded, he turned his focus back to the game. He'd need to be careful about that in the future. "You can keep playing with yourself if you want. Though I'd advise you don't count your chicks before they hatch. I might still be able to turn this around." He bluffed. His deck was far too mundane to counteract the corrupt and magical nature of his opponent's. And while he did have that one powerful spell at the beginning, he wasn't certain if he had anything else like it. She was going to win at this rate, but giving up now would be worse for his pride than dragging it out. So, Flint drew another card.

Celica, a pretty young thing that served with the Putrid Blades. She had a nice face despite her missing eye and a toned body, her caramel skin complimented her raven hair. She was a tricky one, to be certain, though a person that Flint had trusted when she was alive. They even visited a few brothels together, sharing a girl one time. That was a good night. He played her, and took back the river. Her assassination of the priest still occupying it prevented her from being targeted until his next turn as well, offering her some level of safety. He then had the cavalier take out the fire elemental, the damage bonus from the creature not occupying any land just barely tipping the damage over. "Well, look at that. It seems the women in my life come to save me. When they aren't rudely removed, of course." Flint grinned smugly as he ended his turn.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The Fallen Paladin faltered, her eyes widening as she saw his play, but quickly regained her composure as she pulled out another card. “Well, will see about that…” she said. As she looked at her new card, here eyes opened wide in delight and with a full smile, put on the temple another Roseguard Paladin. However, Flint noticed there was several differences, as it had a higher attack and lower defense, as well as was depicted with less practical looking armor which emphasized her large bust.

She then followed it up with an additional pair of imps, which with the combined force of her Roseguard Paladin, eliminated the Cavalier, causing another purple coin to appear on Flint’s side of the board.

“Looks like I still have the edge,” she said, as she popped the Corruption token which had appeared on her end of the table in her mouth like it was piece of candy. She shivered in pleasure as she swallowed it, enjoying the sensation. “Honestly, it just feels so good to swallow these things! They’re just so decadent and delicious bits of corruption~”

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
"I'll be sticking to normal food then." Flint dryly responded as he watched her swallow the concentrated corruption. He was once again left without any defenders, though something felt off about her plays thus far. No matter how many cards she played in one turn, she always seemed to have room for more to play. Even going so far as to summon multiple imps twice in a single turn. Their cost was low, but the number of cards didn't add up. He eyed the table wearily, finally catching onto something of a plot. She never intended to let him win in the first place.

Flint projected his thought out to Astra. "She's cheating. Don't do anything this turn, but next turn, I'm going to need you to strengthen the card I draw. You don't need to reach into my psyche or anything, though I'll open it up to the memory I need replicated for the card. Be ready. It was a real bastard of a demon."

Flint drew a card. The Boss. Fitting that he'd draw him now. An imposing man wielding a simple sword that glittered silver in the moonlight. His muscled body obscured by his dark armor. A cocky and half crazed grin was plastered onto his face, daring opponents to challenge him as his blond hair spilled from his head and trailed down his back, tied in a messy ponytail. Flint played him, and in an instant, the second fallen paladin was destroyed and the temple was claimed. Celica did away with one of the imps, regaining her inability to be targeted. And a tricky combination finally came into play for Flint. The Boss could not be destroyed or returned to its owner's hand so long as another mercenary was on the field. And since Celica couldn't be targeted, meaning that there would always be a mercenary on so long as she had an enemy to kill.

Flint gave a cocky grin. "Perhaps I was relying on beasts to carry out a job that could only be performed by men." He commented as he gained a miniscule amount of control over the field. He idly toyed with the coins of corruption in one hand as he looked at the fallen paladin in front of him. "Tell you what. If you concede, I'll still shave off my beard. Though I'm still going to keep a bit of stubble. Far sexier than going baby faced, I assure you."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The demoness, watching as all her troops were destroyed and Flint had taken hold of the board, was stunned silent as she came to the realization she wasn’t going to win. Slowly, silently, she nodded. “Very…well, I see that I have no way to win and that, in my foolish arrogance, I underestimated you. I suppose the stubble is fine. As for your reward, I can either tell you my name, give you some minor bit of trivia about me, or let you play around with me.”

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
"I'm glad that you're upholding your end of the bargain. I'll admit, I hadn't expected that." Flint responded, nodding as well. "I'd shave first and then ask the questions, but I don't exactly have a razor on my person right now. And I doubt it would do anything to me in the waking world." He smiled as he thought over what to do with the demon in front of him. Toying with her sounded tantalizing, even with the cock between her legs. Though gathering information about the surrounding and the demons around the area was of more importance to the mission. He'd have future games anyways. A name would go a long way, possibly even allowing Alex to command her with the right magic. Though he doubted that she'd give away her true name so easily. The trivia was also promising, though he doubted that he could request what that trivia revealed.

"Your name, then. It feels inappropriate to refer to you only as demon and fallen paladin, given the courtesy you've shown me." Flint finally decides. The trivia wouldn't be all that useful, and toying with her would only be self serving. "I owe you that much, for making my normally hellish demon infested dreams into somewhat pleasant demon infested dreams."

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
"I will hear you out then." Flint responded, willing to at least listen to what she had to say. With any luck, he wouldn't need to have Astra do anything, and the fallen paladin would simply concede. Though, there was no telling if this was a trick or not. She may just pull something else that changes the state of the board after lulling him into a false sense of security.
(Whoops! Edited the post! Sorry about that!)

TheShepard256

She's cheating. Don't do anything this turn, but next turn, I'm going to need you to strengthen the card I draw. You don't need to reach into my psyche or anything, though I'll open it up to the memory I need replicated for the card. Be ready. It was a real bastard of a demon.
Astra prepared herself - both to power up the demon he'd draw next, and to face whatever horrors it must have inflicted on his late companions...
Very…well, I see that I have no way to win and that, in my foolish arrogance, I underestimated you.
... and breathed a silent sigh of relief upon the Fallen Paladin's surrender. She was not looking forward to seeing the gruesome details of what her more violent kin had done. Oh, and uh, yay for Flint, she guessed.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
"Your name, then. It feels inappropriate to refer to you only as demon and fallen paladin, given the courtesy you've shown me." Flint finally decides. The trivia wouldn't be all that useful, and toying with her would only be self serving. "I owe you that much, for making my normally hellish demon infested dreams into somewhat pleasant demon infested dreams."
“You may call me Rosaria, as I feel it is fitting for me,” she said, doing a mock bow. “So, do you want to play another game? Maybe one that’s more physically involved?” She gave him a knowing wink, as she rubbed a finger against where her thigh meets her plums.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
"Sorry for the false alarm." Flint thought to Astra. He was frankly glad that he didn't need to relive that moment just to get Rosaria's name. "There will probably be more games in future dreams. I hope that I can count on you for them as well. It brought me a measure of comfort, knowing that I had an ace up my sleeve with you present."

"Perhaps." Flint smiled, standing up from his stool. "Though I also need to return to my companions in the waking world at some point. I don't know how time lows in a dream, though we've been at this for what feels like weeks at this point. Not that it wasn't fun, of course." He continued, taking a moment to stretch his legs. He'd gotten sore from sitting down for a while, and he briefly pondered the nature of a how a leg could fall asleep while in a dream.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Nodding, Rosaria said, “well, I suppose it is my time to be off!” As she walked up to him. Getting close enough to his ear, she whispered, “I hope to get to know you better next time, especially physically, but for now, goodbye.”

Then, she walked past him into the woods, vanishing from his sight as he felt himself begin to wake up…

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
"See you next dream then." Flint muttered as he faded back into consciousness. He sat up from his bed as the light of morning shone through the window to his room. He stretched and got out of bed. He had a promise to keep, so it was a good idea to get it over with now rather than later.

Suddenly, Flint came to a realization. "I don't have a fucking shaving kit, do I?" He asked himself, as he fished around for the closest approximation to a razor that he had. Eh, this knife was sharp enough, and he could see his reflection well enough in his armor for it to act as a mirror. So he spent the first part of his morning trimming his facial hair, until only a bit of stubble graced his face.

(Let's leave it there for now until Umbra returns. Sorry for hogging the spotlight. It was very fun though!)