[WIP] Trap/Tomboy TF Items, Shop, and Sexable Trap Shopkeeper

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18FukEFAqDJCInaVM8IHCSn3dch7ezPuwmvLUcfte7YM/edit?usp=drive_web

TF items doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11X03E8Ey_J17V1IRqmSHcRoO5x9zJlRab_Dixf4L0bY/edit?usp=sharing

TiTS doesn't have a dedicated TF item for traps yet; they have to resort to unreliable Estrobloom and other feminizing items and then use other mods to revert the undesirable effects. This seemed unfair to me, so I took it upon myself to not only create a trap TF item, but a whole shop carrying all the items you'd ever need to make yourself the perfect little femboy. And upon requests from others, it now lets you make your female characters into tomboys as well!

Jukina is a terran femboy and gene mod developer who ended up in the Rush after a narrow escape from being fucked over by Xenogen (and not in the fun way). She's set up on Tarkus to take advantage of the mostly empty mod market and spread the femboy love far and wide.

Complete/workable, but open to improvement:

- Trap/tomboy TF item "Trouble Gum"

- Hair growth serum "Extensol" and shortening serum "Subsuma"

- Eye and pupil TF item "Eye Candy"

- Cum flavor TF item "Sweetie Smoothie"

- "It's A Trap!" mod shop and hangout in Novahome

- Jukina's appearance, shop menu, and chat menu

- Most item TF scenes

Still to do (suggestions welcome!)

- Jukina sex scenes - eight planned, six with tauric variants

- Codex entries for new items

- Trouble Gum "Uniball" scene

- TF scenes and shop menu for Sweetie Smoothies

This might be kind of big for a first project but currently I'm pretty confident about my ability to handle it. I love traps, I love TiTS, and I'm super pumped about being able to make a contribution, no matter how small.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my project, and for any suggestions or advice you might have!

Last edited by a moderator:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Hell yeah! I fucking love femboys so much man (It's Muh fetish, waaaay up there as a fetish actually), so much where I play an effeminate Steele as my main, and have a secondary file with a male PC who's meant to be even girlier than my main, I just don't wanna change his sex entirely just for that little bit.
Jukina seems really really cute so far, already I want to give him a hug, I'd love to meet him (er.. her, or.. hell idk man, this game sometimes just approaches traps and their pronouns a little differently than I do. *coughs awkwardly* Idk what pronouns Jukina's okay with, unless the femboy just doesn't care).
While Trap Gum's effects are similar to Estrobloom in some cases (Same case with femininity increase, hip increase and butt increase are the same, the usual), I'll admit, something that takes your femininity higher than 40% without giving you big tits or changing your sex entirely is always nice, I might speed though for that on my secondary file, as so far Estrobloom's all I got. I doubt the new TF will save me from having to savescum what I want and don't want though. >w<

Here's hoping you can get it finished enough to get in. I'm not good at actual feedback regarding these submission docs, so I can only give encouragement on my part.

*Sees that one of the sex scenes involves the 'full nelson' position*
And I see that RIGHT after I was browsing a certain thread and seeing you leave this comment on it. Didn't think you'd actually plan to do it. Haha. X3

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Hell yeah! I fucking love femboys so much man (It's Muh fetish, waaaay up there as a fetish actually), so much where I play an effeminate Steele as my main, and have a secondary file with a male PC who's meant to be even girlier than my main, I just don't wanna change his sex entirely just for that little bit.
Jukina seems really really cute so far, already I want to give him a hug, I'd love to meet him (er.. her, or.. hell idk man, this game sometimes just approaches traps and their pronouns a little differently than I do. *coughs awkwardly* Idk what pronouns Jukina's okay with, unless the femboy just doesn't care).
While Trap Gum's effects are similar to Estrobloom in some cases (Same case with femininity increase, hip increase and butt increase are the same, the usual), I'll admit, something that takes your femininity higher than 40% without giving you big tits or changing your sex entirely is always nice, I might speed though for that on my secondary file, as so far Estrobloom's all I got. I doubt the new TF will save me from having to savescum what I want and don't want though. >w<

Here's hoping you can get it finished enough to get in. I'm not good at actual feedback regarding these submission docs, so I can only give encouragement on my part.

*Sees that one of the sex scenes involves the 'full nelson' position*
And I see that RIGHT after I was browsing a certain thread and seeing you leave this comment on it. Didn't think you'd actually plan to do it. Haha. X3

Thanks so much for the feedback! I figured Trouble Gum would necessarily have some overlap with Estrobloom, given that they're both feminization items, but since the end result is different I don't think it's a big deal. After all, Bovinium has significant overlap with Estrobloom as well, but there's different goals behind each.

Re: full nelson, Sav and Ted always say "if you want it, write it", so I decided to just do it. :D

Glad you enjoy the submission! Tomorrow or Thursday, whenever I have time, I plan to get started on the sex scenes.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Not sure that we need a hair growth TF as there is the hair salon which lets you adjust your hair as much as you please. Also EasyFIt works on asses so not sure if an anal wetness item is also necessary.

EDIT: after looking over the doc some more the one thing I do think you might want to consider is PCs who have hardlight strapons to penetrate Jukina. Also her trusting Steele immediately with such a big secret feels rather unwise, espcially since Steele can work for xenogen and doesn't ever actually introduce themselves as far as I can tell.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
One thing that really could set your product apart from Estrobloom is if it had the opposite effect on female PCs, i.e. it transformed them into tomboys/amazons.

I appreciate that is beyond your remit and probably not part of your tastes, but it's what trap oil did back in CoC, and what I always imagined a similar product would do in TiTS.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm not sure if I see the logic amazons, but boyish tomgirls is something very interesting. Though one must wonder how it would affect herms, as a lot of TFs with effects determined by sex seem to be weird about the rather common third sex.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
@Xeivous: a) The salon is so expensive though T_T Although I did add the bit about hairstyle coming undone to prevent Ceria from becoming totally obsolete. b) I had totally forgotten that EasyFit increases orifice wetness, so that one's on me. I'll axe the Ultra-Lube and add EasyFit to Jukina's shop menu. c) Hardlight strapon: sorry, but no. Jukina is simply not into it unless you have a real dick. That's just who she is. (This raises the question of how she'd react to cybernetic cock mods, might have to address that.) d) I had some misgivings about her revealing who she is so easily myself. Eventually I'd like that to only come out once the quest I've mentioned kicks off and she needs your help with it. For the moment, assume she's so confident that Xenogen can never find her that she's careless about who she spills the beans to. All that said, you're right - I forgot to have Steele introduce themself. I'll add a bit on that into the first encounter with Jukina.

@Nonesuch: Actually I'd be totally down for that, if I could somehow reconcile it with Trouble Gum removing any vaginas you have. Maybe I'll make a separate item for it and expand Jukina's original contract to making mods for either sex to look like the other sex without becoming the other sex, which also evades what Xeivous was mentioning about gender-based TFs having weird effcts on herms. I freely admit that tomboys and amazons aren't really my fetish, and I don't know a lot about them, so I'd appreciate input on what you guys think such an item should actually do; there's a fair chance that if I wrote it on my own I'd cross the line from tomboy into full-on cuntboy. Which, Iunno, maybe that'd be a good thing too. :D

Thanks to both of you for your input!

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
You could design it so it simply has different effects on you depending on your sex, similar to the Treatment or Cerespirin. If dick = trap effects, if vagina = tomboy effects, if both/neither no effect.

As for what a tomboy TF would do, mostly the opposite of what you've got lined up for the trap effects.

* Masculinity less than 50: Increase towards 50

* Increase vagina capacity

* Normalise breasts towards A-B Cup

* If hip/butt size greater than 6, decrease towards 6

* If height lower than 5'11, increase towards 5'11

* If hair longer than shoulder length, decrease towards shoulder length

I would also put in tone and thickness modifiers, e.g. push traps towards soft tone and low thickness, butch girls towards high tone and moderate thickness.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
@Nonesuch If females will have access to both the lean tomboy and tough butch looks, how will the changes be determined? Will it be based on chance, like with femTreatment and its Amazon version after the latter will be introduced? 

Additionally, I think it'd be possible to make the item work for herms and neuters, by basing the effect it will have in their case on the initial femininity level. Those with minimal recognizable female level stat or above will get shifted towards the trap look, while those with maximum recognizable male level or below will be transformed into butch ladies/thin tomboys. That way, only characters with perfectly androgynous look won't get anything out of this TF.

Edit: @razorrozar, if you want feedback in the doc itself, you should change its sharing settings to allow suggestions.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I'd suggest limiting it to wiry tomboy effects and it having no effect on h/n, purely for simplicity's sake. I'm cautious about suggesting tomboy effects for female users in the first place for this reason, I don't want to burn anyone out on something which isn't to their tastes. Which is not to say fixing it so that herm users get the effect they're already bent towards is a bad idea, if the OP is minded to.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I'd suggest limiting it to wiry tomboy effects and it having no effect on h/n, purely for simplicity's sake. I'm cautious about suggesting tomboy effects for female users in the first place for this reason, I don't want to burn anyone out on something which isn't to their tastes. Which is not to say fixing it so that herm users get the effect they're already bent towards is a bad idea, if the OP is minded to.

Yeah, I should really get into the habit of restricting any suggestions I make to things that won't result in content bloat, unless specifically asked to provide ideas for some additional features.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016

For the record, I'm following the conversation and taking suggestions on board. I'm just waiting to respond until I can get to a computer and edit the doc.

...friggin' undeletable quote blocks

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
One question: if I'm going to make Trouble Gum work in both directions (which I do intend to do), I think I'll have to cut the genitalia removal effect. I'd rather not do that, but if you guys think it would be better for it, I will. Or if you can think of a way I could make it work I'd appreciate that too.

...this wasn't actually a question.

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
I think ditching the genital removal is the best thing to do. If I'm working towards a tiny pecker, I don't want to have to savescum to not randomly lose it.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
I think ditching the genital removal is the best thing to do. If I'm working towards a tiny pecker, I don't want to have to savescum to not randomly lose it.

Well if you're working the trap side you won't get effects from the tomboy side so you won't have to worry about that. I'm more concerned about making it work for herms without playing havoc with their naughty-bit setup.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
UPDATE!

I've axed the Ultra-Lube, added all the tomboy effects and scenes to Trouble Gum, reorganized the TF scene section, added a bit where the PC introduces themselves to Jukina, and added a new chat topic for Jukina to describe the effects of her mod in-game, since most people who play the game won't read the design docs.

I should be able to do some more work this afternoon and start on the sex scenes. If not: tomorrow!

Also, the doc should be open for comments now, so feel free to leave feedback there directly.

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
This sounds perfect, but is there any reason to include a hair growth serum when Ceria can just give you any hair length you want without any trouble.
Also I'm pretty sure this is the first femboy character you can be submissive while having sex, so that's awesome!

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
My main reason to have the hair growth serum was because it costs so much to have Ceria grow your hair out, but multiple people have said it's redundant, so maybe I'll cut it (hue). Anyone got an objection?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
My main reason to have the hair growth serum was because it costs so much to have Ceria grow your hair out, but multiple people have said it's redundant, so maybe I'll cut it (hue). Anyone got an objection?

I think the item is fine, since PC will be paying with credits and filling up an item slot for the possibility of canning this transformation and using it on the go, without flying back to Tavros.

Returning back to Trouble Gum and its interactions with genitals, I think that the only thing it should do is tidying those up and making them more discreet. Smaller penises and balls, smaller clits, removal of puffed up status and possibly lowering of nipple length if it's particularly ridiculous.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
I think the item is fine, since PC will be paying with credits and filling up an item slot for the possibility of canning this transformation and using it on the go, without flying back to Tavros.

Returning back to Trouble Gum and its interactions with genitals, I think that the only thing it should do is tidying those up and making them more discreet. Smaller penises and balls, smaller clits, removal of puffed up status and possibly lowering of nipple length if it's particularly ridiculous.

Yeah, I saw your comments on the doc (thanks for all the feedback, btw!) and I'm going to take them on board when I get back to the computer in a few minutes. Extensol will stay for now, and I'll cook up the hair shortening serum as well - which means I'll be cutting (hue hue) hair shortening from Trouble Gum's tomboy side, since the trap side doesn't do hair lengthening. (because pixie cut traps are tha fukken bomb yo)

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
UPDATE:  :frogsiren: FIRST SEX SCENE FINISHED! :frogsiren:

Yep, that's right, the base version of the anal pitch sex scene with Jukina is done! In the course of writing it, I needed a new character, and based on thread response I decided to include a tomboy. Right now she's very minor, but maybe eventually I can expand on her and give her more content!

What else... Well, thanks to @Nik_van_Rijn I've cut several superfluous transformations and converted all femininity ratings to the 'true' femininity scale. I also got the hair shortening serum and its TF scenes in.

...I feel like there's something else I did, but I don't remember what. That sex scene absorbed me completely while I was writing it. Well, enjoy, y'all - and don't forget to leave feedback!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Perhaps instead of making two hair tfs, one could limit the item towards more trappy/tomboyish hair lengths? Or just have limits to what extent the serum will go either way depending on one's sex?

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Perhaps instead of making two hair tfs, one could limit the item towards more trappy/tomboyish hair lengths? Or just have limits to what extent the serum will go either way depending on one's sex?

One of the major things I'm aiming for here is for the TFs to fit in seamlessly with any other TFs and to be as customizable as possible. That's why Trouble Gum doesn't mess with any furry or alien TFs you might have going, and why Junk in the Trunk is in the shop - if you want a big booty trap, you can get that. In line with that, I wanted to make it so you can give your traps and tomboys whatever hair you want, hence the serums.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
It can be tough to hit that trap strike zone (i.e. androgynous M or androgynous F on the TiTS gender scale) as it can be quite arbitrary with hair length and butt size and so on so if you tailored your item toward finding those it'd have a unique niche that nothing else fulfills. I know I've been frustrated with that before. Love the idea of a shop that caters specifically -to- traps (both the boy and girl sort), too, as there are a number of trap NPCs but not a lot of content for PC traps. Lots of room to expand such a store's inventory, too. Clothes, for example. TiTS has lots of "sexy" clothing (mileage may vary) but when I think of boy traps I think cute clothing and when I think of girl traps I think sporty or stylish clothing.

You might consider some other trap favorite aesthetics, too, like heart-shaped pupils.

though rather than making one very complicated item it might be a better idea to write several simpler ones that offer different trap aesthetics - a basic "feminine boy" and "masculine girl" look to start and then perhaps some small items to tweak these (like, the default looks tend toward no breasts and then a supplementary item that grows small breasts if someone prefers their traps with boob). 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
You might consider some other trap favorite aesthetics, too, like heart-shaped pupils.

That's a thing popular with trap lovers? I thought it was more prominent in the hardcore hentai featuring females?

rather than making one very complicated item it might be a better idea to write several simpler ones that offer different trap aesthetics - a basic "feminine boy" and "masculine girl" look to start and then perhaps some small items to tweak these (like, the default looks tend toward no breasts and then a supplementary item that grows small breasts if someone prefers their traps with boob). 

I really like the idea of a TFs branch that has one basic item and a lot of one's that get you little tweaks and customization. However it should be noted that the idea of 'trap' this item caters to (as I've understood it) includes not perfectly androgynous characters, but rather those that look distinctly like an 'average yet good-looking' member of the opposite gender. So, for example, it will give a pretty high femininity value and a pair of small boobs for male traps.

The idea of selling not overly sexualized clothes that would suit the aesthetics of the archetypes the TF will promote sounds great, although I'm not sure how viable those will be as gear.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Not much I can say. It's very well written and serves a need I believe has been sorely needed. I thank you for the little girly boy, whom I look forward to fucking ;)

:yeah:

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
It's something that became popular on traps specifically because it was an adorable little thing that would show up on girls in various hentai sources that could give them an extra shot of femininity/cuteness. By now it may actually be a more common thing for traps than girls.

That does seem to be the initial idea here but as he's running into one redundant aspect after another I figured I'd pipe in and suggest a way to make his item more unique. Getting into the small window of androgynous (which is where I consider the trap bullseye to be) is actually a huge pain with the items we've got now so something that aims for it would not only fit the theme but also provide a reason for people to use it over other options - especially if there are some smaller add-ons that allow for easy tweaking to the exact trap ideal anyone's going for. I love the idea of the store itself and more PC trap content in general.

In fact, thinking about it more, you might even consider an optional "consult" boutique experience where the shopkeeper looks Steele over and asks them a series of questions to determine exactly what they're looking for as a budding trap and, using a "main" item that sticks them at androgynous as the base, can then put together a list of her smaller supplementary products as a custom trap package that they can buy and take in a scene that could lead into sex. Shopkeepers with some interactive content that justifies their presence (Aliss comes to mind) tend to be more memorable than all the "here's my sad backstory now let's get busy" ones that may as well be vending machines you can stick your dick in. 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
That does seem to be the initial idea here but as he's running into one redundant aspect after another I figured I'd pipe in and suggest a way to make his item more unique. Getting into the small window of androgynous (which is where I consider the trap bullseye to be) is actually a huge pain with the items we've got now so something that aims for it would not only fit the theme but also provide a reason for people to use it over other options - especially if there are some smaller add-ons that allow for easy tweaking to the exact trap ideal anyone's going for. I love the idea of the store itself and more PC trap content in general.

All of the existing items dedicated to raising femeninity or masculinity shift butt, bust and hip scores towards either extremely high or extremely low values, and on top of that they mess with PC's hair and genitals. So the Trouble Gum won't have any direct alternatives for people who aim for the look OP has described.

Androgeny can be easily achieved by taking Catnip or Foxfire. They will give you all-around slim figure and a perk that makes PC face appear androgynous regardless of they actually femininity score. Alternatively, you can join our little club of weirdos and try to convince/bribe Nonesuch into writing a TF item for bothriocs, his adopted race of extremely androgynous and sexless spider people.

In fact, thinking about it more, you might even consider an optional "consult" boutique experience where the shopkeeper looks Steele over and asks them a series of questions to determine exactly what they're looking for as a budding trap and, using a "main" item that sticks them at androgynous as the base, can then put together a list of her smaller supplementary products as a custom trap package that they can buy and take in a scene that could lead into sex. Shopkeepers with some interactive content that justifies their presence (Aliss comes to mind) tend to be more memorable than all the "here's my sad backstory now let's get busy" ones that may as well be vending machines you can stick your dick in. 

I quite like the idea of extensive interactions with the shopkeeper and of essentially being able to buy an actual custom tailored item as a set. However I don't agree with setting an androgynous look as the baseline for further transformation, mostly because that's not what OP seems to be after. I personally have equal amount of love for hot androgynous and traditionally trappy/tobmboish characters, and zero interest in actually turning my Captain Steele into one. You should also consider that OP seems to have their own plans for Jukina after completing the shop and her initial interactions. So putting even more complications on the plate might not be a good idea.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016

(Friggin' undeletable quote blocks. Sorry Xeivous.)

I eventually want to have Jukina's sex scenes gated behind her quest, but I don't feel like there's any harm in going ahead and writing them out, since they're going to be the most effort-intensive part of the project.

Also, I do consider 'trap' different from 'androgynous' - to me, the former is a boy who looks like a girl, rather than simply someone whose gender is ambiguous. That said, maybe instead of nulling out Trouble Gum for androgynous characters I can make it center them more towards absolute androgyny. That way, everybody wins. (Yeah, Catnip and Foxfire, but this one doesn't fuck with your other TFs, so if you wanted to be an androgynous myr or raskvel or whatever Trouble Gum would cater to that.)

I do kind of like the idea of having different sales packages that will work you towards your desired appearance in bits instead of all at once - that ties in with the customizability aspect I want - but for the moment I think it's a little too much to work on. I'll come back and look at it again when I get the sex scenes and codex entries done. I also really like the 'boutique' idea and I'm totally up for having clothes and makeup and stuff in the shop, but again, not just yet.

I don't think heart-shaped pupils is specifically a trap thing. However, I DO think it is extremely sexy, and since there's not an in-game item that does anything like that I think I'll whip it up and throw it in.

I'm not sure how much work I'm gonna get done today; my day is pretty full. However, my weekend is pretty much totally clear, so you guys should expect some serious updates Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks so much for all the input and interest!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
A trap item? Does it come with trap boys? Please let it come with more traps to bring traps into the superior fetish of Ti-

Oh, it's just the TF item. Looks cool. Good jorb so far. Heart-shaped Pupils are also NOT exclusive to traps. I could find a doujin in seconds with a slut-faced cow-tit-wielding girl with heart pupils. It's just used a lot because traps get broken and love that D.