[WIP] Trap/Tomboy TF Items, Shop, and Sexable Trap Shopkeeper

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
A trap item? Does it come with trap boys? Please let it come with more traps to bring traps into the superior fetish of Ti-

Oh, it's just the TF item. Looks cool. Good jorb so far. Heart-shaped Pupils are also NOT exclusive to traps. I could find a doujin in seconds with a slut-faced cow-tit-wielding girl with heart pupils. It's just used a lot because traps get broken and love that D.

But... But there is a trap. I've even got the first sex scene written up. ;_;

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Does it come with trap boys

But... But there is a trap. I've even got the first sex scene written up. ;_;

Again, it looks super cool. I'm just being that meme of a guy who will undoubtedly come and tell you that you should make your first submission 40 NPCs big.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Heart pupils are popular with everyone. Because they're fucking awesome.

I wish my pupils turned into hearts whenever I had an orgasm that put me into a vegetative state.

One question: why hash't this become an item in the game yet?

Last edited:

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Oh wow... I'll make it, it can be another eye mod that Aislinn sells. We can get all the shapes! Hearts, stars, quatrefoils, maybe even weirder stuff like crescent moons.

I should really just show how much of a self-indulgent degenerate I am and let it give Steele heterochromia, too. Literally just the most snowflake cosmetic ever.

But I'd use it. I'd use it so hard.

Mysty don't you steal my idea, I already said I was going to do this

...but facial fairy can sell them too.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Also the eye TF items are going to be various chewable candies because I think I'm legally obligated to call it 'Eye Candy'

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Make each one a gummy candy that's in the shape of the pupil TF it gives the PC. Like you eat the heart shaped gummy to get heart pupils!

That's so cute! And the name! It's all too perfect! :x  

Yep, that was my exact thought. And for heterochromia there can be a round one with two different colors swirled through it.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
This thread is going places. You guys are talking about stuff I didn't even know I needed in the game. Heart shaped pupils? HECK YEAH!!!

Indeed they are.

I wish my pupils turned into hearts whenever I had an orgasm that put me into a vegetative state.

Should've been part of humans standard biology if you ask me.

Yep, that was my exact thought. And for heterochromia there can be a round one with two different colors swirled through it.

I'm not sure if heterochromia would work in the game...but if it does, it would be awesome to have it :D  

I've always had this strange love for heterochromia.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
This gets all of my approval. Gimme pls.

I will say you might need to talk to coders about it, though, because I don't know if each PC eye is maintained as separate entity in the code. Like, if you use an eye color mod it automatically changes both eyes, so heterochromia might take some coding trickery. I don't think it'd be impossible, though.

Right, so what I was thinking is it'll work like Rainbowtox and give you two different eye colors at random. That means you'll have to savescum to get what you want, but it also means it can be handled simply by adding an eye descriptor along the lines of "mismatched [color] and [color]" rather than a whole new parser tag for handling separate eyes. It might not be as thorough or game-affecting as we'd like, but I'd prefer to err on the side of making less work for @Savin and Geddy.

Speaking of Sav: omg senpai noticed me  :aaaaa:

Last edited by a moderator:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I will say you might need to talk to coders about it, though, because I don't know if each PC eye is maintained as separate entity in the code. Like, if you use an eye color mod it automatically changes both eyes, so heterochromia might take some coding trickery. I don't think it'd be impossible, though.
I'm not sure if heterochromia would work in the game...but if it does, it would be awesome to have it :D  

I've always had this strange love for heterochromia.

Sure it can! 

Right, so what I was thinking is it'll work like Rainbowtox and give you two different eye colors at random. That means you'll have to savescum to get what you want, but it also means it can be handled simply by adding an eye descriptor along the lines of "mismatched [color] and [color]" rather than a whole new parser tag for handling separate eyes.

...And there is no need for this.

Code-wise, eye colour is a string of text (just like any other body part colour variable) which is different from "eye type". Just like you can have a "black and pink mottled horsecock", make the item turn the colour variable into "mismatched blue and green" or "heterochromic blue and green" and you're and it should work just fine.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015

I wish my pupils turned into hearts whenever I had an orgasm that put me into a vegetative state.

I wish all women could just naturally do this.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Sure it can! 

...And there is no need for this.

Code-wise, eye colour is a string of text (just like any other body part colour variable) which is different from "eye type". Just like you can have a "black and pink mottled horsecock", make the item turn the colour variable into "mismatched blue and green" or "heterochromic blue and green" and you're and it should work just fine.

Okay, but then how do you propose I handle it? Am I supposed to make variants for every possible combination of eye colors anyone might want? That doesn't seem exactly feasible.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Okay, but then how do you propose I handle it? Am I supposed to make variants for every possible combination of eye colors anyone might want? That doesn't seem exactly feasible.

Write a generic construction like the one in NYN's example, then either have a menu with various color options pop up twice so the PC will chose what colours will be added to the structure; or have the player manually insert two color names and add those.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015

Well, you can just make one item with one effect and have the colour combinations be a list from which one is randomly picked. The same way, for example, sky sap (the vanae tf) can make your skin colour to pale violet, pale purple, pale blue, pale pink, pale orange, pale green, pale, pale gray or pale gold. Or, if you don't want any randomness in your item have it present the player with options in the menu the same way you can choose a hair colour in Ceria's salon.

edit: Nik_van_Rijn beat me to it while I was typing :p

or have the player manually insert two color names and add those.

This is a good idea too

P.S. FYI it's NYNI :p

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Okay, I think I can make that work - they'll be offered in a variety of different color combinations, selected from a menu. Unless Sav or Geddy comes in all "lolwut" or something.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
UPDATE

Got the eye candy in, wrote its TF scenes, and added a couple submenus to Jukina's shop menu.

Don't think I'll be doing any more work today, but like I said earlier, the weekend should bring great things.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
I quite like the idea of extensive interactions with the shopkeeper and of essentially being able to buy an actual custom tailored item as a set. However I don't agree with setting an androgynous look as the baseline for further transformation, mostly because that's not what OP seems to be after. I personally have equal amount of love for hot androgynous and traditionally trappy/tobmboish characters, and zero interest in actually turning my Captain Steele into one. You should also consider that OP seems to have their own plans for Jukina after completing the shop and her initial interactions. So putting even more complications on the plate might not be a good idea.

What I was getting at was that it would be a good "starting point" that could then be customized with other particulars like more or less facial femininity, boobs or no boobs, less muscle tone or more, big butt or not - that sort of thing. A big draw for traps is the actual being mistaken for a girl/boy thing but they don't necessarily think of themselves as one. With the way it's calculated in TiTS the small androgynous middle ground is where the player will see content like that (i.e. people showing uncertainty over the PC's gender without text that has the PC thinking of themselves that way). But if someone's not particularly interested in that aspect it's also simpler to get to a particular appearance mark by making adjustments from the middle, so to speak, than to swing for the fences and then hope to get lucky in dialing it back. That's what trap oil did, and why it was useful whether it was your final destination or not, in CoC and that seems to be what he's basing this off of; an item like that that would both fill a currently-gaping niche on its own (hit trap without losing or gaining any parts you don't want) and as part of a package to get you the exact feminine or masculine features you're looking for.

The proposed effects as they stand -are- fairly redundant so I feel like the item itself might not get much use without more of a definite "why this, not that". Not that there aren't plenty of redundant items (can we have one more lactation item to make it an even dozen?), but these are just some notes to consider.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I´ve read a bit of your document and I like what I see :)  It would be a fine addition to Tarkus.

May I suggest adding a cross shaped variant for the eye candies? I think that´d be really cool.

Also this would be the first case of pupils having colours in the game. It´s an interesting feature. One that might even be expanded upon later.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
I´ve read a bit of your document and I like what I see :)  It would be a fine addition to Tarkus.

May I suggest adding a cross shaped variant for the eye candies? I think that´d be really cool.

Also this would be the first case of pupils having colours in the game. It´s an interesting feature. One that might even be expanded upon later.

Why didn't I think of cross? Why didn't I think of cross. I'll add that tomorrow.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
@shadefalcon you're thinking of an equilateral cross and not a Christian-style cross, right? Cause even aside from the implications Christian-cross pupils would just be... weird. I'm thinking either equilateral cross or iron cross.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
What if I told you that the "Greek Christian cross" is basically equilateral cross?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015

Sylvanol. Nvm, misread "pupil" for "iris"

Just be careful, shaped pupils would be an eye type. You might be able to work around it by adding it to the description in some way, but if not don't bloat the type list too much.

Off topic: Hold ctrl, right click quote box. Drop down menu appears, delete quote box.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
@shadefalcon you're thinking of an equilateral cross and not a Christian-style cross, right? Cause even aside from the implications Christian-cross pupils would just be... weird. I'm thinking either equilateral cross or iron cross.

Yes. Something like that. Not the christian type in the very least.

(...But this made me remember a certain manga where one of the characters suddenly gets white cross shaped pupils...but I can´t for the life of it remember what it´s name was and it´s annoying the heck out of me!!!)

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Make sure to add swastikas too!

photo.jpg

@Karretch: I figured it could be handled with a simple 'shaped' eye type, with the shape descriptors applied to that type.

Also: my phone doesn't have a control button. :T

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Do you want separate pupils as well as separate colors? If not it'd be two Strings, one for each eye color, and then a third type for the pupils.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Do you want separate pupils as well as separate colors? If not it'd be two Strings, one for each eye color, and then a third type for the pupils.

Nah, not planning on allowing two different-shaped pupils. Don't really see a reason for it when you can switch at will, plus it'd be a headache to write out variants that change one eye at a time.

...Unless @IVIysteriousPerson asks really nicely or something I guess