How to get to Uveto

Kelt

Aug 6, 2016
I got to the last probe for the main story line. is Uveto for Bankers only or anyone can find it. Because I don't know  what I'm doing wrong  I restarted eight times already  

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I got to the last probe for the main story line. is Uveto for Bankers only or anyone can find it. Because I don't know  what I'm doing wrong  I restarted eight times already  

Probe's got nothing to do with Uveto. It's not the next story planet.

Either talk to Shade on the tarmac on Myrellion or fly around until you get Zaalt's quest. Those'll unlock it.

Kelt

Aug 6, 2016
I can't Find zaalt quest you mention about  is there a time I should look for it or area 

Kelt

Aug 6, 2016
Zaalt's quest is triggered by traveling between planets. You should encounter it if you travel between Tavros and Myrellion a few times. You also have to be over level 5.

Is that after you  activate the probe on Myrellion. Or before 

Last edited by a moderator:

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
I cant get planet cords either.

I made it to and though the palace, made an Alliace with the queen...

and then nothing.

the part where u go to the airstrip, activate the probe and meet Shade seems to have disappeared.

I even did the Pirate Base and still nothing.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I cant get planet cords either.

I made it to and though the palace, made an Alliace with the queen...

and then nothing.

I even did the Pirate Base and still nothing.

None of that has anything to do with Uveto.

You unlock Uveto either by doing to Zaalt's quest (by flying around) or by talking to Shade about it after you recover the Myrellion probe. Which doesn't happen on the Alliance path.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
. So I guess the 'Shade is my half-sibling' never comes out then?

wait, I still get/got PAID for finding the probe, right?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Nope, because you didn't take the probe back.  The nyrea don't respect diplomacy, they respect strength.  You can only get the best outcome by listening to Seifyn about their culture and then defeating Taivra in battle.  The peaceful route is not always the good route.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

For now those who ally themselves with Taivra won't have the big reveal with Shade, but my money is on Savin weaving it in somewhere down the line, not letting so much potential drama go to waste.

And you don't get paid for the probe because you leave it to your new spouse to sit her awesome butt on. Not that big a deal, since you get the most important loot (next tier shield generator) from defeating the Princess, and Incubator fight can get you 10000 credits in gem satchel.