[WIP]Embry Expac - Monkees in Space

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
As someone who chose monogamy with Fisianna and can't bring myself to sleep with anyone else, what content am I missing besides sex scenes?
Bear in mind I was playing a masculine character with very specific rules: no drinking, no drugs, anal and penile virginity retained and saved for Embry, fapping only, 100% internet autism

Syri: lack of easy int gain for levels 1-8, no Syri Quest
Anno: No on ship vendor, no Nova Quest, lots of characters associated by extension not met
Kiro: Unless tech, no Kiro
Akane: No painslut, no quest gear
Charumine: no quest gear
New Texas: basically have to avoid speaking to most of new Texas except Yammi, no cock milker thus no Breedwell
Tavros: can't work at Beth's
Shizuya: at one point during first encounter, you will get something shoved in your cooch/butt, got lucky as that didn't claim any virginities
Aina: no helping Aina, she also blocks the entrance to Paige's yoga studio so if you don't want to say no to Aina and lose her forever you're denied access to that tile as well

I think I prefer playing galactic sluts that put Anno to shame.

Last edited:

Farmerrorry

Jul 14, 2018
Bear in mind I was playing a masculine character with very specific rules: no drinking, no drugs, anal and penile virginity retained and saved for Embry, fapping only, 100% internet autisml
Replace Embry with Fisianna and that is EXACTLY how i play the game.

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
Bear in mind I was playing a masculine character with very specific rules: no drinking, no drugs, anal and penile virginity retained and saved for Embry, fapping only, 100% internet autism

Anno: No on ship vendor, no Nova Quest, lots of characters associated by extension not met
New Texas: basically have to avoid speaking to most of new Texas except Yammi, no cock milker thus no Breedwell
Shizuya: at one point during first encounter, you will get something shoved in your cooch/butt, got lucky as that didn't claim any virginities
Aina: no helping Aina, she also blocks the entrance to Paige's yoga studio so if you don't want to say no to Aina and lose her forever you're denied access to that tile as well

I think I prefer playing galactic sluts that put Anno to shame.

And this is one of the reasons I told both Embry and Fisianna that I was polyamarous. A lot less trouble that way.

Farmerrorry

Jul 14, 2018

To be honest, Charumine's railgun is the only thing on this list that i regret missing out on. Also sorry for derailing the thread.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Looking over the document again, I'm really starting to warm to whole idea of dynamic affection. The only drawback here is if other characters in the future also have something like it but whatever. It's really not that bad if Embry is on your ship.

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
I don't know, the whole dynamic affection thing seems interesting but also completely unfun. Does anyone enjoy having to constantly micromanage?

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I don't know, the whole dynamic affection thing seems interesting but also completely unfun. Does anyone enjoy having to constantly micromanage?
No, why not have her affection be capped to not drop below a certain threshold if you marry her?

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
So the gods have graced us with even more Cute Embry stuff. And not only that, it has
pregnancy and marriage content
in it! They truly do listen to prayer! Here's hoping all that makes it in the game

Darvan

Apr 2, 2018
There's been WIP's that have gone 5+ months without being updated until the author suddenly releases it all at once. It takes time.
Oh boy does this sound familiar. I'm in the same boat with my huskar halfbreed project, although that's been on hold for a little while.

As for Thernn, I can confirm they are still alive since I see them on Discord occasionally and even directly pinged them and got a response on FenChat a few days ago. Thernn is most likely consumed by work as of late.

Hope you keep up the good work mate, looking forward to seeing this come to fruition.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
We're talking about one of Jim Thermic's cursed and unfinished works here and there was a lot of authors who tried to finish his works and ended up by permanently disappearing from this forum or from the surface of the earth.

I'm happy to know that Thernn is still there and active, but still, anything can happen.

I can't wait for more Embry content to be written.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElBoob

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
I’m alive! I’ve just been extremely busy with my PHD research and getting several papers published along with preparing for conferences.

Things will calm down at the end of November at which point I’ll resume writing. I’ll try to work on it some before then but I can’t make promises.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Calm down, thernn has already said that they've been busy with research. Its only been a month and the holiday season is a busy time anyway.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I know this is probably terrible forum etiquette, but I just submitted an Embry holiday encounter for Fenoxo's Christmas contest. My hope is that it doesn't conflict with any of her new stuff Thernn is working on. If anything, I'd love a glance from all the Embry experts here to see if there are any glaring mischaracterizations in it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s8avM8ydRDtYcFzrAXu7UmLcfpGfTHH26yMba8l9JTg/edit?usp=sharing
The apartment happening on Myrellion? Cos her "apartment" there is a rented room of a grounded spaceship.

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
I know this is probably terrible forum etiquette, but I just submitted an Embry holiday encounter for Fenoxo's Christmas contest. My hope is that it doesn't conflict with any of her new stuff Thernn is working on. If anything, I'd love a glance from all the Embry experts here to see if there are any glaring mischaracterizations in it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s8avM8ydRDtYcFzrAXu7UmLcfpGfTHH26yMba8l9JTg/edit?usp=sharing

No worries! Frog is bae. Can’t wait to look through it.

Sorry all. Holidays have been nuts! January will be especially productive through ;).

Banana212

Dec 19, 2017
I really hope this project is still happening. Embry is easily one of my favorites and the doc already looks quite good.

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
It is. This is just the last year of my PhD so it's a toughie with little free time. I'm spending 60+ hours a week working on my research and dissertation.

Rest assured, I haven't given up. I just can't make any promises right now as to when I'll get back to it.