[WIP]Embry Expac - Monkees in Space

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
Been working on this a while as those on discord know.

Embry crew and preg and more! Hope you like it!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h7F_d4XhbHbOym_48bv7B0HUFomNccwKbrzD2CWZ8OM/edit?usp=sharing

Embry was the first project I started with Flahne four or five projects removed. I've progressed a lot as a writer since then. Last few weeks I've spent revising my not only old work but also JimT's stuff. The old sex scenes are ported and completely rewritten. You'll also find two brand new sex scenes fully written. (Under Waitressing and Meal respectively.)

I wanted to get this to a place where I was comfortable posting before switching gears to avoid burnout. It was rough towards the end but I powered through cause I wanted to surprise you guys. Either way, time to take a break and work on Inessa and Gel'zon.

Here's a link to a fully written Walkies (Flappies) scene for Inessa as a bonus.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11Wghj8PeywA9u2eDgsf5fvC6izsxUMejI6XiIIrIgEk/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
i had honestly givin up on more embry content, good to jims old stuff getting some love also will there be any more crew interactions

Reactions: Salomon

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
I had solid ideas for 3somes with Reaha and Nova. I have a great idea for Kase but that depends on Hugs. Maybe Anno and Yammi.

Some crew just don't work. Azra, Sera, Mitzi, Bess, etc.

Reactions: valkyr42

Atomictaco

Sep 20, 2015
My biggest question is whether or not the happiness meter (for the lack of a better term) will stay on because with the frostwyrm xpac you could spend a year away from her just for her to be sad again when your back and it seems off to always keep coming back to her just to keep the meter high.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Embry babies? I am excited! She's one of the sweetest girls in the game, I'm glad she gets more content!

I may or may not be a sucker for romantic stuff like that.

A Random Guy

Sep 13, 2015
upload_2018-8-26_19-9-4.jpeg

Holy shit, I thought more Embry content would never see the light of day again, thank you for doing this man, you are a saint

Last edited:

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
Yes! I wanted to do dates but the expac is already so large. It was already a stretch to include pregnancy as it's going to take a lot longer to finish the expac now.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Frostwyrm isn’t a special snowflake I have to plan around.
I'm sorry but are the monkee babies going to be conquering a planet any time soon? :p

Good on you for keeping the content as close to the original as possible.

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
I tried to keep it as close to possible to his intent. Although there were significant rewrites involved in an attempt to give it an overaching style instead of the appearance of two authors work smashed together. I don't know how well I succeeded but I tried!

Also https://imgur.com/a/Xovsk0T

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Don't tempt me. I will make that many monkee babies.
Correction: You have made that many babies already, albiet different species. :p

Though uh... I wouldn't mate her as an ausar, lest you wanna make a puppy monkey baby. >.>

puppy-monkey-babyjpg-d1cde07fec572842.jpg

Last edited:

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
I agree taurs can get fucked but there's no reason to be space racist against naga. Just let us have the scene that doesn't involve legs or feet in any way please.

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
Yeah I can fix that. Its only a few lines I have to change.

It's fixed.

Naga should be easy enough to incorporate into every scene.

I'll try to allow taurs but that will take more effort.

Alright, I should have accommodated nagas and even taurs for all the sex scenes. Let me know if I missed something or if something doesn't make logical sense.

Last edited:

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
So, something I’m having trouble with is how Embry’s kids should look. Looking for some input from you guys on your thoughts

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
It would be nice if the kids were mainly Simii but adapted fur color from their sire, and maybe a single unintrusive trait like eyetype if the PC has fully adapted to a specific TF, like, say, being a complete demon-morph or Ovir.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
First is a possibility. Second is impossible, way too many TF to account for. Additionally TF’s don’t affect the germ line.