William's Wall

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
rileyBallSmothering_bg.png

First of my November 9th Pink Commissions got colored by Waru-geli yesterday.

I've got a lot of stuff I have been remiss on posting here too, and to my albums, but when they're all done I'll update them thoroughly.

SSam

Jun 15, 2020
Doing a search of the names and reading the stuff i missed I'm super excited for Leila, Reina (and Roo)

Leila, Riley, and Reina, who is Leila's sister.

Riley is my character, and a fitting stand-in for the PC in many image pack additions... for when the player participates in depraved submissive acts.
Very cute PC, freckles are amazing imo. Will our PC's get to be 'shared' like that?

Also "Depending on actions with the bored jumpers, Leila may comment on the player's activities , or even point out she's had their way with them before and apologize" could a Sub Steel beg her to do those things again? The loss/game over scenes were fantastic. Or even be loaned out to her old friends? (If they are still friends, seeing as how two were picking on her)

Reading backwards to this
Who even knows, what with them both being incredibly huge projects and we're on the cusp of porting.
When the port happens will the saves be transferable? No worries if we gotta restart or if ya don't know. Its a fun game and worth multiple playthroughs.

Personally I like to have two sets of saves, one for Dom PC and one for Sub PC. That way I can see all of the content, especially your SSS+ teir work

Reactions: William.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I'm afraid nothing's been said about the transferring of save files yet, but I personally wouldn't hold my breath on it. I'd be ready to have to make a fresh character again.

Also "Depending on actions with the bored jumpers, Leila may comment on the player's activities , or even point out she's had their way with them before and apologize" could a Sub Steel beg her to do those things again? The loss/game over scenes were fantastic. Or even be loaned out to her old friends? (If they are still friends, seeing as how two were picking on her)

This is a very old statement and does not reflect Leila in her current and to-be-added incarnation. She is a unique NPC separate from the four Jumpers you encounter in-game.

Will our PC's get to be 'shared' like that?

Extremely yes.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
OOOLRIGHT.

Anno Reverse Petplay is off the ground. Yesterday and today I made up a new fresh save file so I could re-read Syri and the beginnings of Anno before recruitment to make sure things would contextually work out. It seems that there's no sort of introduction to Anno and her petplay content - it's just something you can do whenever, and the one for her Crew sex was written by Hugs as well.

I principally try to make sure when I add on to a character that I can do so fluidly. My original plan was based on the question, "Does Anno ever introduce you to the idea of her being into petplay?" and that question happens to be 'no'; it's in the realm of player assumption, as you immediately have access to walking her around wherever, which means I can't quite make knowing about it a requirement to broach the topic of her walking you.

So I've made the alterations to the scene appropriately and gotten the intros down as best I can with that in mind, hoping to keep it framed as Anno being v. supportive yet firm with you and treating it as fun and horny and maybe you'll like being on that end of the leash.

More to come. I think I'll at least get the entire thing mostly done tomorrow. Everything's fresh in the mind's eye. Updated the OP as well!

Last edited:

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
How about a memorial for her poor womb?

EDIT: Starting a new thread for Meadow 1.0 so we don't hijack William's.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
2020 - The Year to Date

I leapt strong from 2019 into 2020 -- I resolved to make it my year of change. The NPC Einin that I articulated to Savin in February of 2019 for CoC2 I finally wrote hundreds of pages of, and I also established Leila in an motivated binge. For a short time I even worked on Cloud 10, and eventually found myself employed by Fenoxo for Trials in Tainted Space. Every new month of 2020, from January to February to March, was pushing something new my way, and thus pushing older promises and projects further and further down as I had to learn to manage new responsibilities and obligations.

I did not succeed, and I did not mature into the role as quickly as I wanted. I hardly finished any of my longest teased projects. Whilst I feel the beginning of the year was a solid effort an indicator of things to come, an incorrigible decline began around the mid-to-late summer of 2020, just a year after similar problems in 2019.

And then, a sudden personal crisis took place on October 21st that manifested in a series of stressful events that festered and worsened instead of passing. A week and pocket change after, I scheduled several appointments and started psychiatric treatment. In the days since I've been a thousand times better off, and have improved my self-care. Currently I'm only on one medication, which is working wonders. The things I'd taken before this one were also excellent.

Having had a lot of time to think about the 'why' of my issues on the 21st, I'm fine with articulating them now.

As I was going to sleep for the day, I was hit out of nowhere by an excruciating panic attack. I got out of bed and paced anxiously. I'd never done this before, and it has never happened before. But I was able to get to sleep just fine, but it kept happening, and happening, and it was being exacerbated by several other factors. I spent a lot of long, unproductive nights being brutally honest with myself to understand the why.

I checked myself in for heart palpitations early November which prevented me from sleeping. But, I was physically fine, and over the last two months, I've had a perfectly fine bill of physiological health. In fact, certain things have also notably improved between the visits. I won't say exactly what brought on the nervous episodes, but it veers me into something I had already planned to say for this year's report. I might have said it before, but not so fervently, and I am compelled to say it--

I am extremely happy to work for you, and the support network you've all helped me build, and the connections I've made with many across the community, are everything I've ever wanted. To all of you, and especially to those who've shown me breathtaking kindness and generosity in the recent months: I love you -- Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You have all brought me a good fortune and everything that goes with it.

In those months and years before 2018, before starting down this road, I lived an aimless life with almost no responsibility, to myself or to anyone else. I realized not so long ago, looking even further back, that there were always signs I'd someday be doing this seriously, and my attitude towards it has never quite been what it should be.

Where I am now happened suddenly. Maturing into it has and will continue to be the pre-eminent challenge. 2020 did not close out brilliantly, and that is my fault; however, going into the unknown landscape of 2020 with a clearer mind, I know things will be better; I will endeavor to hold to my new resolution: to finish all that I've started, and to be a force for significant change and long-waited additions. TiTS will also experience a much-needed overhaul in the near future once it's ported to a new architecture: a new UI, availability on all devices...

There'll never be a better time to strike.

We go into this year differently from the last two. During my too-intermittent workstreams, I spoke of publicly releasing all of my documents and projects the following year. Therefore, I am making 2018's and 2019's history of work available to all. Of course, all documents created in 2021 will remain private to those pledging on Patreon. A new folder will be made to store the newest projects to come, and will be linked when applicable.

Tomorrow, we begin another poll. I did indeed finish the Male Rask scene during December - it was even implemented in time! I'll try to posit some of my own ideas for the next one, but remember the routine: if you're pledging > = $5, feel free to offer an idea for a small scene to add to the game.

All TiTS Projects of Yesteryear: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yLGG16dnGjTr8U6O6czOE12gBULtcChz?usp=sharing
All CoC2 Projects of Yesteryear: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GhxePXsjU1Q_V4t2N31oTmVHzel3QwK1?usp=sharing
All C10 Projects of Yesteryear: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1u_TByTIiujQvNmFtLJUplPJGxxBaBf0O?usp=sharing

Please understand that in the TiTS folder, serializations are not missing, they simply belong to documents that I am not ready to make available to anyone yet for certain reasons. This includes the upcoming Nemesis Laquine. If there are any scenes that I have neglected to add, such as contributions to characters where I did not create the doc, remind me to slap such things in as well.

Thank you.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
2020 - The Year to Date

I leapt strong from 2019 into 2020 -- I resolved to make it my year of change. The NPC Einin that I articulated to Savin in February of 2019 for CoC2 I finally wrote hundreds of pages of, and I also established Leila in an motivated binge. For a short time I even worked on Cloud 10, and eventually found myself employed by Fenoxo for Trials in Tainted Space. Every new month of 2020, from January to February to March, was pushing something new my way, and thus pushing older promises and projects further and further down as I had to learn to manage new responsibilities and obligations.

I did not succeed, and I did not mature into the role as quickly as I wanted. I hardly finished any of my longest teased projects. Whilst I feel the beginning of the year was a solid effort an indicator of things to come, an incorrigible decline began around the mid-to-late summer of 2020, just a year after similar problems in 2019.

And then, a sudden personal crisis took place on October 21st that manifested in a series of stressful events that festered and worsened instead of passing. A week and pocket change after, I scheduled several appointments and started psychiatric treatment. In the days since I've been a thousand times better off, and have improved my self-care. Currently I'm only on one medication, which is working wonders. The things I'd taken before this one were also excellent.

Having had a lot of time to think about the 'why' of my issues on the 21st, I'm fine with articulating them now.

As I was going to sleep for the day, I was hit out of nowhere by an excruciating panic attack. I got out of bed and paced anxiously. I'd never done this before, and it has never happened before. But I was able to get to sleep just fine, but it kept happening, and happening, and it was being exacerbated by several other factors. I spent a lot of long, unproductive nights being brutally honest with myself to understand the why.

I checked myself in for heart palpitations early November which prevented me from sleeping. But, I was physically fine, and over the last two months, I've had a perfectly fine bill of physiological health. In fact, certain things have also notably improved between the visits. I won't say exactly what brought on the nervous episodes, but it veers me into something I had already planned to say for this year's report. I might have said it before, but not so fervently, and I am compelled to say it--

I am extremely happy to work for you, and the support network you've all helped me build, and the connections I've made with many across the community, are everything I've ever wanted. To all of you, and especially to those who've shown me breathtaking kindness and generosity in the recent months: I love you -- Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You have all brought me a good fortune and everything that goes with it.

In those months and years before 2018, before starting down this road, I lived an aimless life with almost no responsibility, to myself or to anyone else. I realized not so long ago, looking even further back, that there were always signs I'd someday be doing this seriously, and my attitude towards it has never quite been what it should be.

Where I am now happened suddenly. Maturing into it has and will continue to be the pre-eminent challenge. 2020 did not close out brilliantly, and that is my fault; however, going into the unknown landscape of 2020 with a clearer mind, I know things will be better; I will endeavor to hold to my new resolution: to finish all that I've started, and to be a force for significant change and long-waited additions. TiTS will also experience a much-needed overhaul in the near future once it's ported to a new architecture: a new UI, availability on all devices...

There'll never be a better time to strike.

We go into this year differently from the last two. During my too-intermittent workstreams, I spoke of publicly releasing all of my documents and projects the following year. Therefore, I am making 2018's and 2019's history of work available to all. Of course, all documents created in 2021 will remain private to those pledging on Patreon. A new folder will be made to store the newest projects to come, and will be linked when applicable.

Tomorrow, we begin another poll. I did indeed finish the Male Rask scene during December - it was even implemented in time! I'll try to posit some of my own ideas for the next one, but remember the routine: if you're pledging > = $5, feel free to offer an idea for a small scene to add to the game.

All TiTS Projects of Yesteryear: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yLGG16dnGjTr8U6O6czOE12gBULtcChz?usp=sharing
All CoC2 Projects of Yesteryear: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GhxePXsjU1Q_V4t2N31oTmVHzel3QwK1?usp=sharing
All C10 Projects of Yesteryear: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1u_TByTIiujQvNmFtLJUplPJGxxBaBf0O?usp=sharing

Please understand that in the TiTS folder, serializations are not missing, they simply belong to documents that I am not ready to make available to anyone yet for certain reasons. This includes the upcoming Nemesis Laquine. If there are any scenes that I have neglected to add, such as contributions to characters where I did not create the doc, remind me to slap such things in as well.

Thank you.
Good luck with your mental health. Also with these docs being unlocked I now need to add each and every one (of the TiTs ones) of their great writing to the wiki. And for this I am glad as this way everyone can check the variables for their favorites to see their favorite version. Even if it is a pain in the ass for me to document them all.

SSam

Jun 15, 2020
Best wishes with your personal health and well being.

Would it be possible to add "something the writer wants to do" to the poll options? I've super enjoyed all of your works, and would love to see what you would pick to do personally.

Reactions: Caprice Dhusara

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Would it be possible to add "something the writer wants to do" to the poll options? I've super enjoyed all of your works, and would love to see what you would pick to do personally.

If it's something I want to do I'll put it there and let people vote on it with everything else. What goes on the monthly poll are all things I want to write, it's just up to people to decide what they want sooner.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I had to split off the Anno Reverse Petplay into its own doc, (24) on the Public Repository (because it's still, y'know, something started last year :)) I probably would have it done in December until... things happened. And, you can't bludgeon through non-smut, but I did finally finish what I set out to do... and that is 26,500 words for all the unique events, AND all the player's interactions to each and every one of them, to determine your performance and the number of sex scenes you get.

Coming up with unique things, and doing my best to get Syri and Kaede cameos in, was definitely rough, and it's not easy that I have a constant looming backlog. Please bear with this insufferable scope creep of mine a little bit longer.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Have you thought about putting a pause on monthly scenes? That way there isn't constantly more stuff being put on your plate and you can focus on what you have.

TheShepard256

Speaking of the public repo, I've noticed some things that might need addressing:
  • The only one not in Anno Reverse Petplay: the Zheng Shi Ops Deck doesn't have anywhere set aside for the Corona Lords, without any explanation as to why that's the case.
  • The first page of the Anno Reverse Petplay doc currently still lists the scenes that were in the doc it was copy-pasted from.
  • Steele can outright tell Inessa that they're a switch and still dom her; in that case, the blurb "Hopefully she's busy... you're supposed to be her dom, and to be seen like this, w-well...!" wouldn't be appropriate as she knows Steele is willing to take the submissive role. I don't think this requires any rewrites, just adding 'flags[INESSA_BDSM_SETTING] != "switch"' (or rather, whatever its JS equivalent will be) to the conditions for showing that blurb.
  • At several points, there are races mentioned where it's entirely possible Steele doesn't know about that race yet; specifically:
    • Perform Tricks: vildarii
    • Exhibit: cundarian, tove
  • The Tavros 'Parkway' scene features a female kui-tan, but then immediately mentions a bulge at her crotch which would make her definitely not female. As such, it should be 'kui-tan woman' instead of 'female kui-tan'.
  • The 'exposed/not exposed/merge' checks in the New Texas 'Strip!' scene are improperly placed, especially considering that the branch between '//pc Fully Exposed' and '//merge':
    • has isNude and isClothed checks
    • starts immediately after Anno finishes speaking, so the presence of the bulls isn't established like it is in the previous branch
    • ends with what should come after '//merge', not before
  • The 'Perform!' version of the above scene doesn't account for multiple vaginas or cocks, particularly in the 'isHerm' branch.
  • Syri's scene doesn't reference Steele being some form of ausar (including half-ausar). All previous scenes where Syri is present and an 'isAusar()' Steele is being a pet have her react the same way she does when other ausar are being pets around her (namely, lamenting/getting a bit annoyed that the pet in question is perpetuating the obvious stereotype).
  • The 'Join In' version of Kaede's scene has "{pcIsFemale: G-Girls... //else: G-Guys...}"; since gendered nouns are being used here, and female is a sex rather than a gender, "pc.mf("G-Girls...","G-Guys...")" would be more appropriate. Also, I think that same scene should increase Kaede's Exhibitionism score a bit.
Sorry for piling this on you, but it's better to catch these things now so you don't have to come back to it after it's already been coded in. And I second Zandar's suggestion that you take a temporary break from putting out new monthly scenes so you can clear out your backlog.

On a separate note, I'd like to get your opinion on something. You use the pc.raceCute parser a lot, and I kind of understand why, but I find it quite annoying since if it doesn't find a 'cute' version of Steele's race, it causes half-[race] Steeles to be referred to as a [race]. I'm not fond of such inaccuracy, and it's especially egregious when placed right next to 'half-rodenian' in one of the Raider's scenes. I personally think that keeping the 'half' in these cases would fit the cute aspect better than dropping it, since the use of 'half' is diminutive but not offensive, which I feel is similar to the principle behind cuteness. What do you think about this proposed change?

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
  • Steele can outright tell Inessa that they're a switch and still dom her; in that case, the blurb "Hopefully she's busy... you're supposed to be her dom, and to be seen like this, w-well...!" wouldn't be appropriate as she knows Steele is willing to take the submissive role. I don't think this requires any rewrites, just adding 'flags[INESSA_BDSM_SETTING] != "switch"' (or rather, whatever its JS equivalent will be) to the conditions for showing that blurb.
  • The Tavros 'Parkway' scene features a female kui-tan, but then immediately mentions a bulge at her crotch which would make her definitely not female. As such, it should be 'kui-tan woman' instead of 'female kui-tan'.

Inessa might be aware but that doesn't mean you want her to see you like that.

Female kui-tan always have cocks read the codex entry

TheShepard256

Inessa might be aware but that doesn't mean you want her to see you like that.
The thing is, upon telling her that Steele's a switch, she doesn't act any differently than if they told her they're a dom(me); if she cared that Steele was willing to take the submissive role, I'd assume she would express that somehow. Also, if Steele becomes Xanthe's sub before asking Inessa about her family for the first time, then during that talk scene she's actually quite thrilled about such a relationship (actually saying: "That’s fantastic! Wow, you must have really caught her eye - my sister is really picky about her submissives. Guess that makes you, like, almost family, huh?") regardless of if Steele is domming Inessa. Either way, signs point to 'she's fine with it'.
Female kui-tan always have cocks read the codex entry
Strictly speaking, the presence of cocks makes them hermaphrodites, not females. It doesn't make them not women, though. Also, as one of the most knowledgeable fans of TiTS on these forums, I'm offended that you think I haven't read the Codex entry.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Strictly speaking, the presence of cocks makes them hermaphrodites, not females. It doesn't make them not women, though. Also, as one of the most knowledgeable fans of TiTS on these forums, I'm offended that you think I haven't read the Codex entry.
I guess it's a semantics thing. Femherm Kui-Tan pretty much are the females for Kui-Tan tbh.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Speaking of the public repo, I've noticed some things that might need addressing:
  • The only one not in Anno Reverse Petplay: the Zheng Shi Ops Deck doesn't have anywhere set aside for the Corona Lords, without any explanation as to why that's the case.
  • The first page of the Anno Reverse Petplay doc currently still lists the scenes that were in the doc it was copy-pasted from.
  • At several points, there are races mentioned where it's entirely possible Steele doesn't know about that race yet; specifically:
    • Perform Tricks: vildarii
    • Exhibit: cundarian, tove
  • The 'exposed/not exposed/merge' checks in the New Texas 'Strip!' scene are improperly placed, especially considering that the branch between '//pc Fully Exposed' and '//merge':
    • has isNude and isClothed checks
    • starts immediately after Anno finishes speaking, so the presence of the bulls isn't established like it is in the previous branch
    • ends with what should come after '//merge', not before
  • The 'Perform!' version of the above scene doesn't account for multiple vaginas or cocks, particularly in the 'isHerm' branch.
  • Syri's scene doesn't reference Steele being some form of ausar (including half-ausar). All previous scenes where Syri is present and an 'isAusar()' Steele is being a pet have her react the same way she does when other ausar are being pets around her (namely, lamenting/getting a bit annoyed that the pet in question is perpetuating the obvious stereotype).
  • The 'Join In' version of Kaede's scene has "{pcIsFemale: G-Girls... //else: G-Guys...}"; since gendered nouns are being used here, and female is a sex rather than a gender, "pc.mf("G-Girls...","G-Guys...")" would be more appropriate. Also, I think that same scene should increase Kaede's Exhibitionism score a bit.
Sorry for piling this on you, but it's better to catch these things now so you don't have to come back to it after it's already been coded in. And I second Zandar's suggestion that you take a temporary break from putting out new monthly scenes so you can clear out your backlog.

On a separate note, I'd like to get your opinion on something. You use the pc.raceCute parser a lot, and I kind of understand why, but I find it quite annoying since if it doesn't find a 'cute' version of Steele's race, it causes half-[race] Steeles to be referred to as a [race]. I'm not fond of such inaccuracy, and it's especially egregious when placed right next to 'half-rodenian' in one of the Raider's scenes. I personally think that keeping the 'half' in these cases would fit the cute aspect better than dropping it, since the use of 'half' is diminutive but not offensive, which I feel is similar to the principle behind cuteness. What do you think about this proposed change?

It's incredibly flattering that you've read it all in depth to give me a list of things to make the quick fixes too! I'll mend the glaring faults.

As for the [pc.raceCute] -- it's still a work in progress. It was only a couple months ago that I was able to get Gena to implement the fixes for issues that kept the 'cute' names from appearing, but the parser's still imperfect. Ideally, if-when we get CoC2 parser parity, I'll have my own big-ass copy paste of species (with an //else at the end of course, I have one for CoC2 as is) with cute names I want to use, because there are a few 'cute' names that don't quite roll well with the text. I think about "puppy" 100% of the time when using it, and other similar words (puppy-boy/girl), but I know it outputs 'dog' or something, blunting the sentiment.

Didn't know Kaede had an exhibition score, lol.

Last edited: