William's Wall

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Got a start in on the MiloPriestess Vag Worship and, as you might expect, an idea has exploded the scene in scope for me.

There will be a win scene where you bodily worship the matriarchal tigress to orgasm, and then dive into her pussy. That's half done. BUT, in addition to that, I decided to attach a secondary sequence of events that mimic the Raskvel Mating Press I wrote. If you are to pass out in the snow or attempt to sleep in one of the safety cave on Uveto, there's a chance a Priestess rescues you and takes her payment in the form of femdom'ing you, or ambushes you while you rest and makes you service her puss as she demands and instructs.

There will probably be a flee option for the latter.

:)

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I know, but if you're just gonna lob 'em over the plate like that, I'm gonna take a swing. :p

Reactions: kachowski labowski

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I actually went to bed earlier tonight because I've got some thorough cleaning to do today. Also today is my day to do whatever I want!

I finished the Vag Worship Win Scene yesterday of course and just rested. The addendum stuff I wanted to do with the Rescue/Ambush Femdom will come later, probably next week.

Reactions: Strijoca

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
February Progress Report.

February saw a bit over half of the productivity that made January my best month this year. I don't have quite the accurate word count but you better believe it was pretty high. So what did I accomplish during February + 1 (leap year)?

I began work on Cloud 10 with Nonesuch and Noob, and currently have about 75 pages/ about 30,000 words of an expansive NPC project started. It's my estimate that it will be upwards of 150+ pages of content once all's said and done, and that's just my first plans. Nonesuch also finished the first wave of procedurally generated derelicts and wrecks for the player to explore, so soon, much of the core game loop is going to be implemented. It's my hope that we have a meeting soon and talk about combat more in depth, as the NPCs I've worked serve many, many purposes. After this, I'll likely be working on adding depth to the game's other extant NPCs and content so that the player can get pulled into more tantalizing times.

On the Fengames side, my TiTS work has been - a bit draggy. This was due to the acclimation process of Cloud 10, and having to adjust myself for a better outflow. However, per one of my resolutions for the year, I wrote a Valentine's Day event with Bianca in the middle of the month (this actually took a while :V) and several other small events, including the Milk Thief's Offer to be Milked, another Facesitting scene, and of course, the MiloPriestess patreon vote - I finished that two days ago as of this writing.

There has been nothing on CoC2 yet, but as Savin approaches finalizing his Winter City plans, I've been asked to contribute a variety of scenes to the effort. I look forward to doing those by next week. In addition to the plot-related business there, I'll also be working on some sapphic worship with Cait.

Lastly, there is the matter of my secret project. I cannot give you any information on it - you will know it when it happens, and it won't happen for quite some time yet. For now I'm going to spend my day doing a much needed review on it, as it's a substantial doc.

It is my wish that this month also sees some Leila progress, because I would like her to be codeable before Easter. I'm still delinquent on RooCrew, but she's in a much better state than my other projects.

Pulled in three directions, I actually know where I'm heading.

I hope that my momentum holds.

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
It's alright to be pulled in three directions, as long as they're all roughtly going forward, the pulls are about the same speed, and you have lollerskates on.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
leilaPinkSylDoggyColored.png

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
February Progress Report.

It is my wish that this month also sees some Leila progress, because I would like her to be codeable before Easter.

Ooh easter eggs and a bunny this year =D My Steele is going to be in Easter paradise if Leila makes it in by then <3!

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I didn't work as much today (remember, I'm nocturnal) because Halo: CEA launched suddenly so I had to lose a lot of time to it.

Sorry ^^;

Also, I've updated my patreon poll for the $5 supporters with two of my own ideas. I'm hoping these will finally add some competition.

Cherry's Wall has a fine selection of booty for you to peruse, but as of yet, no true-blue mouths on service. If this is chosen, I will rectify that by adding a Slyveren to the wall whose sincerest wish is to be the happiest succ-noodle who's just glad to take a few loads off of you! Her mouth is a writhing vale of lapis muscle built for guzzling down seed!

Vahn is your loyal Steele-Tech mechanic on Tavros, and he does a lot. In fact, you can do a lot with him already. But there are very few opportunities for the PC to use their breasts on a partner. So if this is chosen, I'll write a scene where you can give the good doggie-boy the paizuri of a lifetime. Maybe he'll get all dominant? Or maybe he'll lie back and let enjoy it? Either way, life is hard and cold, but boobs are soft and warm.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Got a start in on the MiloPriestess Vag Worship and, as you might expect, an idea has exploded the scene in scope for me.

There will be a win scene where you bodily worship the matriarchal tigress to orgasm, and then dive into her pussy. That's half done. BUT, in addition to that, I decided to attach a secondary sequence of events that mimic the Raskvel Mating Press I wrote. If you are to pass out in the snow or attempt to sleep in one of the safety cave on Uveto, there's a chance a Priestess rescues you and takes her payment in the form of femdom'ing you, or ambushes you while you rest and makes you service her puss as she demands and instructs.

There will probably be a flee option for the latter.

:)

I thought you weren’t into worship scenes?

also, is there plans for Laila to have a Easter scene where she colors her cock and balls in a similar fashion of the laquine doll in the kiro rescue quest?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I thought you weren’t into worship scenes?

also, is there plans for Laila to have a Easter scene where she colors her cock and balls in a similar fashion of the laquine doll in the kiro rescue quest?

It's Vaginal Worship. It's also less body worship and more just kissing her, getting close and tight and snug and cuddly then moving down to lift her by the thighs and dine on her puss while her thick af thighs are squeezing on your head.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
It's Vaginal Worship. It's also less body worship and more just kissing her, getting close and tight and snug and cuddly then moving down to lift her by the thighs and dine on her puss while her thick af thighs are squeezing on your head.

oh ok

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I finished the addendum Femdom scenes to my Milodan Vag Worship, bringing this foray up to 10,600 words and three different methods of eating out the fluffy amazons. Wow, I'm kind of silly like that. So the way this works is that after doing the Vag. Worship win scene, you can trigger an event where you get rescued by a priestess if you succumb to the elements and forced into oral (I made this a facesitting scene!). Or, if you sleep in one of the caves, you can be ambushed and given the choice of subserviently eating muff. Either way, you get drenched in femme cum and you get off.

I hope the pussylickers out there will enjoy this. There's a lot of headpats.

Also, I'm working on Roo this weekend (or, when I wake up later, and that will go on til Monday).

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I have some things to bring up from last night's work (after I slept in of course ha ha ha).

Firstly, I put down some more foundation for Leila's smut. She now has a 19.2 doc dedicated solely to her sex scenes and I've begun the process of building the monstrous endeavor that is the BJ Minigame. I won't go into detail again as I've already talked a lot about it some pages back and you probably get the idea, plus the pictures will explain well.

1b5b83b662.png

7887633ba1.png

Secondly, I've been working on Roo, and have made some progress in finishing off her Travel Events; there are six events that can fire when you have Roo on your crew and you go to any destination in-game. Two SlaveRoo Exclusive, Two FreeRoo Exclusive, and Two AnyRoo; so four scenes based on the status of her liberty.

I finished the Lapdance scene, so here's the copy-paste of the Free version of it.

To your delight, you won't be watching the stars part alone. Roo traipses into the bridge and perches herself at your three o'clock, fixing{ freeRoo: a snaggletoothed grin/ slaveRoo: an obedient smile} on your [pc.face].

// roo Free

"It's boring, isn't it?" chirps the kaithrit. "Staring at the stars." She blinks conspiratorially. "...Alone. It's only a slight step up from watching dim hardlight walls from the edge of your bed."

Before you can offer a frank response, Roo pirouettes to the front of your chair, white tails flapping through the air like the strips of a ribbon. Caught off guard, your view across the CIC is now completely dominated by the graceful kaithrit's out-thrust bubble-ass. {rooAssNotExposed: It audibly spreads{ her skirt/ her uniform} around its calorie-dense shape./ else: Both calorie-dense orbs jiggle with every sensuous cock of the hip.} "How about I make it more interesting, [pc.name]?" she purrs in a sugary blend of saucy and mischievous.

Roo is without a doubt the most attractive thing you're watching on this flight. Autopilot taking over, you concern yourself only with the sinuous weave of her hips, the liquid bends of her legs and thighs, the way she swings her voluptuous form over yours, planting chaste kisses on your [pc.face] and on the other side caressing your [pc.skinFurScales] like a long-lost lover. No sound is made but the hot breath she exhales over your neckline, leant close enough for you to feel the provocative texture of her lips against your veins. Favoring you with a wink and a peck on the lips, she seats herself directly in your lap, steadying herself on your [pc.thighs].

"Touch me, [pc.name]..." she murmurs over the shoulder, [roo.ears] twitching.

When your [pc.hands] grasp the enthusiastic cat-girl's mind-bogglingly soft butt, her emotions swell, color flushing across the lily-white tracks of her flawless skin. You're grabbing her, enjoying the smoothness of her roundest parts, but she's the one in charge. The inhumanly flexible body language of a prowling lioness says it with each thumping slap of her ass or groin to your crotch. {rooWearingCollar: The gleaming, silvery collar she wears reflects your aroused expression, caught up in the sweltering pace she's set.} Fire in her ruby eyes; you enter warp travel; a sweat builds on her brow as her weight glides effortlessly across her savior; her{ rooChestNotExposed: now} bare boobs smother you in the suffocating heat of the desired.

The lurch of arriving at your destination system pushes you forward. Because your mouth is ajar, you end up with{ rooMilky: one of the former slave's dripping nipples caught in the knead of your [pc.lipColor] lips. A fuzzy hand climbs the back of your head with vigorous scritches, and faced with no other option, you suckle her mother bounty until you nearly pass out, the autopilot's squawking voice the only thing keeping you from doing so./ else: Roo pressed against your [pc.lips], kissing you like you've just said the vows and tied the knot. You surrender to her right away, too turned on to care what she does, too turned on to care about what you were doing. Myriad affections tint the void behind your eyelids. It feels like you're floating on a cloud when you open them.}

Roo is there, rubbing a palm across your head, unraveling her tails from your torso. (When did she do that?) "Whenever you'd like more... [pc.name]..." she says, and leaves you. Her gait is the picture-perfect definition of 'love to watch you go.'

There'll be more tomorrow. I had to do some catch-up reading but everything's looking really nice. Next will be her Free-exclusive events during travel, Oral+Handie, and Sitting Sex.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Good progress on Roo. All of her travel events are now completed (and updated, at that, since I missed a pussy variant to one of the slave scenes and didn't realize it until now lol).

here's part of the Sitting Sex scene exclusive to FreeRoo!

Roo saunters into the bridge and squats down over your chair's armrest, knuckles pressed coyly to her cheek. "Hey [pc.name]," she winks,{ floppy ears lifting/ cat ears flickering}. "What'cha doin'?"

Nothing much... besides setting out. Explaining 'business as usual' into the ruby glow of her wandering gaze ceases in short order. Roo is entirely unenthused by your boilerplate answer, feigning sleepiness. "Uh-huh, uh-huh, soooo..." One of her fingers runs down your [pc.thigh], poking at{ crotchNotExposed: your swelling bulge/ else: your [pc.cocks]} with grinning curiosity. "{first: How about we do something more interesting?/ repeat: I've got a better idea...}"

Base, procreational instinct shines in her eyes. You can only muster a gasp of a response as Roo clambers into your chair, clutching your [pc.legOrLegs] in the scything squeeze of her thighs. {rooChestNotExposed: The albino cat's weighty breasts spill out of her displaced garment{ rooMilky:, over-engorged teats gushing milk all over your [pc.chestNoun]}/ else: You try to avoid drowning in the chasm of her pillowy bosom, naked and swinging freely}. Scarlet-scented breath washes over you as the silken slather of horny kaithrit dampens your conjoined crotches. "Just... let me handle this, okay? I'm going to keep you warm for this trip - so come inside me..."

Roo is laughing at the confused-slash-aroused look on your [pc.face]{ pcCrotchNotExposed:, and before you know it she's got your [pc.cocksLight] out and pulsing against her bare tummy/ else:, a blend of unfocused yet expectant lust expertly controlled by the enthusiastic jerks of her fuzzy hand around your [pc.cocksLight]}, intensely erect and dappled in the fragrant juices leaking from her folds.

So much happens at once in the next few seconds. Roo lifts her crotch and gives you a look-see at the flush pinkness of her jewel; both of her white tails wrap around your torso, a possessive gesture in an alien language; and then you grasp her hips - she grabs your shoulders - feel her as she lowers. Her breathy delight bristles over your neck as your [pc.cockHead] enters the velvet magic of her squelching pussy, meeting the taut grip of her dilating canal with the throbbing stiffness of your [pc.cockType] shaft. "Mmmm..." purrs the kitty-cat,{ cockSize<9: effortlessly kissing your [pc.knotBallsHilt] with her clit/ size<18: wriggling, twisting, and grinding her hips urgently to swallow your ponderous girth all the way to the [pc.knotBallsHilt]/ else: taking you to the gluttonous limits of her feline anatomy, clamping down on the [pc.cockColor] inches of your inseminator extra-tight to compensate for those that won't fit}.

Your brain forgets to register how this all started. How an otherwise perfunctory routine turned into a mouth-to-mouth, [pc.cockNoun]-in-pussy affair. How you're now gleefully exploring the body of the woman you saved. How that same woman is pouring out every ounce of repressed empathy to make you smile, call her name, tell her how she's making you feel. When you can't find the words, the milking squeeze of her pussy inspires, every time. Bouncing in your lap, but not roughly, she moves like she were dancing: sinuously; her ripe curves squirm at the nadir of her humps and wriggle at the apex. For all this, she's not the one losing herself - she's done this before, and she's glad to lead this, to keep you warm.

BoomstickN7

Aug 12, 2018
Does Leila's BJ minigame have Multiboob support? I see that you listed titjob as a option for it. Wondering if your PC has more then two funbags will that be part of the fun? Also does PC lactation come into play at all?
Just curious. Super excited for this either way. Leila looks like she will be one of the most fun NPCs when she get finished. Can't what till we get play with the sexy Bun.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Does Leila's BJ minigame have Multiboob support? I see that you listed titjob as a option for it. Wondering if your PC has more then two funbags will that be part of the fun? Also does PC lactation come into play at all?
Just curious. Super excited for this either way. Leila looks like she will be one of the most fun NPCs when she get finished. Can't what till we get play with the sexy Bun.

Yeah I don't see why it wouldn't. It's all self-contained oral stuff after all.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
After I wake up later, I'll be starting in on Roo's core sex loop. It's a small-ish freeform set-up that lets you tell her to do a variety of things and you can go into form-factor scenes from them. ex: Tell her to dance and strip, then press her hands up against the wall for you to take her from behind. Tell her to kneel, strip while down there, and open her mouth before you let her taste some cock. This was always planned and I'm ready for it now.

Besides her core sex loop, and the scenes you can repeat from her menus, there will be a lot of contextual things throughout the other options.

One, shower sex is an unlockable thing -- getting washed by boobs and then titfucked, or something else hot. Two, sleep with will come with several sex scenes all on its own, particularly when Free Roo is concerned. You can pet, hug, kiss, and grope her on top of all this.
Three, Roo will have threesomes with a variety of people as I can put that together. Four, planet events Five, having Roo molest Kase -- I want Slave Roo to be order-able to go and fuck another crewmember. Big big big options. Lots of content. Chip away at the boulder, and all that ;)

I also had to plan and organize Roo's functions as a member of your crew, and what you can have her do as a Slave or a Freekitten.

cba6278089.png

Determining whether or not she can talk to the crew, masturbate, how she is to present for relief... the Slave aspect is really coming up.

In other news, I finished the extreme tedium of planning out Leila's BJ Minigame and attaching all the headers to that. 100% necessary, but geez it took a while.

No more news quite yet.

I'll likely start on the Patreon Scene to add a Slyveren Suckslut occupant to Cherry's Wall around the 21st, to coincide with some other commissions and work I must do this month. I'll be adding quite a bit of stuff to CoC2 soon, and of course, I have my C10 responsibilities.

I carry on~

BoomstickN7

Aug 12, 2018
All this talk about Roo interacting with the other crew members got my mind flooded with all the possibilities for fun with the milky Bun/Cat.
One that rises to the top for me is wondering if Sera is on the table for scenes with Roo? Sera is one of my favorite characters and I would love to see what fun the PC could have the the two.
Also the possibility of what Sera would do with the PC and Roo if you didn't buy Sera and instead went for serving the sexy demoness.
Ok. I need to stop before I get to excited.

Reactions: zero1234