William's Wall

First

Apr 28, 2016
Whenever Slave Roo isn't being written, all the other characters should be asking: "Where's Roo?"

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Now Meadow can't pay for 11% of her children's college fees.
Meadow is going to start thinking about which child she loves to least so she can start selling them.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Phew. Managed to get all the main stuff in my side project's first milestone done. Oh believe me there's much more to go still, lots of small stuff to get done, but the hardest parts are over with. It's ready for a needed review that will hopefully happen ASAP so that I can make any needed changes. After that, it won't have to be scrutinized so heavily for inconsistencies. All I can say is that I hope people are going to enjoy the amount of depth they will have in it, and the amount of choices too.

Hopefully by the end of my next day I'll have some Leila news to give.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Sounds like fun on the bun! Makes me think of some of Roxy's scenes... and Jumpers... and Shock Hopper...

Reactions: Majincotton

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Guys, I wrote even more thousands of words today, but I only had time to do a review of Leila's extant non-smut stuff.

So be it; when I wake up today, THEN I will get some real Leila news for the update instead of the technically-I-did-something kind!

The amount of work that has had to go into side project is unbelievable, but I mean... all the first milestone is ready for that needed review. I won't be able to continue it until then and that's fine by me, I need a break from it :ded:

It's currently sitting at 82,073 words, 210~ pages (given carriage returns), knocked out in at least three cumulative weeks of work starting from somewhere in mid-December. Things are moving on that and I seriously can't wait to show it.

Alright, next up is getting Leila's non-smut done, do the Walnut & Chestnut Patreon scene, then hop back to Roo at last, because I'm just about where I want to be work-wise - no non-smut/narrative/persistent character building to worry about. Being able to blaze through it has put me in a very strong mood.

2020 continues.

"That's all I wrote." Leila sinks into quietness. "D'you get all that?{ repeat: You better have, or I'm gonna bop you. On the head. With my dick.}"

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Alright. Leila's Non-smut is taken care of. This part included her PDA and tiny side-fetch-quest that will lead to recruitment - if you want to avoid spoilers that's something to definitely avoid reading in the doc, haha. Secret side project sits at the review ready with ALL of its parts done (except for the parts that can't be until that needed review).

After I wake up later, it's time to try and get back on that smut productivity. Starting with Walnut & Chestnut VIP service. How do you get VIP service? Well first, you bone them a couple times, become known (or be goodCEO!! Hehehe!) and ask them about their services. Tell them you want to get two hot little rat bitches in private all to yourself.

Sit them on your lap, enjoy the tactility of your rodent cumsluts, then set them down and slot yourself in their ears. Multicocks will be in demand ;)

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
The rats are some of my favorite characters so im always glad to hear we're getting more. About Leila, everything ive heard shes very much masculine leaning futa so im wondering if there is a way to recruit and interact with her without doing so with her dick? If not thats more than fine you've made rats, bianca, if all goes well Reina so no shortage of best girls. Im just wondering.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
The rats are some of my favorite characters so im always glad to hear we're getting more. About Leila, everything ive heard shes very much masculine leaning futa so im wondering if there is a way to recruit and interact with her without doing so with her dick? If not thats more than fine you've made rats, bianca, if all goes well Reina so no shortage of best girls. Im just wondering.

She's not going to suck your dick outside of a certain circumstance and she's pretty much built for dicking.

But that's why she's a herm. There's a warm pussy that feels magical to thrust into every time behind it.

Silken bunny-cunt parts with a breath of sickly-sweet pheromones{ cockSize>10:, stretching perfectly around your [pc.cockOrStraponFull]}, and her heels lift her permissive rear just a bit further to expedite your penetration.{ pcHorsecock: Then they shudder, perhaps due to being so near to matching biology - your horsecock is throbbing harder than it has in recent memory!} {pcCanineCockOrTapering: Having a taper is entirely unnecessary when digging into a vagina that knows how to take dick.} Sleek juices spill from her wanton box; a never-ending shower of bliss paints abstract shapes on your rod. The lofty laquine spits invectives through grit incisors, all of her feelings condensing down to the{ [pc.cockType] pole/ hardlight: projected cock} spearheading your teasingly-slow exploration into a pirate's treasured depths. "Fucking SHIT!!" she snarls out, pounding her fist into the wall and struggling not to scrape her priapistic dong. "STOP TAKING IT SLOW AND POUND ME YOU DUMB{ taur: HORSE} FUCK!!"

It's a pleasure to hear her in a tizzy now; you snap forward and easily hilt yourself in the hare's capacious folds. Her sweaty fingertips scrabble out the aftershocks into the rock, drawing evaporating art into the stone. Long, long ears tremble and lift, and her tied bun of black hair shakes half-loose. Then you withdraw and quickly slam back in again, melting into the simmering depths of smooth horse-pussy{ cockSize>16:, delighting in the way her handles widen to accommodate the obscene amount of turgid meat driven into her. She can't hide how much she likes being stretched so hard, either}.{ suulaOrStingerFlaggedCock: Caressed by dusky nerves, your [pc.cockNoun]'s anemone tendrils lash the cock-swallowing depths with massive doses of fuck-me venom. Spittle froths at her lips, but it seems she hasn't the sense to speak her mind. Oh well, there can always be a next time!}

An outlaw like her doesn't need time to adjust, so you launch into a pummeling pace with no build-up. It's a breath of fresh air to meat someone who can take{ cockSize>12: the enhanced dickmeat you're packing/ you} at jackrabbit-hammering speed from the word 'go'.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
She's not going to suck your dick outside of a certain circumstance and she's pretty much built for dicking.

But that's why she's a herm. There's a warm pussy that feels magical to thrust into every time behind it.
Mmm.... any chance for multi-dick support with her? I know you tend to have it but I am curious.:smuggo:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Mmm.... any chance for multi-dick support with her? I know you tend to have it but I am curious.:smuggo:

// pc Multicock

Her pussy might not ever be yours, but her ass will be. A vicious slap to the small of her waist slows her just enough for{ another of your dicks/ your other [pc.cockNoun]} to squeeze between her valley and breach the plush loop of her sphincter, screwing fresh ardor into the all-encompassing pressure of a woman's backdoor. "FSHHH..!" She smits an alien sound that somehow contains derisiveness. "Guess you've - got - it - in you - after all!" Holding on for dear life, the dual pleasure of pussy and ass chip away at whatever's left of your sanity. Her holes tighten up around your virile boners{ 3+ cocks: while the{ other slaps/ the rest slap} uselessly against her bubble-shaped aft-quarters/ else: and caress you in ways that lesser, one-dick havers can never know}.

Not an anal virgin by any means, her ring sucks you in of its own accord then squeezes firm enough to savor each inch of [pc.cockColor] dickskin taking up space in her lower intestines. Questing for her prostate, you battle the taut compression of her collaring butthole. Indescribable heat washes over your mass as you ignite her libido, aiming yourself in the direction of her cum-button, if for no other reason than to enhance the goopy flow from her dirty, pulsing stallion-mast.

// merge

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Thanks for the reply, this give me personally at least a greater interest in meeting her.

But In this regard i always wondered why there would be herm characters that simply never use one of their sets. To this they could simply be made to have one set of genitals and avoid some frustration on the player's end.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Thanks for the reply, this give me personally at least a greater interest in meeting her.

But In this regard i always wondered why there would be herm characters that simply never use one of their sets. To this they could simply be made to have one set of genitals and avoid some frustration on the player's end.

For some it's the aesthetic. Example: Fen was specifically pseudo-commissioned by someone for the Azra you see in the game right now -- the person who asked for her donated $2000 via Offbeatr, and he wanted a futa that didn't use her dick. For others... there are numerous reasons.

On Azra: that's going to change this year. I'm planning on completing Azra with him in the months to come and I have a lot of ideas for her using her dick or having it used.

Because Leila and Reina are my herms, you can expect full usage of all their features.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
I kinda think that Azra's... well everything is severely underutilized atm and am a bit confused as to where the idea that just the D is underutilized came from....

Think she might actually be one of the crew members with the fewest sex options in general... no anal, no blowjob (either way), no double support, no titjob, no bendover, no cowgirl, no cumflation, no having her do you in any of those forms either.

You can do Shower (which is fairly plain other than the frot option), you can do docking (one of these can use the the Dick and only one can use her vagina for penetration). Thats it.

Happy to hear she is getting worked on but completely shocked to hear 'lack of D' be identified as the problem.

Kind of a shame though since non-hyper MILFs are a real rarity in TiTS (Her Dick, Breats and Thighs are fairly proportional with her size too, which imo is a welcome bit of diversity in the game).

Last edited:

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
I owe you my whole actual life, I have been begging for the D from best girl for years. I am a top-leaning verse but still, you want a little goddamn variety in the bedroom every single night.
The weird thing is that at present the only way to get her into you is through your own dick.

And the only way to get into her is through a daily locked scene that can only be in a shower with very little diversity:(

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I kinda think that Azra's... well everything is severely underutilized atm and am a bit confused as to where the idea that just the D is underutilized came from....

Think she might actually be one of the crew members with the fewest sex options in general... no anal, no blowjob (either way), no double support, no titjob, no bendover, no cowgirl, no cumflation, no having her do you in any of those forms either.

You can do Shower (which is fairly plain other than the frot option), you can do docking (one of these can use the the Dick and only one can use her vagina for penetration). Thats it.

Happy to hear she is getting worked on but completely shocked to hear 'lack of D' be identified as the problem.

Kind of a shame though since non-hyper MILFs are a real rarity in TiTS (Her Dick, Breats and Thighs are fairly proportional with her size too, which imo is a welcome bit of diversity in the game).

Her content really leaves femPCs out - you only have access to Tribbing. I dare say most of the game's audience are playing a female character w/o a dick, and most of her sex is centered on having one with additional Hyper scenes. I would say that Azra not using her dick is a very real and easily identified criticism of her content. Being an incomplete NPC doesn't help perceptions either.

Also unrelated to your reply, on the note of her not using her dick: I'm almost completely certain it doesn't say anywhere in her writing she doesn't want to use it, more that she encourages you to be her stud and bone her. That's the kind of angle I would tackle in the future. If we wanted to steer hard on her not using a dick, then full-fem PCs should be able to persuade and coax her into boning them etcetera.

Also also, y'know, the original commissioner's wishes aside, the fact that tribbing was allowed to exist means the door is and has always been open to these expansions, hence why I argue they are very much needed.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Her content really leaves femPCs out - you only have access to Tribbing. I dare say most of the game's audience are playing a female character w/o a dick, and most of her sex is centered on having one with additional Hyper scenes. I would say that Azra not using her dick is a very real and easily identified criticism of her content. Being an incomplete NPC doesn't help perceptions either.

Also unrelated to your reply, on the note of her not using her dick: I'm almost completely certain it doesn't say anywhere in her writing she doesn't want to use it, more that she encourages you to be her stud and bone her. That's the kind of angle I would tackle in the future. If we wanted to steer hard on her not using a dick, then full-fem PCs should be able to persuade and coax her into boning them etcetera.

Also also, y'know, the original commissioner's wishes aside, the fact that tribbing was allowed to exist means the door is and has always been open to these expansions, hence why I argue they are very much needed.
Want to clarify, that wasn't meant to be critical so much as surprised. Although I mostly play fairly pure 'male' (well, tentacle monster) characters so I am apparently in the minority and didnt notice that structural weakness.

That sort of means to me more that there isn't much to do with her if you are female in the first place (beside one option to the three males have) than a strictly dick problem (since one of those three is essentially a vagina scene for pure male characters), which in fairness is a critique you can level at alot of npcs.

I do not mean to say that you should not build on it (in fact, quite the opposite), I am just noting that at present she really does not have much of anything (4 options is positively tiny by the standards of the game) and that it is not like you get to use her vagina much either (one option a piece, unless you are a herm).

Compared to the incredible diversity in scenes that is almost stock for NPCs in both games, I'd argue that no one is getting much out of her in any fashion. To not say much about there not being much internal variety to these scenes (especially egregious to discuss in this thread, as you are more or less the master of making each scene have the variable wordcount of entire characters:D).

My way of saying that I am hopeful that she will be expanded along every dimension equally and not revolve entirely around her dick (or the shower, love the character but bad experiences have killed that particular and oddly popular kink for me:p). Although I will be happy to see some stuff for the nerdy MILF-shark anyway.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

BloodyTears

Sep 2, 2015
Azra's owner/founder here, hope it's fine for me to clarify/address a few thing about her.

I specifically designed and requested Azra to be mainly focused on vaginal sex/being penetrated over using her dong for several reasons:
  • I only play male/dicked characters in TiTS, so female character-support was not a priority for me with her
  • other Futa/Herm-Characters are a bit too dick-centric for my taste so I wanted Azra to be the exact opposite
  • I have big impregnation/breeding/preggo-sex fetish, so Azra being pussy-focused and wanting you to be her stud and rut n' breed her or pound her preggo-suula cunt etc hits all the right spots for me
  • just as William correctly noted, Azra is currently incomplete contentwise as Fen just hasn't had the time and opportunity to work further on her, like for exaple scenes that involve having her cock used by you/on you
Guess those are the main reasons for the current lack of scenes for Azra using her dong/having it used. With that being said, neither Azra nor I would mind to see some scenes that include her dong, so I'm happy and excited to hear that William apparently is planning to do so some scenes for my beloved Suula! :D

On another note, Foxxling has already done and submitted a nice blowjob-scene for me a while ago in which you good folks can gobble on Azra's juicy cock. We also plan on doing a sweet frottage-scene for her at some point, so that's happening too eventually. Fen has reviewed the bj-scene and Foxxling has done all the requested edits to it as well, so I assume that the scebe does get approved and coded in at some point in the future.

I've also planned and commissioned another scene-xpack which includes and involves Azra's cock in some capacity to bridge the time until Fen's got the time to continue working on Azra, but this currently on hold due to time constraints and parenting responsibilities on my part.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I didn't mean anything negative against herms that focus on one more than the other. I merely meant that it made for a very odd version of Chekhov's gun.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I started on Walnut & Chestnut's VIP scene a bit late, so only a couple thousand words were done today. Dunno why but earlier in my 'day' (more like night: 10:00am~ sleep to 5:00/6:00 for nocturnal work) I just got super tired and enervated. Guess the hit from reaching some distances caught up.

Will have a better update tomorrow when I sink my teeth into my rat scene proper.

Reactions: kachowski labowski

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I really, really liked Bianca. Unless I missed something I didn't see anything about plans to finish her content off in the future, do you know when that might happen? Love your work btw.

Bianca will get finished, don't you worry. She's only half-done. But that'll come later this year, because I want to write her nurse assistant laquine, Reina to go with it. You can see all my active and plans I'm oriented towards in the OP under the roadmap.

Dahka

May 12, 2019
Her content really leaves femPCs out
Is Bianca a bad NPC because she functionally doesn't exist for treatedPCs? While in Azra's case this only seems to be a case of omission rather than specific avoidance, that still seems like a poor line of reasoning.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Is Bianca a bad NPC because she functionally doesn't exist for treatedPCs? While in Azra's case this only seems to be a case of omission rather than specific avoidance, that still seems like a poor line of reasoning.

Only said that she was lacking, which is understandable given the workload of TiTS in general for Fen.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I don't think anyone meant azra was a bad npc; to the contrary she is one of my personal favorites as i don't have any interest in dick content personally.

She was being used as an example of a herm character who could essentially be written full female for all that she currently uses her dick. And i stress currently.