William's Wall

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
She's as young as the PC and is well on her way to regaining her happy side, to explain that hunky guy part. If you're a decently masculine male PC, that's her ideal, but she prefers men in general because she wants big guys to hold her close and all that sweet sweet stuff.

Decently/Very masculine PCs will also have her prompt them if they'd like her to get her penis removed, making her purefem for male players who want a solid waifu.

She's fine with keeping the dick, and you don't get that choice if you're female/trap etc. She keeps it because she's not interested in rubbing pussies, she wants rods inserted into slots. As do I :D
Pardon the curiosity, but I had the understanding that those sort of addition/subtraction projects usually a ton of work (not knowledgeable enough to know the specifics) so does that mean that she is very much her own full NPC?

I ask since she seemed very much a peripheral character to her sister and boss, but that sort of commitment makes me think that I either misread that or you are going more in-depth with her.

I am quite happy with the news either way though, always happy to hear about more choice and stuff being in the game!

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Pardon the curiosity, but I had the understanding that those sort of addition/subtraction projects usually a ton of work (not knowledgeable enough to know the specifics) so does that mean that she is very much her own full NPC?

I ask since she seemed very much a peripheral character to her sister and boss, but that sort of commitment makes me think that I either misread that or you are going more in-depth with her.

I am quite happy with the news either way though, always happy to hear about more choice and stuff being in the game!

Before the Bored Jumper waifu situation and what eventually culminated in the conception of Leila, Reina was always going to be my bun. She was going to be my realized desires after I had gotten done with Zheng Shi (haha that never happened and won't) to go back to do Bianca and then slot her in. I never planned on giving up on the idea of a nursebun, so now I have bun sisters, much like Savin has pup sisters.

Reina is not a periphery. Yes, absolutely, she'll be a full fledged NPC that follows Bianca at all times.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Before the Bored Jumper waifu situation and what eventually culminated in the conception of Leila, Reina was always going to be my bun. She was going to be my realized desires after I had gotten done with Zheng Shi (haha that never happened and won't) to go back to do Bianca and then slot her in. I never planned on giving up on the idea of a nursebun, so now I have bun sisters, much like Savin has pup sisters.

Reina is not a periphery. Yes, absolutely, she'll be a full fledged NPC that follows Bianca at all times.
Glad to hear it! She sounds great and I love the fact that you are going the extra mile to make the dick optional!

Keep up the great work!:D

Reactions: Colourless

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
She's as young as the PC and is well on her way to regaining her happy side, to explain that hunky guy part. If you're a decently masculine male PC, that's her ideal, but she prefers men in general because she wants big guys to hold her close and all that sweet sweet stuff.

Decently/Very masculine PCs will also have her prompt them if they'd like her to get her penis removed, making her purefem for male players who want a solid waifu.

She's fine with keeping the dick, and you don't get that choice if you're female/trap etc. She keeps it because she's not interested in rubbing pussies, she wants rods inserted into slots. As do I :D
As long as being a feminine female/hermaphrodite doesn't lock me out of her content, that's all I ask. I'm fine with her keeping the D, as I tend to view them as ultra-realistic functional strap-ons.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
As long as being a feminine female/hermaphrodite doesn't lock me out of her content, that's all I ask. I'm fine with her keeping the D, as I tend to view them as ultra-realistic functional strap-ons.

Reina has no alignment lock outs, but there will probably be the usual Taur limitations for some of the more unique scenes.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Thanks for your patience and answers.

Edited due to drunken stupidity.

Sep 2, 2019

I love you. Now I'm twice as excited for Bianca part 2.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I'd also like to ask, if you're willing to share, will Reina be a virgin by any chance?

She's not a virgin, no. She was with Leila in the Jumpers, I'll let you infer from there until all the explanations are made by the characters. But there is something to be said about a character never actually getting to lie with someone who they can connect with and have care about them.

Also I'm afraid I contradicted myself last night. Reina is not as young as the PC, she's the same age as Leila (so, very late 20s), and she gets called the little sister primarily because she was born a second or two after Leila was. "Big" sis won't stop teasing her about that.

Sep 2, 2019
But there is something to be said about a character never actually getting to lie with someone who they can connect with and have care about them.

Also I'm afraid I contradicted myself last night. Reina is not as young as the PC, she's the same age as Leila (so, very late 20s), and she gets called the little sister primarily because she was born a second or two after Leila was. "Big" sis won't stop teasing her about that.
So Steele is the first person she'll come to love/care about romantically? Or did I interpret that wrong? If so, my excitement will once again skyrocket.

Last edited:

BigBoss6121

Feb 8, 2017

Wouldn’t it make more sense to have her offer for PCs with dicks, then, considering you can be feminine with a penis? Not complaining, love me some futas, just curious.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
I can't recall but are the sisters sterile from the (definitely not biological weapon) sterility plague that is ravaging their species or is it some other thing?

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I can't recall but are the sisters sterile from the (definitely not biological weapon) sterility plague that is ravaging their species or is it some other thing?
Leila is infertile, I don't recall if William has stated if Reina is or not.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Sorry if this was asked before, but, is Bianca supposed to appear in the bars after her initial encounter on the jungle planet?

BigBoss6121

Feb 8, 2017
She only appears in bars after a certain relationship threshold. IIRC you need to visit her at least once in her booth and in random encounters plus a certain familiarity score for it to happen. Requirements are on her doc on the first page of this thread.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
She only appears in bars after a certain relationship threshold. IIRC you need to visit her at least once in her booth and in random encounters plus a certain familiarity score for it to happen. Requirements are on her doc on the first page of this thread.

So just meeting Bianca at her booth increases her relationship?

korat56

Sep 13, 2017
after reading the doc for Bianca part two i cant be the only one who wants the daughter to come back but like steels dad she has been transformed to much for doctors to do anything for her leaving her as a heavily transformed slut.

Also will Bianca get a third tail when we get to 100 affection she did say she has a tail for each love.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
after reading the doc for Bianca part two i cant be the only one who wants the daughter to come back but like steels dad she has been transformed to much for doctors to do anything for her leaving her as a heavily transformed slut.

Also will Bianca get a third tail when we get to 100 affection she did say she has a tail for each love.

What happened to Cecily is not full on genetic taint and slow death by irreversible bodily damage like what killed Victor. I'm afraid that's all that can be said on that matter.

Bianca already has writing to support third tail at lover status. It's future proofed.

sor

Dec 4, 2017
hey williiam can't get bianca to talk about her kids it is gray out

i hit storse 4 times sos

Crimson13

Aug 31, 2015
I'm really looking forward to seeing more Bianca. Just from the first half I really enjoyed interacting with her.

>Reads part 2 of Bianca

Man William, why you gotta make me cry from my penis?