William's Wall

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
a39b5e5f27.png

Roon!

I mean soon!

Also my day was mostly lazy. The beginning of a month is oddly very cozy and comfy for me, so I just spent most of the time lazing about and reviewing stuff rather than edit. I'll be up for a while longer, still need to check over what's on with Roxy and give a quick test to Roo, put in some Bianca, then spend the coming week solely on Bianca.

edit: She's rooting for all of us.

except me.

c5cd63ff70.png

This is gonna be a while.

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
No sex? How rood.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Ok

Also, when you choose Leila from the jumpers, say I chose the grey one, does that one pop up in the mines still?

Last edited:

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
But the way to find out about her is you choose from the jumpers, like the horse cock, cat cock, variants, then she becomes a separate character from the other jumpers
This was how it was originally planned but Leila was later changed into a completely different character that has a different way of introduction

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Really enjoying Roo's content.

Reactions: William.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
William, I had a question. Now, I'm not a payer for general lack of money so I know there's likely nothing to come of this, but I still gotta ask: Would it be possible to give taur players the option to treat their bunny mom of choice to some mouth present? I must admit I was a bit sad when I couldn't give jumper mom any sugar with my Leithan main. :<

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
You decline Bianca's offer to buy any medicine...

...because there's something else on your mind, something you're <i>confident</i> she's not expecting -- and you're in prime position to get at it.

The voluptuous fox is, conveniently, standing in the way of the line, obscuring you from view. "Come back if you need anything, [pc.name]. I'll be here at the same time every day," she says in an airy tone, bringing up her black-and-silver codex on a brisk one-eighty spin.

With her back to you, the bosomy healer's attractive curves are more noticeable with the firmness of fabric atop them. The worst kind of lecher couldn't resist stealing a touch at her hips or her butt, but your tastes are decidedly more refined. <i>What you'd like to get your hands on, if just for a split second, are those exquisitely soft looking tails of hers.</i>

The bulk of Bianca's {two/three} well-groomed tails, bright gold and tipped with winter-white fur are nestled snug under her white coat, reaching out in your direction per their owner's idleness. They brush gently to and fro, painting an image in the air. It could be a web meant to trap prey. Or, perhaps, they're writing a letter in an unknown language, bidding you join them in frivolity... maybe asking you to touch.

Heart hammering in your chest, you reaching out tentatively, wondering: <i>is this stealing?</i> You're like a kid sticking their hand in a cookie jar, knowing you could be caught as quickly as it takes someone to turn their head towards you. If anyone else sees this... well, they'd probably get jealous. Not your fault they haven't tried this before!

Now that you're committed you may as well see if you can't get what you want. Her combed, flaxen floof swishes faster. The acceleration is imperceptible. Is she about to spot you? The reaction from her, the passage of time, a tiny droplet of sweat forms on your neck. At the high point of your heart rate, you breathe in and focus.

A white-tipped tail glides near your fingers once, twice, and more in the span of five seconds. You've got the look of an ambush predator on your face. Watching her legs you identify the barest hint of activating muscle: she's about to walk away!

At some point you subconscious decided to wait for it to come within a distance for you to touch rather than make any sudden movements. You've timed it up 'til now, and the opportunity is <i>there.</i>

Dr. Ketria's teasing tail winds back around - face reddening, eyes narrowing, you close your hand and... <b><i>it slips away!</i></b>

Bianca turns her head, very obviously confusion, regarding you with a sardonic grin. She winks at you and makes sure to 'torment' you by waving her tails in your direction just a bit faster.

The cheeky doctor had you made from the start. <i>Damn it!</i>

You can't have a fox character without [Touch Fluffy].

How is Roo being perceived? I wanted to ask this openly, because I've been mite worried that all the blackjack roughness would ruin her appeal for sex, smut, and personality.

Also, I would like to show something.

41717b3180.png

I've begun to offer, per my $100 Patreon goal, a monthly scene that will go into TiTS, and the voting on this one is pretty tight! Now the description in the poll option doesn't really explain much, but I thought I'd simply share that if you become a $5 Supporter you will get to direct my efforts in the game, and suggest your own ideas for the poll!

William, I had a question. Now, I'm not a payer for general lack of money so I know there's likely nothing to come of this, but I still gotta ask: Would it be possible to give taur players the option to treat their bunny mom of choice to some mouth present? I must admit I was a bit sad when I couldn't give jumper mom any sugar with my Leithan main. :<

It's possible, but there were a lot of specifics running through my head and the commission for more Heat Sex took up a lot of time that could have given support for that. That, in addition to the fact the Jumpers cannot preg a Taur PC unless they intentionally lose and get the unique Taur Loss scene, put it well in the back of my mind. I may go back and add one when I do panty fap/wank/schlick scenes for Claes and someone else, but it's lower priority for the time being.

Last edited:
Reactions: Libelous

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I quite enjoy Roo's content. She's fun, she reveals enough about herself to keep you interested while playing, and the most fun part for me is the fact that while she's happy to have sex with Steele, she's not looking at them to get her out of there. She's just someone who likes their job.

cyca11

Apr 7, 2019
Can someone teach me how to access Bored Jumper sex scene [Sneak B.B.].
I couldn't select sneak B.B despite of PC is pregnant.
Then tried increase capacity, multi womb ... but only failed to select.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Sorry to ask the obvious question,but you have breeders bliss in your inventory right? The only other requirements is not already be preg by that jumper and have an available womb

Last edited:

cyca11

Apr 7, 2019
Thank you for answer,and sry I'm not good at English.
I looked William's post and thought there is Sneak B.B. sex scene while PC is preg.
But when preg PC meet non hostile jumper,I couldnt click sneak bb , though I could click Rvs Cowgirl…
Thats why I asked.

• Three Pregnancy Sex Scenes: [Rvs. Cowgirl], [Spooning], [Sneak B.B.]; Scenes can be obtained after beginning a pregnancy with any of the Bored Jumpers on Zheng Shi!

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Thank you for answer,and sry I'm not good at English.
I looked William's post and thought there is Sneak B.B. sex scene while PC is preg.
But when preg PC meet non hostile jumper,I couldnt click sneak bb , though I could click Rvs Cowgirl…
Thats why I asked.

The Bored Jumper has to be pregnant, and you have to have a vagina, be fertile, and have a Breeder's Bliss in your inventory. As long as you are not already pregnant then you can do this scene.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
William, I'll have you know. You've got me fuck'in wabbits. Jokes aside, is it possible to have multiple visits with each of the four? I was trying to see what would happen but it seemed to lock them out of even appearing after the first time.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Preg encounters have a 3 day cool down. Jumper preg and Steele preg have separate timers. Both preg encounter sets both.

If Steele is preg from multiple jumpers, it is random which you get.
Hmmm ... I'll have to give it more poking. Couldn't get any of the 3 sires' to show and I know there were 10 days left on my codex. Sleep first ...

Robot_Jesus

Aug 29, 2015
Ugh I'm gonna have to create an entire new PC to interact with Bianca cause shes anti Treatment:negativeman: (Imma touch the shit out them tails tho) Also on a side note, exactly how negatively would she react if i were to max out her affection score thingy then disappear for like 3days and came back Treated i need to know science purposes of course.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Ugh I'm gonna have to create an entire new PC to interact with Bianca cause shes anti Treatment:negativeman: (Imma touch the shit out them tails tho) Also on a side note, exactly how negatively would she react if i were to max out her affection score thingy then disappear for like 3days and came back Treated i need to know science purposes of course.

Badly.

But it's important to specify you only break the relationship if you end up with Ditz/Bro Speech... so Bimbo/Bro from Dumbfuck or the Treatment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robot_Jesus

Robot_Jesus

Aug 29, 2015
R.I.P I didn't even know it was possible to get Treated and *not* end up with bro speech. Or does that require save-editing??