Wide Open Spaces (TiTS Based for Mackenzie)

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
Since the beginning of the Planet Rush, explorers and fortune seekers have sought out the corners of the Universe in search of glory and riches. Where many found new races and worlds to explore, many more found darkness and desolation. In these areas the scum of civilization thrive, preying on the weak and hiding in the depths of barren systems.

You are a self made pilot, eager to get your piece of the pie one way or another. Weather it be exploring, trading, fighting or fucking your way across the stars. You've made a decent living of it, your ship and gear are good quality and have never let you down. Currently stopped on the fringes of the Kalas system, your ship drifts in autopilot as you slowly wake from a deep night...or day of sleep, it's hard to tell the time of day. As you rub the sleep from your eyes, and alert comes over the ships intercomm, an incoming message from Tavros Station. A simple press of a button brings up a small holo display. A robotic looking face at the other end of the call.

A-X9 - "Greetings Pilot, I am A-X9, automated alert droid of Tavros station. Currently we are receiving an urgent distress Beacon from the systems edge and your craft is believed to be the closest to responding." Suddenly the machine is pushed to the side out of view and another face and voice fills the screen.

2LT Beck - "Alright Pilot, listen up...we've had some issues with pirates hitting soft targets at the systems edge. Poor souls just looking to earn some spending money collecting scrap or marking good mining locations for the corporations. So if you're up for this call, I'd come expecting a fight. The distress call is pretty broken, but from what we can get, life support is failing and that means it won't be long before they freeze or suffocate." The Lieutenant moves off screen "X9, play the call"

The screen flickers and changes to a broken video of a young female, black hair and tanned skin. You can only see from her neck to her pointed dog like ears, easy guess is she's Ausar. Other than that, the video is too distorted to get any specifics. "Systems failing..*static*..collis..*static*..fuck..*static*..Help!" The image cuts out, replaced by a GPS location of the ships distress call.

A-X9 - The droid's synthetic voice comes back over the display. "Will you respond to the call Pilot?"

(I purposely left some things vague like your ship and gear in order to let you add whatever personal touches you'd like.)

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie yawns waking up, his muscles feel a bit bound from the long sleep. He stretches ridding him or that feeling, he never did like being idle his body is so used to moving and doing something that it began to like it. The alert sent to his very similarly built black rose look alike, it was more rustic looking and was not pretty but it was efficient. It was decently spacious and much cleaner on the inside, the young man made this craft when he was 20 and has been flying it ever since. Mackenzie pushes the button then looks, and pays attention to the message intently. “Yes, absolutely I’ll go no problem, I’ve got the location locked and heading their now thank you for contacting me x9” he says as he presses the button to end the holo.

Mackenzie fiddles with his navigations panel in the cockpit, he is a virgin and everyone who knows him knows that. Not even eaten out or fingered anyone and vice versa, he just didn’t like any of the woman anywhere he went especially the slutty ones which was 99% of them. It was a big turn off for him... but he could definitely be convinced otherwise given the right person. He heads to the location of the woman as fast as his ship could take him, it wasn’t fast but it wasn’t slow either, it was decent.

The Scottish red head sighs with relief when he sees the vessel is in eye sight, but then remembers what x9 said about pirates. His vessel is armed with one main laser that is powerful, but it takes a lot of energy and it has a cooling process he hopes to fix someday. Other than that it has two wing guns that are decent, he mainly uses them over the laser because of obvious reasons. He arms them all and approaches her vessel.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
The area around the distress beacon's location is barren. There isn't so much as an asteroid nearby, making the ship in distress easy to find. As it comes into view, you see it slowly drifting and spinning on its axis. A cargo ship, roughly 90 meters in length. The majority of the ship is a series of modular cargo containers, the very front of the ship where the crew would reside. The closer you get, you notice the ships grey exterior is speckled with scorch marks from a recent attack. The ships engines are lifeless, and only a flicker of light can be seen from the view port of the cockpit.

Another alert pops up in your comms, a live video feed from the downed cargo ship. The picture is in much better condition at this range, the view screen shows the Ausar woman from the chest up. Mostly human in face and form, her supple D cup breasts are covered by a tube top like band of cloth. Her nipples visible through the thin fabric, brown and perked from the cold interior of the ship. Her loose black hair reaches past her shoulders, and a large pair of black and brown splotched ears sit atop her head. The bare tanned skin of her body and face is complimented by the spotted tan fur starting at her elbows and covering her arms. Currently her arms are crossed below her breasts to try and keep warm, her breath is visible as she speaks, shaking slightly from the cold. She gives you an agitated glare through the view screen.

"Are you kidding me? Another pirate..."

Attachments

• large.png
    large.png
    354.6 KB · Views: 3

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie lowers the ignition of his ship and turns off all the lights in his ship as he gets close to the stranded ship, he wants to slow his ship down and make avoid any unwanted attention if at all possible. When the holo comes up he sees the beautiful woman, Mackenzie is shocked and pauses for a second gazing at her noticing her breasts and nipples. But seeing her nips reminds him she’s cold and her chest making heavy in and exhales, he looks back at her eyes and is confused but then realizes what she meant by pirate a second later. He raises his hands in defense. “Oi your ok I’m here to help, I was sent by tarvos station to help ma’am. Cmon aboard before pirates come I’m happy , x9 gave me the info.” He sat getting closer in boarding distance.

on the holo the stranded woman could see Mackenzie’s firm shoulders and face, his kept, shaggy Scottish red hair and trimmed beard. His flannel shirt was a bit tight on his chest, revealing some of his toned features. His jawline is strong and facial features are relaxed and companionate, he does not reveal any anxiety or worry of any kind even though he feels them.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
After you explain yourself, the woman's face relaxes and her overall tone becomes more friendly. "I really appreciate the help, but if you think I'm leaving my ship to drift in deep space, you're crazy.." the cold of the ships interior suddenly hits her, she shivvers and loses her train of thought for a second. "You know what...warm sounds nice right now. Okay, dock on the back hatch, I'll try to get enough power to open the door for you. You better not try anything funny.." the video feed shut off. After a few moments, you see the lights on the ship shift. The front lights turn off and a single orange light on the very back end of the ship turns on, illuminating an access hatch. The holo pops back up, the video doesnt work but the audio is crystal clear. So much you can even hear the clatter of metal in the background.

"Power should hold long enough, may take a little muscle to get it open. I'll meet you there.."

Reactions: Mackenzie

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie nods holding back a smile. “Ok, ah- ok. Absolutely no funny business especially in a situation like this.” He says with a reassuring smile but he honestly didn’t know if he would try anything, she’s irresistible in ever way to him, but if it means saving her life so be it. But maybe if he and her were out of danger things could be different? This thought exited him to no end, especially the thought of they growing something that would last.

Those thoughts are quickly shattered as the holo comes up, video is horrible but the sound is suave serc. “Ok I’ll wait for you, everything on my part is A-ok.” He says them scans the area with his eyes, for any ships or unusual things in space.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
The area around your ships is still barren of anything but the two of you. Making the process all the easier to undergo. The airlocks between the ships lock with a dull clank, locking your ship to the back of the cargo ship. The bulk head doors take a little effort to split open, the fresh air of your ship mixes into hers with a loud hiss. You can smell how stale and cold it is from the lack of life support systems, like opening a walk in freezer.

Standing in the middle of the open airlock is the feminine form of the cargo pilot. She's surprisingly tall, standing at 6'2" even without her long pointed dog ears which only add to her height. Her perky breasts still covered by the cloth band bra. Her hips and ass are well rounded, with a long fluffy dog like tail poking out just above a simple pair of white cloth panties. Her feminine sex tucked neatly between her digitigraded legs, like a dog. A silky layer of brown and black fur starts at her mid thigh and covers everything down to the small claws on her toes.

The almost naked pilot doesnt waste any time. Before the doors have fully locked open, she marches her way towards you with purpose in her eyes. At first it almost looks hostile, however her arms quickly wrap around you, embracing you in a hug. She shakes against your body, the cold of her ship still on her soft skin. She holds you close, using your body heat to warm herself. You can feel her breaths of relief as she embraces you.

"Fuck you feel so warm. I'd say I'm sorry but I'm not.." she smiles feeling the chill slowly fade. "I must look like..some kind of bimbo. Damn blast doors seized on my quarters during the attack. Locked all my clothes inside..guess you could say they caught me with my pants down."

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie being 6’0 was used to being eye level with most people especially girls, unless they were alien like the canine woman before him. This was a weird but fun feeling for him, he smiles and looks slightly upward to meet her gaze and as he does he doesn’t know what to think about her approach. When she hugs him he relaxes and lets her hugs him, he feels how cold she was and hugs her too gently rubbing her arms to get them warmer. The cold cold gave him goosebumps. “I wouldn’t want you to be sorry, your so cold I’m surprised and so happy your still alive.” He says sweetly.

The asur’s breath makes Mackenzie shutter and aroused, Her breasts and hard nipples touching him he blushes furiously. the young Scottish man shakes the thoughts of groping them away. “You don’t look like a bimbo, you look good. Really good actually I don’t mind you literally we’re just about to die, please make yourself at home there are clothes in my quarters if you want. Their men but it might be something you like, I can show you exactly where if you want but I’m going to get us out of here pronto first.” He says rubbing her arms some more then feeling she’s about his temperature he grasps her arms and gently opens them to let himself out.

The self made pilot goes to his control panel and enters tarvos station’s location into it, he wants to talk to her and touch her even more. But he wants them to live even more and he won’t let being aroused kill them both, he activated all of the lights and puts all energy into the thrusters of his ship.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She blushes at the compliments, a little turned on herself by your strong yet gentle demeanor. So much so it takes a few moments to process exactly what you were saying.

"Wait? Tavros...what. Hold on a fucking second!"

She storms over to you, you can tell she looks rather flustered. Spinning you about to face her.

"I appreciate the rescue, but Tavros isn't gonna work for me. I..." she hesitates, then her demeanor changes. Like a light switch, she appears less frantic and more flirty. She moves in closer, running a finger along your chest. Her bushy tail playfully flips back and forth behind her. "I think my ship is an easy enough fix, I just need an extra pair of strong hands and a good tool to get into my engineering." You get the sense that last sentence may have had two meanings. She then puts her arms over your shoulders, putting her face almost nose to nose with you. You can feel the heat of her breath as she almost whispers. "And I bet I can think of something to make up for the trouble. Some way to thank my heroic rescuer..."

It's not hard to tell she's turned on herself. Her nipples once again raised and her face blushed. She wants it as bad as you do. However you also get the sense she's flirting hard to avoid being taken to Tavros or leaving her ship. Though all these thoughts are most likely side notes to your own arousal.

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie’s heart skips a beat when she blushes then is taken back by her refusal of departure but realizes that it’s a cargo ship and there is probably something in it that is valuable. Being spun around he looks at her in surprise gazing into her stunning eyes, the young man breaths heavily when she starts flirting with his hard. He can tell she’s leaving things out and that she wants him as much maybe even more than he wants her, Mackenzie feels her breath, mind numbing desire floods his body as he grabs her curvy hips. “I appreciate you letting me help and trusting me, your so cute wagging your tail your like that. A quick fix? That sounds good, really good actually the faster we get out of here the faster I can give you a treat... what’s your name?” He says trying to look cool but is actually panting like a dog and showing his arousal.

The scottish man then gets up and kisses the asur on her lips, it’s deep and passionate for a second then he pulls away. “Just a sample of what’s to cum, or something to give you motivation which ever you prefer~” He says to her then turns off all his engines for her, ready to help her in anyway she needs it even willing to lend any of his tools that would be perfect for the occasion.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She returns the kiss, your hands on her hips only turns her on more. She pushes her hips against yours, rubbing her body against you. She can feel your bulge from under your pants against her skin. Her tail wraps itself around your leg as she moans into the kiss. She's even more turned on, abruptly stopped as you pull away from the kiss. "um..Ka-Katherine.." she can't help herself but go back in for a kiss. Her tongue pushing its way into your mouth, she only breaks it long enough to speak. "I was gonna save this for after...but I don't think either of us can think straight enough to do any good."

She leans back into the kiss, moving you to the nearest thing to sit on, pushing you down and settling on top of you. Still deep into the kiss, the Ausar girl grinds into your lap, her hands frantically clawing at your shirt. You can feel her heat through your clothing, she breaks the kiss and begins nibbling on your ear. "I should probably ask what your name is?"

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie moans as she grinds herself against him, his bulge is fully erected so exited by Katherine it is at its 12 inch peak. The young man gasps when she breaks away to tell her name, when he hears her name he squeezes her hips a bit. “Nice to meet you Katherine-“ he’s cut off by her kiss, he leans into it and allows her tongue entry into his mouth. His tongue twirls with hers and explores her mouth, every space he could. “Oh, is that so lil asur? Save the best for last, not in this case I couldn’t pour water let alone fix something right now. Your driving me crazy Katherine.” He lets her carry him then as she’s on him he grinds against her, he gently grabs her hands then guides them under his shirt. She can feel his firm rock hard muscles, they are hard but he relaxes them making his above average build softer and more comfortable for her. The young Scottish man takes his shirt offf then leans in and kisses her neck, which ends up him sucking and humming into her neck giving her a feeling he’s sure she’s never had before.

Mackenzie grabs her shirt and lifts it up. Still focusing on her neck.

Reactions: Nebulous-1

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
Katherine digs her fingers into your chest. Her tube top like shirt comes off with little effort. Her perky breasts heave with every lust filled breath. Her dark brown nipples fully perked, her white cloth panties moist with girl cum. She seems to melt as you focus on her neck, she gasps and moans in delight. Her right hand exploring down your stomach and into your pants, grabbing onto your rock hard cock. You can feel her fingers explore your length, she then pauses as if caught off guard. She looks down at your pants, your cock still hidden from view. A look of surprise crosses her face as her hand realizes how long you are. Her ears perk up and her tail begins to wag excitedly. "W-wow..." She moves both hands to your waistline, quickly undoing your pants and working them and your underwear down just far enough to comfortably pull your cock free. She takes it with both hands, admiring and awed by it for a moment before she slowly works her hands up and down your length. The fur of her hands is like silk on your flesh, she moves her hips in motion with her hands as she bites her lip in excitement. "Now..you wouldn't be the kind of man to fuck and run would you...I'm still gonna need your help after all this."

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie chuckles as her canine fingers dig into his soft chest, with her breasts out he can’t take it anymore and gropes them both as he works on her neck. Her moans fule him to do more he is completely on a one track mind, make her feel good. Feeling the wetness in her panties he wants to take care of that for her, but she beat him to it. “What- it’s not... cmon you don’t have to be so nice about, it’s embarrassing~” He says as she compliments his loins. As she strokes him he realizes he didn’t tell her his name. “Mackenzie.” He pants as that’s all he could force out of his lips.

Mackenzie caresses her hair gently. “I won’t leave you, don’t worry I’m staying as long as you let me Katherine.” He says looking in her eyes meaning every word.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
With everything you're doing to pleasure her, "Good.." is the only word she can muster herself to say. She sits up, keeping one hand on your cock while the other pulls her panties aside. She lines herself on top of you, slowly guiding you into her hot tight sex, slick with her feminine juices. She moans as the first few inches slide in, slowing down as she reaches half way. She takes it slow, working you inch by inch into her, gasping as she makes it to the base. "Fuck..." she manages to say between panting breaths, her tail wags frantically behind her. She places her hands on your shoulders, using you for leverage as she begins to softly bounce on your lap. Each bounce elicits a moan of pleasure, "Y-yes!" she whimpers.

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie is overjoyed she is getting pleasure from this, he pants her name every stroke and when she climbs on him he grows nervous. This was his first time and he was so glad it was her who has it, he grabs her thighs ready to pull her up if she bit off more than she could chew. He was big for a human and he didn’t want to hurt her even if it brought him pleasure, when she slides on his shaft he moans with her.

He chuckles when her tail wags when she uses his shoulders for leverage he grabs her hands then caresses her arms. “Your so beautiful, I’m glad your my first, want to take it slow?” He then slowly guides his hands to her hips. “Or rough~” he asks playfully ready to slam her on his large member, asur have smaller sizes than humans but Mackenzie doesn’t think about this. All he thinks about is giving her the best “rescue” she has ever had.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She slows down, stopping with you fully inside her. She wiggles her ass back and forth across your lap, teasing you and biting her lip as she feels your cock shift inside her. "Cute thing like you, I'd expect you to be chasing space bimbos off with a stick." She then slowly works herself off of you, whimpering as your cock falls free of her insides. She takes it in hand, stroking your shaft as she looks into your eyes "If I'm to be your first, then I better make sure you remember me.."

She turns her back to you, letting go of your cock, sliding her thumbs down her hips and slowly working her soaked panties off. She makes a little dance of it, wiggling her hips and exaggerating the process of removing her underwear until she's completely bent over. Her tail moving to one side, exposing herself and giving you a straight view of her tight asshole and pink pussy interior. She stands back up slowly, her tail brushing back and forth against your chest playfully. She then moves to sit back down on your lap, this time with her back to you, giving you a great view of her supple ass. She takes your cock in hand and lines you back up with her waiting sex, wiggling her hips to tease the tip of your cock before working you back inside her. It doesn't take nearly as much work, but her response is similar. She bites her lip the whole way down until she bottoms out with a gasp. Her tail rests over your shoulder as she guides your hands to her hips. She intertwines her fingers with yours and begins grinding and bouncing herself on your impressive sized shaft. "So..fucking big..."

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie wonders why she got off but is happy she’s stroking him, he will remember how generous she’s being. Mackenzie smiles to her and then as she strips and gives him a show his loins throb hard. ”wow, I never know asur could be so sexy. Your rocking my world right now.” He says stunned, he has his hands on her hips so exited for the anal ride. All the teasing made him pull his head back trying not to take over and do her.

The young man likes the intimacy of the moment, he helps her bounce by moving his hands with her hands and hips to guide her and help her with every bounce. “Every inch is for you~ Thank you for my first being so memberable, your he cute one~” He says with a hum, He does this for a good couple minutes then decidesto smack her rear so with one quick swat not to hurt. It was just enough to give a little pinch, her muscles clamp on his shaft and he almost explodes in her. He forces himself to hold out longer and give her more pleasure, she seems experienced and wanting this so he will hold out for her and her alone.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
The slap on her ass is met with a gasp and a smile. She picks up the pace, lifting herself higher and coming down harder. The audible wet slap of her ass cheeks against your lap driving you both wild. "Fuck, yea, yes, fuck, right there!" She squeaks as her body tenses up. You feel her muscles clamp down on your cock as she comes hard. She rides you through it, keeping up the pace. Lost in the lust of the moment, panting and smiling as she rides your big cock.

"Yes Mackenzie! Smack my ass again, pull my tail..just keep fucking me with that big terrain dick of yours." She's in full heat by this point. A combination of time alone in space without sex and her body's natural want for you to fill her with cum. She wants whatever you can give her, any way you want her.

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie is lost in pleasure and is lulled by the rhythm of her wet cheeks slapping him, he pants her name over and over again with every jump. When she cums on him he lets go and cums with her filling her bowels, and when she jumps through both of both of their climaxes he looks at her cheeks and smiles.

The young man smacks her rear harder than the first time unconsciously, then gets the idea of grabbing her tail like she mentioned. He grabs it and pulls slightly holding it away from her cheeks go keep them in full view, he can’t take it anymore and feels another climax coming so he continuously smacks her rear. “I’ll give it to you anytime anywhere Katherine, I’m close again!” He says louder than he thought it would come out.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She can feel your first load of cum fill her insides, she moans with every squirt, slowing herself down to enjoy it. As you roughly slap her ass and grab her tail and pull, it only seems to excite her more. "Yes, that feels so good!" She then regains herself for a moment. "Wait..wait not yet. Don't cum yet.."

She's out of breath, her breathing erratic as she dismounts herself from your cock. Quickly turning around to plant a kiss on your lips. She then makes her way over to the control panel for your ship, bending herself over the controls and pulling her tail out of the way to give you the full view of her waiting holes. She shakes her ass invitingly "I want you to fuck me like this, take me from behind. My ass, my pussy, I don't care which, just fuck my doggy brains out.."

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie squeezes her hips as he fills her with his seed, enjoying her slowing down making him be able to savor it himself. “O-ok not yet.” He forced through his teeth, wanting her to have fun too. The Scottish man leans into the kiss but When she dismounts he whimpers a little wanting her, then realizes what she’s up to.

He grins as he gets up and takes his red and black flannel shirt off, and walks to her and grabs her by her d cup breasts. He gropes them sensually in a loving gentle way, as he grinds his loins against her nethers. “Your the best, I don’t know what I liked better. I’ll go with...” He aims for her nethers. “I haven’t cum in this one, don’t want to jip you out of anything right?” He whispers in her ear and playfully bites it, after he plunges into her.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She moans as you play with her tits, gasping as your cock plunges into her. "You feel so fucking good inside me, cum in me all you want." She bucks into you, working your cock as best she can. "You don't have to worry about kids, I'm.." she's loses herself as you nibble on her ear, you can see you've found her sweet spot. She loses all train of thought and doesn't last more than a few pumps before she's cumming again, "God yes, fuck, just like that!"

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie wonders what she was going to say but brushes it off, he feels her cumming on him but he holds his in longer and pumps through hers then cums himself filling her other hole with his seed. Mackenzie pants as he pulls out of her, he turns her body around and hugs her also bubbling on her ear loving her reaction.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
Light headed from lust, she's like puddy in your arms. She hugs you back weakly, panting and resting her head on your shoulders. She smiles and closes her eyes, enjoying the embrace. She can feel your fresh cum leaking out of her but she doesn't care. She just stands the enjoying the loving embrace. Her tail slowly drifting back.and forth. "I know...this probably isn't the best time. I just hope...after all this..you can forgive me."

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie rubs her back affectionately with one hand while caressing her hair with the other, the young Scottish man picks her up so she doesn’t have to stand anymore seeing she’s exhausted. “Forgive you? There’s nothing you could do to make me hate you katherine, even if you were like a pirate and lured me into a ambush I would just fight then offer you to be my partner in the ship for as long as you’d like.” He says honestly kissing her neck affectionately.

Reactions: Nebulous-1

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She laughs nervously "Wow..usually I'm better at this, but you got it on the nose just about." She smiles again as you kiss her neck. She then steps back, looking you in the eyes. You can see her face grows concerned "I..I don't usually do this you know. I mean, pretend my ship is dead and steal people's stuff yeah, but.." she run her finger across your chest. "This was different..." she looks down at the floor, she looks ashamed in how she's behaved.

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie grabs her finger gently then holds her hand in both of his. “I meant what I said I’m not stricken with lust.... anymore that is, but I’m serious please come with me and let’s have fun. I’m sure you must have had your reasons, you don’t have to be ashamed no harm no fowl. But if you want a punishment I think I could come up with something~” He says everything but the last part seriously, crouching down a little to meet her gaze. Her height made that part easy for the man.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
Even feeling the way she does, she can't help but smile when you crouch down to look her in the eyes. She blushes, however you can still see some conflict in her expression. "That sounds amazing Mackenzie..and I want to but.." she pauses. You can see how torn she is, eventually she smiles again. "Okay...I'm in. First I need to take care of some things. Get my affairs in order."

She gives you a quick kiss before she walks over to pick up her thrown about underwear and bra "We sure made a mess of ourselves. I've got a shower on my ship if you're interested.." She gives you a seductive smile "..and of course it only makes sense to do it together. Save on water, help each other get those hard to reach spot." She makes her way back over to the air lock leading to her ship, waiting to see if you decide to follow her.

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie feels terrible seeing her so torn, it seemed to hurt him more than she showed she was torn. He honestly against better judgment wants her to be with him and be happy, he loved seeing her want him just as much as he wanted her so he will indulge her cravings whenever he can. When she mentioned a shower he instantly lit up, beaming with joy and as she explained he grew more and more lustful.

When she walks he speed walks to keep up with her grabbing his shirt first. “My my, we did make a mess. Well if you insist, I have a funny feeling I can get at least 12 inches of you clean... or dirty what ever you want to see it as.” He says looking up at her with a seductive smile. He follows her to her showers, looking around her ship in awe as he gazes at her vessel.