Wide Open Spaces (TiTS Based for Mackenzie)

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie watches her as she takes her equipment, nods to her zil comment and leans into her as she kisses him and hugs him. He smiles too. “I would like you to cum on my ship, oh sorry come... no yea either works.” He says playfully running a hand through her hair.

He returns to his ship and waits for katherine, fully clothed he is actually looking forward to doing a idea he had about tarvos. The engines are start up and the course is set.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She gives you another kiss, biting your lip and smiling before letting go. "If I had the energy, I'd fuck you all the way to the docks. However I think this is the longest I've had clothing on since we've met and I wanna make you wait for it." She gives you another kiss before she makes her way to set her ship, giving you a playful wave as she walks away. "I'll be there in a sec."

She makes her way to the flight controls of her ship, messing with some of the consoles. A synthesized voice from the console confirms her destination and arrival time. She acknowledges the route and sets the route to standby for further command. She then makes her way through the ship and back to yours. She stops on the door way, seductively posing herself against the frame of the hatch door. Her tail sways playfully back and forth and she jokingly asks "Permission to come aboard captain?"

Reactions: Mackenzie

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Maybe theyMackenzie tugs his lip as she bites it smiling at her playfullyness, “awe, oh ok~ looking forward to it katherine~.” He says grabbing her rear and squeezing tightly with both of his hands. He thinks about biting her ear but decided to wait, the young man smirked as she waved and waited for her to return.

When she is at the frame he raises a brow. “Permission granted sexy, next stop tarvos.” He says playfully says, when she’s inside he playfully with his decent looking control pannel looking like a big tablet.

After a couple minutes of flying the tarvos station comes in view. “Oi, x9 sent me. If they recognize me what should I tell them, maybe they won’t recognize me?” He asks katherine realizing he was sent on a mission earlier and may be questioned.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
Before fully boarding, Katherine hits a few keys on a control pad by the hatch on her side of the joined ships. Then stepping through, the door slowly closed. The airlock between the two disconnects and the cargo ship slowly begins to guide itself towards the station.

Katherine makes her way to sit beside you, giving you another kiss on the cheek before sitting and getting comfortable for the trip. "My ship should arrive a few hours after we dock, that'll give us some time to explore before we have to worry about anyone possibly recognizing it."

As your ship approaches the station, she looks out at Tarvos, at first she looks a little worried. Then after looking at you, she smiles and calms down. Relaxing in her seat "I dont think they'll bother you too much. If they do ask you can always tell them you saved the day and the girl went a different direction."

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie chuckles as he’s kisses because of how cute it was to him, he beams with happiness flying having her by his side. He presses the auto pilot control and leans his head against katherine’s shoulder for a minute, then getting up when they arrived. He say her calm down seeing him and this was a relief for the Scottish man, he wanted to be a reliable person for her and for the asur to always know he wouldn’t let anything happen to her if he could help it.

“Ok sounds good katherine.” He says hugging her, then stroking her fluffy silk tail gently. When they get closer and closer he doesn’t let it bother him, he docks tarvos without a single message. It bewildered him to no end why and how he wasn’t messaged, maybe they were “busy” he thinks chuckling to himself.

Mackenzie boards with his ship, the huge hatch doors opening slowly letting his vessel in.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
Docking goes smoothly, Tavros Station's guidance systems helping to land your ship on one of its many landing pads. Met by a small team of dock workers who make sure that it's safe and securely set after landing. The entire station is busy with activity as multiple ships land and take off, cargo moving to and from the station, it's easy to see how you may have been overlooked.

Katherine looks out through the view port, smiling with excitement. "It's been a long time since I've been here. Looks like we came in at just the right time, the station is packed. Security has their hands too full for little ol' me to be a problem."

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie chuckles then grabs her hand and speed walks through the crowds of people, He hurries to get a place at the nearest burger n’ beer place he could find. He finds one, but it’s packed... he huffs then still holding her hand, so they don’t get separated and she can get her burger and beer faster. He finds another place and it’s kinda free it has just enough for them both and is kind of full so no worries on people seeing her from far or close distances singling her out. He flags down a waiter who is also a asur Black furred male, he quickly shows them to a table with a cloth covering the legs of it all around the circular table and hands them their menu’s. With a nod he leaves and will return shortly to take all orders, before he left he left them both waters.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
Katherine is like a kid in a candy store, you almost have to drag her around the station as she's distracted by everything she see. Stopping and pointing at every new store or interesting thing that catches her eye. "Oh my god so much new stuff!" She's like this until you finally reach the restaurant.

As the Ausar waiter guides you and Katherine to the table, she realizes all this time you've been holding hands. She just kind of smiles, a taste of 'normal life' she hasn't had in a long time. She sits at the table with a smile, quickly taking up the menu. "I think this was the best choice Mackenzie. Food here looks so fucking good!" You feel her leg brush up against yours under the table, rubbing her foot against your shin for the added affectionate touch. "So what looks good to you?"

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie enjoyed seeing her so happy and in awe of everything. He blushes seeing her smile when she saw he was holding her hand, her contentment was so cute to him he couldn’t help but blush a little. When they are sitting down he has a idea, the young Scottish man blushes a little at his thoughts and before he can offer them or act on his thoughts she touched his leg affectionately. He looks down a bit ashamed, he was thinking about eating her out under the table. But her pure affectionate actions have changed his mind, he did want to try some sexual acts around the station with her. Alone no one else just her and him.

“Sorry, I must confess. I was about to offer to make your only get away trip a sex trip, didn’t really think of you there sorry about that. The foods that good aye? Ok I’m game, Hey so whenever you want some sex just let me know. Like right now for instance I could get under here and eat you out~ let’s make your get away a fun getaway, my treat all the food, and stuff I’ll pay for. The sex, freely given at ANY time or ANY place, let me spoil you for a day.” He says with a sweet smile wanting to absolutely give her everything and anything she’s wanted but was deprived from. Being on a ship and not being able to go almost anywhere must have been hard for her, he will try and make up for lost time.

“I’m thinking a steak, yea a steak sounds perfect.” He says looking at a menu then setting it down gently.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She giggles "You have nothing to be sorry for Mackenzie. If I wasn't as excited for food as I was, I'm sure we'd satisfy...other appitites." As she continues to innocently look over the menu. You feel her fur covered foot make it's way from your calf, up your leg and to your groin, softly rubbing along your shaft through your clothing under the tablecloth. She smiles, teasing you below the table as she flips the menu's pages. "..and if you plan on paying for dinner.." she gives you a seductive look over the top of her menu. "I should take care of dessert after.."

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie smiles genuinely to katherine as she reassured him, then grins as she seduces him. He is easily seduced by her, he is always like puddy in her large furry plush hands. “Oh really~?” He says with a glee then starts blushing when her foot went up to his loins, he held in a moan as best he could trying to act casual. He successfully does this and with his foot he takes off his shoe on his right foot, then gently runs in up her other leg not stroking him and rubs her nethers.

“Dessert sounds delicious.” He says seductively while playing with her and keeping a moan down, their waiter comes back. “Ok are you guys ready to order?” He asks politely.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
As your foot finds it's way to Katherine's crotch, it doesn't take much to get her worked up. You see her fingers grip harder on the menu and her eyes close, she sits back in her chair giving you better access as she tries her best not to squeal with your foot rubbing against her. So much so that she doesn't even notice the waiter at first. As he asks for their order she can't help but blurt out "Oh god yes.." in a heavily seductive tone.

The waiter shoots her a confused look, and a moment of silence breaks Katherine's focus on you and your teasing under the table. Her eyes suddenly open and she sits back upright. Her face visibly flustered and embarrassed, clearing her throat to talk. "I mean yes..oh god yes we..sure are hungry." She hides her face with the menu. "Mackenzie you order first please..."

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie smirks as she indulges herself with his teasing, he blushes when she blurts but keeps going. He was going to make her day out a day of pure pleasure and excitement, full of whatever she wanted on a silver plater. “Oh yea sorry about that, she’s pretty hungry. I’ll have the T-bone steak with a baked potato please, with sweet tea.” He says kindly to their waiter, not waiting for him to leave rubbing her kilt. He continues to rub her nethers gently, just enough to get and keep her aroused but not enough to make her cum... he hopes so. His goal is to prolong it til after their food so he can have more fun with her later.

Mackenzie smirks at katherine while rubbing her a little less, but still rubbing her. “What would you like my darling~” He says with a hum, their waiter blushes a little seeing them so into each other. He doesn’t notice his foot under the table as he writes down Mackenzie’s order. “What would you like ma’am? I’ll tell the cooks to get your food out as soon as possible if you that hungry, would you like appetizers while you wait? You guys are so cute together.” He says with a smile.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She takes a moment to collect herself before speaking, clearing her throat. Your foot against her mound has her straining to keep a straight face as she talks with the waiter. "You know...I'm rethinking what I want." She gives you a saucy look and a smile. "A thick piece of meat sounds good right now." She glances back down to the menu. "Ill take the ribeye, medium rare, steamed vegetables and your best beer on tap please." She closes the menu holding it out to the waiter. "As far as appetizers, I think I'm okay waiting a bit. I wouldn't want to spoil my dinner." Her foot still softly playing with your cock through your clothing.

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie moans into her foot not being able to control himself. “Ooo~ OH- oh yea steak and meat n stuff sounds SO good right now..” he tries to play it off.

Her looks make him melt like butter and is completely blushing and hot, the waiter leaves quickly. “Really? Your the best thing that’s ever happened to me katherine.” He says smiling at her.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
Her foot pulls back, softly moving from your cock back down your leg. Katherine smiles, blushing at the statement. "The best..hardly. I'm nothing special." She pauses for a moment to think before speaking again. "I..I am really happy though...thank you. I was lucky to catch you."

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie groans as her foot pulls away, but he smiles panting a little at her words. “Hardly? I love your humbleness katherine, but your special to me even if your not special in anyway your always special to me. You’re welcome, we both were fortunate to find each other. Your honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me.” He says gently caressing her leg with his hand under the sheeted table, the waiter comes back with their food and sets it on their table gently.

“There you are.” He says then walks away into the kitchen after supplying them with all that they would want, Mackenzie before he eats his steak he motions to his plate. “Want to taste?” He asks considerately.

Reactions: Nebulous-1

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
Katherine so eager for normal food is already chewing her first mouthful. You can see her look of satisfaction as she enjoys the first taste of real food she's had in a while. She then realizes your offer, she looks embarrassed with the fork still in her mouth, she pulls it out swallowing the bite. "I'm so sorry, I've been living on canned rations for a while now. Here.." She cuts another piece of steak, leaving it on the fork and offering it out to you. "..taste for a taste."

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie stares in awe of her appetite showing as she devours her food, but he chuckles as he thinks to himself. “She’s so beautiful, even now she’s so perfect.” He thinks lovingly meaning every word, he looks at her and smiles. “I personally think that was cute, I don’t know. Everything you do is precious to me don’t worry, yes I would like a taste.” He says then cuts a piece of his steak with his knife, and sticks it with his fork and offers it to her. Intertwining their arms, taking the meat off her fork slowly running his teeth against her fork pokers.

“Delicious.” He says slowly chewing the meat to savor it, she made a excellent choice in her meal.

Reactions: Nebulous-1

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She takes the bite of steak from your fork with a smile, her tail wagging back and forth through the back of her chair. "It's been so long since I've had good steak. You sure know how to spoil a girl. Better be careful though, I might start getting use to this.." she smiles and continues eating, pausing to drink from her beer between bites of food. It doesn't take long for her to finish her plate.

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie grins. “Your welcome, maybe I want you to get used to it~” He says with a hum, he devours his food slower than katherine but still at a decent pace. “So you like beer eh? Cool, when did you start?” He asks wanting to learn more about her.

Mackenzie isn’t drinking anything but water.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
"My parents were always okay with the occasional glass of wine with holidays when I was a pup. I got more into it when I hit flight school, you know, blow off some steam on days off after hours of classes and simulator time." Her tail continues to involuntarily wag behind her, a sign of her enjoying your company. She looks you in the eye and smiles, her expression slowly gets more serious as she seems to ponder over something. "Mackenzie...are you sure about this? I really REALLY like you..I just don't want to..FUCK!" She suddenly seems spooked, in a panic she slips under the table where you both were sitting covered by the table cloth.

At first this seems really strange, however it quickly makes sense when you hear the heavy footsteps of two people coming from the restaurant's entrance. Tavros Security, a bald headed human with dark skin and some visible cybernetic implants, and a female Kaithrite with her cat like ears pierced with several gold rings. They both stop around the middle of the restaurant, standing between the tables and looking across the room. Katherine must have noticed them just as they walked in as the security team isn't rushing your table. The cybernetic human makes his way to the front of the restaurant, talking with some of the staff. The Kaithrite makes her way through the restaurant noticing that you are by yourself with two plates at your table. She makes her way over, standing by the empty seat where Katherine had been. Katherine meanwhile is doing her best to remain silent below the table.

The female security guard is fit, her black military like security uniform hugging her form. Short orange fur covers her entire body, her two cat like tails twitch behind her. She seems visible irritated as she pulls out a datapad from a cargo pocket on her pants. "Sorry to bother you sir, but we're on the look out for a wanted criminal. Have you seen this woman?" She shows you the datapad, a very outdated photo of Katherine with shorter hair and an eye patch, however you can tell it's her. The security guard continues to speak as she looks around. "We confiscated a ship outside the station that belongs to her, but she wasn't on it. We assume either she's on the station or she managed to steal another ship."

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie listens intently to her story, he notices her wagging her tail in the corners of her seat. He smiles softly as he knows she’s enjoying herself with him, when she gets serious he tilts his head wondering what she’s thinking about. Then as she spoke he waited to tell her what he feels for her, more than a sexual level and jumped a little bit as she got under the cloth.

He looked at where she was looking to see the two security guards looking around, he gets a little nervous then looks at his plate to act natural. He didn’t pay much attention to the feline woman or male, until she came over to him and spoke. Mackenzie looks at her and he sees her features, he keeps a straight face as he looks at her and the photo. He feels no attraction towards the feline girl, he looks at her eyes the whole time only thinking about Katherine and how to keep her safe.

“It’s ok your only doing your job, Oh... awe man I hope she didn’t get my ship. I can’t say I’ve seen that person, my date should be coming back really soon could you and your partner please search the place really quick? She gets REALLY uncomfortable and edgy around security and crime, also I don’t know how she would feel about me talking to another woman.” He says with a slight smile, not lying because all of that was true. He hadn’t seen Katherine younger before, he won’t lie but he will defend Katherine the best he can.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
The Kaithrite guard puts the data pad away, turning her attention to her partner who walks over from talking with the staff. The human seems equally annoyed with the situation. "The staff didn't recognize the photo, but they see so many faces the best the could tell me is that they haven't noticed anyone with an eye patch." The Kaithrite shakes her head. "Damn it, we'll keep looking.." she then looks back to you. "Just be careful sir..and make sure you contact security if you see anything suspicious." The guards go about asking a few more tables about the photo before eventually leaving the restaurant to search more of the station.

Katherine from under the table pulls at your pant leg, whispering as she speaks. "Are they gone?"

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie does his best not to show any anxiety, he succeeded just barely. Not looking towards the guards at all, he ignores them talking amongst themselves and focuses on acting natural. “Ok, thank you officers.” The young man says with a nod then when they left he sighs, as Katherine pulled at his pant leg he chuckles and then pets her head. Very softly rubbing her ears affectionately. “Yes, they are gone Katherine... and yes, yes I’m sure. I really like you, not just your body and even this isn’t so bad with you by my side. I would gladly live on the run with you, let’s leave now and if you want we can try and get your ship back...” He says seriously and affectionately meaning everyword.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She makes her way back into here seat, angrily taking another swig from her drink. "I didn't expect them to impound my ship so fast..I was hoping to drop off some of the cargo and at least sell the ship before the security got wind of me. Thankfully I'm not too worried about getting the ship back, the cargo however is a shame. I had some cool stuff stashed away.." As she goes to take another swig, she stops and suddenly gasps. "Oh my god I forgot all the crazy shit I have on that ship! Oh god..I have to warn them!" She goes to stands, pushing her chair out slightly, however stops before fully committing.

She's conflicted, either she stays with you and leaves the security to deal with the possibly dangerous things on her ship. Or she warns them and ends up being arrested in the process. "Mackenzie, I don't know what to do...I don't want them getting hurt, but I don't want to lose you either..."

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie sighs then takes a drink of his water, looking at her softly as she is having a bad turn. Then as she explains talking to them he choked a little bit, then got up as she did. “Please no, let’s just leave and as we are flying off give them a message on my ship. It’s ok if they know I’m with you, I don’t want you hurt or taken away more than I don’t want them hurt. I was serious earlier I really like you, your not only body parts to me you are fun and playful to be around. The sex is AMAZING but thats not all like you said earlier.” He says holding her hand gently with a pleading look.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
"I...I don't want to lose you either.." She ponders a moment, her focus on your hands holding hers. She smiles before she's able to finally come to a decision. "Okay, but we need to be fast. As soon as we reach your ship and we leave the station, I can send a message to station security. Give them a heads up to what all is on board."

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie nods to her, he’s glad she choose to stay free. He holds her hand and gets up, he looks out of the shop to see no guards. The majority must be having sex or at her ships about to breach into it, Mackenzie walks out into a crowd heading to a shop near the docking bay.

“Let’s just hide in the crowd until we get close to the docking bay then we bolt for it.” He says quietly to her.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
Katherine is right on your heels with every movement, keeping as low a profile as possible. Meanwhile she pulls out a small datapad like device from her pocket. Flipping between screens and changing settings as she goes. "Just trying to make sure the more dangerous stuff will be harder to get into, buy us all some time."