Why do a lot of people dislike the kitsune so much?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
it kind of sucks how Hanas love confession/progression is locked behind being pregnant.
I do find it little funny how Hana seems to be into idea of being some specials guys wife. How her Rindo conversation implies that she is more into men then women, or at least more into idea of marrying the former. And them you get hit with the "no proposal ring for you, guy."
That is such a weird batch of contradictions to put onto such a character considering the patch notes don't mention that bit specifically. Almost feels bait-and-switchy tbh if so.

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
That is such a weird batch of contradictions to put onto such a character considering the patch notes don't mention that bit specifically. Almost feels bait-and-switchy tbh if so.
Well, the former quote's just not true in the first place, and the second's a completely wrong read on her character -- but it is true that you can only get her RING if you have a cunt right now, that's where her current content ends; it'll be possible for non-vag-havers to get her ring in future content.

Edit: Just for clarity, the ACTUAL conditions for Hana's love confession/relationship upgrade date are: 1721306139876.png

Last edited:

Charity

May 24, 2020
Well, the former quote's just not true in the first place, and the second's a completely wrong read on her character -- but it is true that you can only get her RING if you have a cunt right now, that's where her current content ends; it'll be possible for non-vag-havers to get her ring in future content.
Hana would have more content?
Me happy.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024

Edit: Just for clarity, the ACTUAL conditions for Hana's love confession/relationship upgrade date are: View attachment 36077
That is why I said love confession/progression, not just confession: she doesnt move in and she doesnt give you a ring. When compared to what vagina PCs have, those are to me major things that really make the dick side of the content feel incomplete. This is me saying this with the knowledge that I played through her content as both male and female pc. And I saw other bringing it up so I am not alone in that assesment.

And, excuse me, it was not that she was specifically really into marrying men -- just with person with dicks. I locked in on the male part since she was also smithen with Nakano -- can relate -- and also because the bolded Husband. She said that she would love to marry a guy or a girl with one in her Rindo talk. Not relly implying exclusively them, just that is her preference.

It is the context that matters here -- I pointed out (or at least tried to) how it is weird that a character introduced as a cock/butt slut has content locked out from characters that can make her a cock slut. One would thing It would be other way around -- that her engagment scene/ring and her moving in would be locked behing her butt sex. Not that I want it to be. I want everyone to have it.

Which seems to be on the table for latter expansion, so I really have nothing to add.

Edit: Also, why do we need to use the Oil to get her hole ready while the Leotharns do not? Hmmmmmm? Double standard much?

Edit Edit: Now I am thinking of deleating those posts since this one conveys my gripe better. But mistakes happen, and as long as people read this thread throughly, it should not be a big deal.

Last edited:

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
A relationship can have more than one confession/progression scene -- the initial one is us moving from a simple fuckbuddy to lovers. In it, she says she is willing to put her roots down. And then, in her ring scene, she actually does. She gives us a ring, all but proposing to us, and she moves to our backyard.

Not that the initial one ain't sweet, but it just isn't complete package.

Edit: Actually, scratch that "all but proposing to us" -- she actually does. It is her pushing this relationship one step further. She wants to make us her wife/husband, not just have us as a gf/bf. To show how serious she is, you even have option to reject her in that. And she is devastated

You glance pointedly away.

"Hana, I-"

The vixen winces and closes her hands. "Ah. So not that serious about the whole kids thing, huh?" She sighs and sits back on her ankles. "I get it. It ain't like I'm the finest catch in the sea here. I... sorry, I shouldn't have... ah. Still, my point stands. I'm not having kids with anybody I'm not planning of making an honest woman outta. So let's just call the matter settled and pretend we never had this talk, yeah?"

"Yeah. For the best."

"For the best."

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Edit: Just for clarity, the ACTUAL conditions for Hana's love confession/relationship upgrade date are: View attachment 36077
Well damn, I was mislead then. O3o
But it's also really good to see it was proven wrong, looking forward to trying that later content when it gets in. Hana sounds like a cute gal that could scratch my romantic itch a little if I do decide to pick up the game again.
(plus redhead fox that reminds me of Kaede by design alone is still a plus)