Why are zil penises strictly black/yellow?

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Wouldn't it be(e) better if they weren't color restricted and matched the PC's skin tone?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
What´s all the buzz about? A penis supposed to be yellow should be yellow.

Usually when you change your penis it changes to a colour normal for its new type. F. ex. purple snake cock, red ausar cock etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Wouldn't it be(e) better if they weren't color restricted and matched the PC's skin tone?

You know, like in other games they recolor an existing enemy to create another enemy. So they have to recolor it so it won't be human-like one.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
You know, like in other games they recolor an existing enemy to create another enemy. So they have to recolor it so it won't be human-like one.

But doesn't changing skin color have the same effect? Since the TF changes you black/yellow as well what is the point of changing the penis black/yellow individually if skin color already did the exact same thing?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
But doesn't changing skin color have the same effect? Since the TF changes you black/yellow as well what is the point of changing the penis black/yellow individually if skin color already did the exact same thing?

The genital color is describing their inner part, usually. Head for foreskinned penis, specifically.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
The genital color is describing their inner part, usually. Head for foreskinned penis, specifically.

Well that would make much more sense. But the 'Black' tag on my stat sheet really triggers my inner color coordinator.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I know there's a lot of demand for an alternate way to get the pheromone perk from the Treatment. The zil TF would be a great way to give PC's some kind of pheromone perk, considering it plays a huge role in pretty much everything involving zil. I'm like 99% certain the PC doesn't get anything of the sort right now.

That's the kind of decision one of the devs would have to make, though.

If Zill TF's offered an alternative means of getting pheromone perks that would be glorious.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah if you spend any time dicking around on Tavros you can potentially even end up going to New texas before even visiting Mengha.

K

Krynh

All aliens are mammals in TiTS world. Even if they are lizards, insects or cephalopods.

Fair enough I suppose. I wonder though if the Zill penis could be written as being made out of or covered in a felxible chitin rather than just a yellow and black penis

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Isn't foreskin that Zil penises have much more stretchy and pronounced than on normal uncircumcised terrans?

I feel like zil should have a kind of genital slit dealio. Their females have their natural pubic covering, but I think the males just let it all hang out. Could add a bit of uniqueness to them.

All zil have their genitals covered by chitin plating when not aroused.

Last edited: