What's your "back in my day" for tits and coc?

Seeker12789

Jan 2, 2016
Back in my day the tentacle monster was your first opponent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wife Material

Jan 25, 2016
Back in my day becoming a slime girl meant that most scenes made no sense when it came to lower body things.

Timeagain

Aug 27, 2015
Back in my day the only waifus were Cow and mouse, and we were grateful dammit

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Back in my CoC days there were no places I would really like to undergo EXTERMINATUS. Now... Just take my damn money and give me that damn cyclonic torpedo, I have to nuke damn New Texas to stop that damn cow disaster! Would take second for Myrellion (sorry, Emmy, this is FOR THE GREATER GOOD), but it's all already set there...

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
In my day, the only dungeon was the factory! There was no deep forest cave, hell, there was no deep forest! We just wandered aimlessly around the world after the factory was done with no story line to follow! AND WE WERE GREATFUL FOR IT.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Back in my CoC days insectoid girls pumped you full of eggs and you loved it.

Wait a-

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Back in my days Urta was supposed to have dedicking path (as meantioned by Fen himself) ^^ (CoC)

Back in my days...TiTS was just seed of an idea to make something else than pumping out new COC builds (TiTS)

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Back in my days we had only three planets. 

We could also vote between a cow planet and an ant one, and one other I believe. It´s a long time ago and my memory isn´t what it used to be. Anyway, I voted for the cows...At the time I had no idea that we would be granted both and that the ant one would be my favourite of the two. Oh what a pleasant surprise that was.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Back in my day, Tel'Adre had no fuckable NPC's other than Urta (Who'd only been added the same month as I'd started playing). There was no swamp, deep forest, plains, or pretty much any of the iconic characters we know now.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Back in my day, we fell for the kitsune trap that ended up making us fall for the trap kitsune... and we LOVED IT.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Back in my day, we fell for the kitsune trap that ended up making us fall for the trap kitsune... and we LOVED IT.

Oh, yes... Kitsunes (both sisters and TF) are one of major reasons for me to work on that mod.