Ilsa's story

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I'm mostly curious as to where I can find Isla's doc, as I don't want to pester the devs about various bits of her story if I can find it elsewhere. Right now she seems like a cross between Cveta and Cassie, likes breeding but is dedicated to her job and her clan, giving the pups to them...I'm mainly wondering if that'll ever change.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I'm mostly curious as to where I can find Ilsa's doc, as I don't want to pester the devs about various bits of her story if I can find it elsewhere. Right now she seems like a cross between Cveta and Cassie, likes breeding but is dedicated to her job and her clan, giving the pups to them...I'm mainly wondering if that'll ever change.

You may want to correct that.

I'm torn between wanting to look at those docs right now and to experience all her interaction properly later.

Speaking of parallels between Isla and Cass: they do have similarities, but also contrast each other in several aspects. Namely:

• The nature of their seclusion. Cass just likes to amiably keep her distance from random strangers; she is basically a non-socially impaired and productive hikki. Isla got shafted during the matchmaking event and got rid of by her tribe's shaman. So Cass is happy to keep things that way, even if she misses her family and make an exception for PC, while Isla is unhappy.
  • The way they feel about their tomboyish physique. Again, Cass is quite confident and content, Isla has her doubts.
  • The way they deal with their ultra passionate nature.
  • Their upbringing and culture are perhaps the biggest difference.
  • One is smooth and scaly, the other is fluffy.

In any case, we still don't have big enough sample size for Isla. Need moar.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
You may want to correct that.

I'm torn between wanting to look at those docs right now and to experience all her interaction properly later.

Speaking of parallels between Isla and Cass: they do have similarities, but also contrast each other in several aspects. Namely:

• The nature of their seclusion. Cass just likes to amiably keep her distance from random strangers; she is basically a non-socially impaired and productive hikki. Isla got shafted during the matchmaking event and got rid of by her tribe's shaman. So Cass is happy to keep things that way, even if she misses her family and make an exception for PC, while Isla is unhappy.
  • The way they feel about their tomboyish physique. Again, Cass is quite confident and content, Isla has her doubts.
  • The way they deal with their ultra passionate nature.
  • Their upbringing and culture are perhaps the biggest difference.
  • One is smooth and scaly, the other is fluffy.

In any case, we still don't have big enough sample size for Isla. Need moar.

You have a point, and also that kinda makes me wonder if she won't be able to join the MC eventually. But I agree that we need more of our sable softy. 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
You have a point, and also that kinda makes me wonder if she won't be able to join the MC eventually. But I agree that we need more of our sable softy. 

Now that you mentioned it, it seem like a decent possibility. We may need a dedicated Ranger/Hunter, and Estevan is a bit too smug for my liking.

The typo in thread's name is still there.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Now that you mentioned it, it seem like a decent possibility. We may need a dedicated Ranger/Hunter, and Estevan is a bit too smug for my liking.

The typo in thread's name is still there.

True, and just think of the interactions between she and Zina...hehehehe.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well for me Isla giving....kinda CoC Sheila vibre ^^

Both aren't with their tribe all the time around (Sheila constantly wander on missions outside to hunt and etc. whil Isla was send off to watch over spring), for both when their get pregnant children are added to tribe not staying at it mother side. Ofc there is also few differences but this one other npc I feel Isla is most similar imho.