Who your wife

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
I'm a long time harem ending fan, myself. There seems to be a disappointingly low amount of long length harem anime/manga that actually go through with harem ending, though :(. Anyhoo, if I have to pick just one, it's Bess all the way. Don't care what society says, I'd marry that sweet robo gal in a heartbeat dagnabbit.

Raigner

Oct 16, 2015
Penny all the way,she was my first love in Tits and i am sad to see she has gotten so little content since her introduction so long ago. well non dick girl bs content, look everybody's got there fetishes but hyper endowed bimbo penny just ain't mine. if i could get her on my crew or end up marrying her i think my steel would die happy.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Aina, but not before I hook Shade up with Dane.

Why would you not keep Shade for yourself?

Also Dane is kinda a dick with a really weird dick, and already has a harem. Why would you subject your sister to that?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Dane has a harem? When'd that happen?

I'm 99% certain he mentions having one in your loss scene on the first planet.

EDIT: found it.

“whether you manage to beat my boss or not, you can come be my live-in cock-sleeve if you want. I’d be sure to introduce you to the rest of my harem.”

Last edited by a moderator:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I'm 99% certain he mentions having one in your loss scene on the first planet.

EDIT: found it.

Huh.   Think of we collar Dane we'll get his haerm as well?   I little variety never hurt anyone. 

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
I am gleefully keeping a tally of the number of times my expy gets mentioned inthis thread and boosting my self-esteem with it.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Anno is best wife so far.

Vincent

Jun 26, 2016
Do I have to pick just one? :p

Rather fond of Briha, if only because her alt bust reminds me of Roxy Lalonde and boy do I love me some Lalondes

I'm rather invested on Syri and Reaha as well

Lieve is great too even if i dont like playing females much

CrowgoesCaw

Jul 14, 2016
I'm a sucker for really any of the cute random encounters like the friendly zil girl or the vanae maidens or even the sydian females. If I had to choose an NPC though, Yammi or a harem ending.

Nekas

Aug 31, 2015
hmm will have to go with harem ending I do have ranking but yea. Ended up throwing that one away.

Morgana

Jul 14, 2016
Penny, I feel somewhat guilty for making her into a cum-hungry sex monster and I need to take responsibility.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Harem/polygamous with the following (subject to change with additional characters: The amazing sisters Anno and Syri, Bess, Embry, Kiro, Penny, Tavria ( I beat her, I claim her, royal booty loving forever!), Briha, Shade or Astra (be beyond amazing to be both but I can see why Savin has the situation as an either/or choice. It'd take a lot of work to make that triple incest work without too much squick.), Emmy, Gianna, Yammi, Tlako (SHE'S SO FLUFFY!), Anzhela, Aina, Captain Khorgan (for now, unless and other of her race becomes a companion/regular sex/romance option.), Inessa, Kaede and Cass, Kara (that's assuming her story will allow her to break away from Chow or that she'd want to.), Rhea (cured of course), Saendra (assuming her storyline allows for a closer relationship with Steele), Renvra (if she wanted to go off world), Sera as a sub (ty again Nonesuch for the awesome xpack for her.), Ramis (still in dev but worth the wait imo.), and Paige (a character still in dev but one I am definitely forward to.).

Will have a palace sized...well, palace, and go off adventuring with one or more of the ladies that wishes to or who's jobs would fit and run the company but I see my Steele as enjoying his enormous clan and spending his life taking good care of it however he may.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
 Shade or Astra (be beyond amazing to be both but I can see why Savin has the situation as an either/or choice. It'd take a lot of work to make that triple incest work without too much squick.),

It's an either/or choice? 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
If you can look at her doc, Savin makes a point of commenting on if Steele stays with Shade as Lovers, no Astra nookie for Steele, (you're sleeping with my mom!)

And if Shade is your sister Astra is okay that she is your niece?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
And if Shade is your sister Astra is okay that she is your niece?

Yeah, maybe in the "not known is sister" route that might make sense, but in the "we're family" route they accepting a threesome at least seems plausible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well for now Steele can't techncialy sleep with Shade yet... xD So unless Astra would count her mother using cunttail as sleeping.