Who your wife

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Savin: Bro that Ausar is present for like 3 sentences in Embry's content.

@Harpy Princess: I like Dane though. Oh my god, I want Dane to be an emotional and sad drunk. Like he suddenly calls everyone dude and bro and stutters a lot while hitting on Anno. You can even have both in your crew; Dane has some code for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well after Myrellion Dane got more than one reason to goes for some drunk tour de around galaxy bars ^^

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Syri. Pretty obvious choice, as she's the most laidback, fuckpuppy dickgirl around. Would seriously like to blow her as she plays online games with the mic on.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
Syri. Pretty obvious choice, as she's the most laidback, fuckpuppy dickgirl around. Would seriously like to blow her as she plays online games with the mic on.

O_O ... *adding that to the list of things to do when I get a boyfriend*

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Is it possible to marry a sexbot?...I´m asking for a friend.

I myself would of course go for the harem ending. I´d marry all my lovers if possible.

Just marrying the Dorna twins at the same time would be a wedding, and wedding night, to remember. Even more so if I could get Kaede in on it too. Poor(?) Anno might not be able to walk the following day. (Btw. A bit off topic, but the double vaginal scene in the Anno and Kaede encounter, is easily among my favourite scenes...and I wonder if she´d still have space in her backdoor...)

And I´m really torn between having Syri wear a tuxedo or a wedding dress. Any opinions people?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015

If you're blowing her, then how can you play with her at the same time?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Sixty-nine. Or headsets.

Kinda hard to pay attention to a screen when you've got a mouthful of dick and your view is obstructed by puppyslut. Regular fucking just sounds like it makes more sense as something you can do while gaming. If only by the small amount needed for me to suspend my disbelief. Plus with your mouth free you can both comment on how the game is going, which is especially fun if you both are doing really well despite fucking at the same time.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Kinda hard to pay attention to a screen when you've got a mouthful of dick and your view is obstructed by puppyslut. Regular fucking just sounds like it makes more sense as something you can do while gaming. If only by the small amount needed for me to suspend my disbelief. Plus with your mouth free you can both comment on how the game is going, which is especially fun if you both are doing really well despite fucking at the same time.

It seems like a perfect setup for genitail scene.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
It seems like a perfect setup for genitail scene.

Cuntail exhibitionism/apathy scene. Syri playing the shooter game at the bar and Steele lets their cuntail milk her while they play Space Future Solitaire on their codex.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Could just play an old school game with controllers. Any prehensile thing you have on you would work.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
My 1080 Xtreme SLI setup says otherwise.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
My 1080 Xtreme SLI setup says otherwise.

Lucky, they've been sold for, like, ever. Even on newegg, my typical stop for my pc needs.

Are they ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme's?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Gigabyte's (which are better in my opinion), and they've been up exactly 2 times on Newegg, lol. Sold out within 2 minutes each time. Since Newegg only lets you buy one at a time I had to wait 2 weeks for my second chance to get the other one. /:

Anyway, getting way off topic here.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
ya wife would be Syri or Shade OR Syri and Anno

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
My answer would differ greatly based on wether its about which person I want my CHARACTER (Steele) to marry and which NPC I would be likely to court if I'd live in the TiTS universe.

For my character, I'd totally marry her off to Sera (or rather have her become her permanent pet. Like hell Seras gonna marry anyone). I'd be watching Seras idea of how such a relationship should work from afar, giggling all the while.

Taivra, would also be a great choice. But yeah, my Steele is already married to her. Cant marry her twice.

As for myself definitely Liliana. I'm a sucker for cuddles and I genuinely enjoyed being her support. She might be a rather boring choice, but she just snuggled right into my heart, that one.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
As for myself definitely Liliana. I'm a sucker for cuddles and I genuinely enjoyed being her support. She might be a rather boring choice, but she just snuggled right into my heart, that one.

Sorry to say she's got eyes for the leithan doctor at the medical tent/building. Steele as a confidant/stress relief, sure, but really she gives out sex so people don't blab she's deserted.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Sorry to say she's got eyes for the leithan doctor at the medical tent/building. Steele as a confidant/stress relief, sure, but really she gives out sex so people don't blab she's deserted.

*shrugs* Not like you cant try nonetheless. Either way, shes the one I would fancy the most.