Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Larek smirks at Toris remark."I thought you liked the potion. You sure seemed like you were enjoying yourself. Also dont worry about being naked. From what i see even if you get clothes I am willing to bet that you will find a way to get rid of them. You seem to be enjoying being naked."

Last edited by a moderator:

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
And so our heroes stood at the intersection of hardship and opportunity. Would they struggle in vain to restore a way of life that was gone with the wind, or would they embrace the changes this new world would bring? Do they try and reclaim their former home, or do they start again and build anew? Would they stay true to themselves and each other, or would they go their separate ways and become different people entirely? Would they beat back the tide of ravenous philistines, or would they join the hordes of barbarians and revel in their time? It all began there that day in that sunny clearing.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori shot the orc a glare before turning back to the woods. "I'll be sure to remember you said that, while I'm trying to catch your dinner Larek." With that, she trudged off into the woods, Sir Limburg close behind.

[Hunt, and track 6. Dare I ask what happens?]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Tori had no luck combing the woods for food or supplies, a few miles south she spotted many more gnoll tracks crisscrossing the area, and perhaps most alarming of all a few shreds of lacy finery that almost certainly belonged to Charlotte that she found in a matted down clearing.

[Larek what do you spend the majority of the day doing?]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
While Tori went out on a hunt and Reiya was lazing around, Larek decided to go out to explore around the camp. He thought that maybe he could find something that could help out the party, food,some gear or potions left behind by a weary traveller. Larek hoped he would at least find some fruit so he could rub it in Toris face, telling her that he doesn't need her help for food.

[rolled a 6 welp....that's bad..]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Well you should take a minute to consider what move it is you are actually rolling for, if what you have written doesn't actually trigger a move don't roll for it. It's important to note that Larek just doing some reconnaissance and getting the lay of the land is very different from Toni's hunt and track ability]

[Witch by the way Tori don't forget to mark +1 XP for that failed roll.]

[That being said it sounds like you are trying to discern realities so I'll just treat it as though you failed that, take +1 XP]

Larek wandered around for hours in a haze, hunger and dehydration taking its toll on him. After going in circles for some time he found himself lost in a dense fog. A soft haunting wail seemed to whisper from the very trees,

"ooooohh~ gooooo awayyyy ... ~, ooooo hit the bricks chump ooo...~ooooohhhh, your face is stupid looking oooohhh~"

From the fog ahead the ghastly shape of a spector emerged,

What do you do?

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Knowing he couldn't run far because of exhaustion, Larek tried to communicate with the specter. "Hello? Who or what are you?" as he said that he readied himself to grab his axe and try to run away if the specter engaged him. This unknown figure had made him uneasy. He didn't know if he could beat it or not.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"I'm your worst nightmare bub ~ooooooohhhh~ now beeeeaaaattt it, ~ Oooohhhh"

The ghostly apparition extended a boney hand slowly reaching out towards him,

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Larek looked at the ghost dumbfounded. He wasn't sure what to do, the specter didn't seem very threatening.Larek got a vibe that something was not right here. He looked at the strange apparition closely to see if something was off.

[Discern reality 8]

[What here is not what it appears to be?]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[OK so 3 things, 1 nothing you actually wrote triggered a move, so there is no roll, secondly Reiya has been running and hiding all night so she's probably super exhausted and will remain sleeping till the early evening.  And 3 try and narrate your characters actions in the 3rd person at least once in a post, since there are 3 of us]

[And Larek that's not a question discern realities let's you ask, I'll assume you meant "what here is not as it seems"]

Larek could tell this ghost was pulling his leg, in fact it wasn't even a ghost, the air didn't run cold and he doubted they looked like a skeleton before they died. This was clearly some kind of illusion, or dime-store witchcraft. The actual voice appeared to be coming from behind that tree over there.

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Larek did not fall for the specters tricks. He has seen death and knew how the dead looked like. This clear fake did not make him relent. Larek noticed that the specters voice did not come from the creature it came from the trees behind it. Annoyed that some one tried to play him for a fool he rushed to confront whatever the thing that made the noise was.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
With deft quickness Larek bull rushed the tree and grabbed the person behind it roughly by the collar. He was greeted by the face of a brash youth, not much more than an adolescent. The lad's age however was all he was familiar with, as the humanoid in his grasp appeared to be some kind of hybrid raccoon man. Dense fur, muzzle, tail and all. The particularly odd bit though was his obscenely large testicles, which his flimsy loincloth could scarcely half cover. Interrupted midsentence he flinched yelping;

"~oooooOH-Jeez holy crap, ahhhh! OK I lied! please don't hit me in the face!"

As the youth recoiled, eyes shut, expecting a beat down an irritated whisper could be heard emanating from the trees

"Pssss-! shut up you clod, you're totally blowing it!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori grumbled to herself as the campsite came into view. Her hunting foray had been worse than fruitless, it was downright disheartening. While she had managed to find a small stream of fresh water, at least they wouldn't have to rely on strange potions for hydration for a while, everything else, from game to the smallest berry bushes had been picked clean by someone or something. We really need to get out of this stretch of woods. "Well, guys, I've got good news and bad news," she began as she entered the camp. "The good news is I found some water, the... bad... news..." Tori glanced around at the empty camp, her fists slowly clenching. "Oh, for the love of... What part of 'stay put' did they not understand?!"

Crouching low, she attempted to figure out were they had gone. Larek's tracks were easy enough to find, a two-hundred pound orc wearing armor and making no effort to cover his trail wasn't exactly hard to follow. As for her other companion-

[Hunt and track 7]  

With the trails sniffed out, she took off after Larek, figuring he'd be the easiest to find.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
It seemed as though Larek's trail corkscrewed around in circles for what appeared to be hours, it didn't take Tori long to find it's generally northward confluence.

[You will join Larek at the resolution of his current scene, your other companion was restlessly shifting and muttering in her sleep]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Larek was very annoyed.In a harsh tone he told the youth "Tell your friend to stop hiding or I will get him my self. Now I will ask one more time. Who are you and what are you hiding?" . He gave a fierce look to the boy, ready to strike if he tried to escape.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
The harsh whisper replied,

"Get bent, and who's asking?"

The youth responded flinching,

"-nnng, Kenta said we had to hide the village with our shape-craft, he said were old enough we have to start contributing"

"Geez spill it all and draw him a map why don't ya, you really charfed it now Rocky"

"Shut up Dan, maybe if your backup fog didn't suck so hard"

"Oh blow me, just sack up and stop being such a puss"

"Easy for you to say, your not about to get wailed on by a 300lb slab of meat"

Their childish bickering showed no signs of abating anytime soon to Larek.

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Out of the boys petty squabble Larek deduced that they were hiding a village from outsiders. He calmed down and backed off from the boy."So you are just hiding a village from other travellers...Listen kid i mean no harm to your people. Me and my friends were running from the Keep close by. When it got attacked and pillaged we ran away to the woods. I was just looking for food when i found you. Now i wont pressure you but me and my friends could really use some food or some place to stay away from the wilderness. So if you would be kind enough to show us the way to your village." When he finished talking Larek saw Tori. She came out of the direction he came from.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori raced through the woods as quickly as she could while keeping her eye on Larek's trail as it meandered around in circles. "Stay in the camp, watch the girl, stay in the camp, watch the girl. How did he misinterpret that to mean go get lost in the woods. I swear, if he's gotten himself hurt, I'm going to kill him." Tori suddenly came to the startling realization that she was worried. Despite their constant bickering, and his crude propositioning, the orc was likely the closest thing she had to a friend now. With that sobering thought in mind she redoubled her efforts until she heard a familiar gruff voice echoing through the trees.

Rounding a small stand of pines, her eyes finally fell upon her missing comrade. Just as she was about to tear the orc a new one, she caught sight of the creature her was talking to. "Larek, there you are! What part of keep an eye on the girl did... you... What in the nine hells is that?"

[Can we get a more detailed description of what the tanuki kid is wearing You said he had a lion cloth, is he dressed in furs, or is he wearing homespun clothing and forgot to put on pants?] 

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
"Well i found these little tricksters around our camp when i went to look over our perimeter." Larek did not mention the fact that he went out to look for things and stumbled upon the boys trick."So basically they thought they could scare me off by using that fake specter over there." He pointed to the fake skeleton on the ground."I saw trough it and caught them red handed. They told me they did it to hide some hidden village here. Basically driving people off by scaring them. Once we cleared all that up I asked them if we could take a look at their village for some food,shelter and information".He turned to the boy and said in a soft manner "Isn't that right boy"

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[The Tenuki are clad in simple rough spun clothing, not needing much in the way of insulation due to their fur layer you speculate it's more for fashion, comfort, and dare I say some level of modesty. Both Lad's have a brightly colored vest or open shirt upper garment decorated in simple patterns, with their nethers covered with a sort of square flap that covers their penis in the front and ass crack in the back, their balls hang out just a tad below the flap.]

The false spectre dissolved into a loose jumble of branches as Larek spoke, Tori could see the other lad emerge from his hiding space as Larek finished his question. Thier was a long pause as both youths gawked a slack jaw stare, their hungry eyes taking in Tori's hyper feminine shape, one could almost spot a glow of blush under their raccoon masks.

"Sure whatever man,..."

Rocky said absent-mindedly. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori returned a similarly dumbfounded stare to the two youths before speaking. "Okay, this is new. I've seen hyena-men, I've seen lizard-men, I've even seen a deamon man once, but I've never seen raccoon-men before."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
The two lads share a wary glance,

"Kenta said we were Supposed to keep strangers Away." Dan said half sternly

"I think if they wanted to hurt us they would have done so already" Rocky replied

"Maybe it's OK if we let just a Few hungry travellers in...." Dan said still eye Fucking Tori.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"If you have room for three, then a place to eat and rest would be greatly appreciated. Which reminds me, we should probably get back and check up on Reiya, seeing as somebody decided to wonder off and leave her," Tori said, giving Larek a dirty look.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"A third? ... it's getting late, we shouldn't tarry past dusk, are they far?" Rocky asked

[Try and give me a Parley to convince them you'll make it worth their time]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Parley 8]

Tori let out a sigh. She couldn't abandon another survivor of Durance, but at the same time she could see that the two boys were getting antsy. She had to hold their attention somehow. "It's not far, maybe a half hour both ways. Larek!" Tori turned to her companion and pointed back in the direction of their camp."Walk in that direction, and you'll get back to camp. Gather up Reiya and bring her here, quickly please." She then turned to the two youths and folded her arms under her breasts, squeezing them up and putting her full cleavage on display. "In the meantime, I'll stay here, and you two can continue enjoying the view. How does that sound?"

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Reasonable, tho I was hoping you'd blow them]

The lads accepted the agreement as fair and figured even if the orc took his sweet time they were plenty content with the present arrangement. As Larek trudged off into the woods now clearly finding his old tracks Rocky and Dan failed miserably in diffusing the awkward tension in an attempt to make small talk with Tori. To say that the young men's powers of charisma were lacking would be generous. It didn't help that the longer they gawked their bulging members began to lewdly tent their lion cloths. Despite the powerfully awkward sexual tension that could be cut with a knife, Tori couldn't deny she found their hungry eyes tracing every inch of her figure to be arousing, her nethers becoming moist.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Tori isn't exactly Ms. Personality herself. Cha 8]

Squeezing her legs tightly together, Tori hoped that the boys noses were not as keen as those of the animals they resembled. Rather than let the silence drag on, she decided to try getting some information out of them. "So, how many people are there in this village of yours? We're still within the territory that the other rangers and I used to patrol. I find it hard to believe that we missed it all these years."   

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Rocky took a deep wiff before responding,

"Not too many of us, we're a pretty small settlement, secluded too. We don't really do a lot of trading either, we mostly keep to ourselves. The elder taught all of us shape-craft so we could confuse scouting parties and keep people out of the village, thick fog, weird sounds, making the woods seem like a maze, stuff like that, Dan and I are kinda new to gaurd duty..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Despite her best efforts, Troi found herself blushing. Not only were they staring at her naked body, they could smell her womanhood too. Against all her instincts the thought caused her pussy to grow even wetter. So much so that it was beginning to drip. Tori bit her lower lip then as a thought forced its way into her mind. Why should they be the only ones getting a show? Unclenching her legs, she took a more natural standing posture as her juices slowly began trickling down her inner thighs. "Gosh, you'd think they would send a man out to oversee you boys," she said, curious to see how they would react to the gentle prodding.