Which Sexable NPC(s) Does Your Steele Not Bang?

K

Kokayi005

OK.... but for the people who don't want to insult their lover mid-coitus. What about them? The scene is written one way. You can't stop the Champions, and Steele from thinking it or saying it. So what? Just suck it up?

I just want a label to come up when you select interaction. "Tease version" and then "no tease version". OR! Since I'm NICE STEELE. How about making all insults removed by default? Why not put that option in the main menu or something? I'm sick of it, all jokes a side. It's all over the place no matter how much I try to avoid it. Every relationship. Anyone I talk to in game. I feel like if you sat down and crossed out all the insults in the "pillowtalk" the script would like some redacted top secret file with lots of dialogue crossed out.

Only enemies have STDs? The ones that rape you if you lose? That's one person too many.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Healthy and mature relationships are able to engage in practices such as polyamory because they have discussed it with each other and trust each other. Its two (or more, that's the definition of polyamory) people knowing that their partner loves them wholeheartedly and understands that their intimate relationship is capable of being more. Its not "cheating", its not secretive and its not going behind your partners back.

Its trust, honesty, openness and friendship, because hey, guess what, if your relationship is polyamorous, you can be friends with the other people in the relationship.

And as ScarletteKnight said, dirty talking can be fun for people in a relationship, it comes with the understanding that its not insulting because both parties have probably discussed it with each other, one might have said "By the way, I kinda like it when someone calls me a slut when I'm about to cum, it just makes it feel more...fun for me."

Dinaverg

Sep 20, 2017
Polyamory isn't cheating, very few people don't use mods, people can enjoy as much sex as they want, pretty sure only enemies have STDs, a lot of characters have more romantic scenes after you get to know them....

Some of that is just pillowtalk, it can be sexy to be called "bitch", "whore", and "slut". Personally, I absolutely love anal, being called a "buttslut" can be sexy, or even friendly teasing, it's not an insult.

Wanna emphasize this all of this. My first girlfriend wanted me to talk dirty to her. As a virgin at the time, I totally didn't get it, didn't understand why she'd want that, and had a hard time getting accustomed to it.

but uh, I got better.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
OK.... but for the people who don't want to insult their lover mid-coitus. What about them? The scene is written one way. You can't stop the Champions, and Steele from thinking it or saying it. So what? Just suck it up?
Yes, that's exactly what you do.

Only enemies have STDs? The ones that rape you if you lose? That's one person too many.
Even then, only some of them have them and you can get immunity from it.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Beatrice_Reasner
Wow. She's hot even in that uniform.
So Tacit is the author. If he didn't want the angle of "cheating wife", why does it happen?
Is Traven (the hubby) just shitty in bed and in order to spice up their love life they decided to allow Steele have booty calls?
Dude thats just straight up rude. Dont project your personal problems onto other peoples happy relationships

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Great.
Isn't there anyone in TITS who doesn't mod their body, doesn't sleep around, doesn't get called a slut, isn't in debt and sold into sex slavery, isn't brainwashed, isn't carrying a millions STDs, isn't a host for a parasite, not a dom or a sub, doesn't moo, isn't trolling/racist, isn't cheating on their spouse, isn't a bimbo, and not a depraved hedonist?

I feel like the only person like that would be someone from 2019 who was frozen in cyrostasis. When they woke up they'd look around and see this universe as pure hell. There just has to be a foil to all these "live fast die young, whatever feels good" types. Otherwise I can't like any of them.

What's next the Frostwyrm fuck Dr. Badger on the low?

Okay, another one of those rare times where I'll be 100% blunt.

As it was stated to you by Savin, and a few others, TiTS is set in a dystopian Rush where the notion of sex pretty much comes just about as naturally as breathing. There's very little in the way of sexual stigmatisms that really get in the way of anything. In the very rare case, you'll ever find a perfectly well-adjusted fellow come to reap the benefits of the untamed lands to be explored. Most people in the outer worlds likely have some hang-ups to them, and that's normal. Honestly, if you wrote content for a character that was 'perfect' and well-off... that would likely make for a very boring character in honesty. What you described is very much "TiTS in a shellnut".

I personally think that you read too much into the negatives of characters and situations WAY too much to where you inflect it into IRL situations, and a lot of times your own personal experiences. It's a fantasy world, just let it play out as such, because real life sucks ass. I get that you like the normal romantic stuff, and I'm a notorious sucker for that stuff myself, but you're letting it get to you too much to where everyone, including myself wonder 'Why do you play this game when you just simply don't like everything that what TiTS is about?'

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
But they're not insults. It's not like it's demeaning them, and they like it.

And as for polyamory, I like that I can be up front about it in the game, and not make promises that I'll only ever love one person. Not that I don't love them, I just also love other people.

And again, I just don't get raped. I also try to avoid the win scenes if I can help it, but sometimes it doesn't feel very rapey and I have high Lust. But you need to buy SSTD immunity for that.

Reactions: ShySquare and Evil
K

Kokayi005

Wanna emphasize this all of this. My first girlfriend wanted me to talk dirty to her. As a virgin at the time, I totally didn't get it, didn't understand why she'd want that, and had a hard time getting accustomed to it.
but uh, I got better.

Not me. I'm never gonna do it. That's not who I am. And I would never ask a woman to change for me. So she better not expect that of me. So If yall are ok with all this, have at it. But I don't like seeing it non-stop in every interaction. Even when I'm speeding thru the game. It's becoming a chore. I wonder if they took someone like me into account when these scenes were written? I guess I'm the only one who cares. All these years and putting up with all this never gets any easier. Even on a hentai website I'm an outcast. That's incredible.

I personally think that you read too much into the negatives of characters and situations WAY too much to where you inflect it into IRL situations, and a lot of times your own personal experiences. It's a fantasy world, just let it play out as such, because real life sucks ass. I get that you like the normal romantic stuff, and I'm a notorious sucker for that stuff myself, but you're letting it get to you too much to where everyone, including myself wonder 'Why do you play this game when you just simply don't like everything that what TiTS is about?'

At this point If I don't finish it or at least get as far as I can, I'll always wonder "what happened? How would I handle that? What choices would I have made. What was the point of all the talking I've done here and starting these games over and over again to get and force myself to finish it if I'm just gonna give up and quit again. I forced myself to finish Bloodborne. I forced myself to few Resident Evil games. So I can I force myself to tough it out and beat this game despite how shitty it makes me feel.

Last edited by a moderator:

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
At this point If I don't finish it or at least get as far as I can, I'll always wonder "what happened? How would I handle that? What choices would I have made. What was the point of all the talking I've done here and starting these games over and over again to get and force myself to finish it if I'm just gonna give up and quit again. I forced myself to finish Bloodborne. I forced myself to few Resident Evil games. So I can I force myself to tough it out and beat this game despite how shitty it makes me feel.
that's the antithesis of what you should be playing games for. you play for enjoyment, not to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

K

Kokayi005

If you don't force yourself thru trials and push thru stuff that makes you sick or uncomfortable you never get any better as a person. I don't enjoy a whole lot. But I enjoyed the games at one point. So that means I have to push thru instead of taking the easy way out.

FelixDracc

Dec 21, 2016
Canada
First is Sera, and I don't like her mainly because she portrays the worst type of dom from the BDSM scene.
Second one is Kiro is the first one that comes to mind, I really wish there was a way I could just friend zone her.
Third would be Syri, which I am really torn on. Since she is one of the few characters that can flip roles she can dom or sub with her petplay bets, but the penis thing just bothers me on a level I can't really understand. But I like her story so I at least befriend her.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
If you don't force yourself thru trials and push thru stuff that makes you sick or uncomfortable you never get any better as a person. I don't enjoy a whole lot. But I enjoyed the games at one point. So that means I have to push thru instead of taking the easy way out.
Again, I'm sorry, but that's a shit philosophy of going through things. It's like saying, "I'm going to work at a sewage factory where my boss is shit, I'm constantly sprayed with shit on a daily basis, and I get shit pay, but I'll make it through eventually."

No, you get the hell out of whatever crap situation you're in ASAP if you legitimately don't enjoy it. There's such a difference between adversity and masochism.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
First is Sera, and I don't like her mainly because she portrays the worst type of dom from the BDSM scene.
Second one is Kiro is the first one that comes to mind, I really wish there was a way I could just friend zone her.
Third would be Syri, which I am really torn on. Since she is one of the few characters that can flip roles she can dom or sub with her petplay bets, but the penis thing just bothers me on a level I can't really understand. But I like her story so I at least befriend her.
Kiro can be friendzoned if you're a Techie, not that I do that. I think she needs a repeatable scene for recieving anal.

Syri though, you're just being sacrilegious.

K

Kokayi005

@ScarletteKnight
Even you think that? Fine. Fuck it. I quit.
I just can't do it anymore.
I guess the reason I quit the games in the past must've been this.
I just can't reconcile my strong distaste who people are, and what people like; with the fact that I often don't want to be around them or what they like.
I'm done. I'll ask the Admins to delete my account here.

Dinaverg

Sep 20, 2017
Not me. I'm never gonna do it. That's not who I am. And I would never ask a woman to change for me. So she better not expect that of me. So If yall are ok with all this, have at it.
and this is why precisely one of the two of us can satisfy a woman...

anyways, I second the therapy thing. there are some self destructive behaviors to take care of here

K

Kokayi005

and this is why precisely one of the two of us can satisfy a woman...

anyways, I second the therapy thing. there are some self destructive behaviors to take care of here

Give it time.
Who knows what the future holds.
I tried for a week to make friends here. Make peace with people's tastes. And speed run the games.
I failed.
So I'm going to formally apologize to everyone here. For derailing conversations with my own issues. For bring unrest to your forum community with depressing subject matter. Sorry.
I thought this was the place for me, but it's not.
I requested Savin delete my account. If he doesn't (for whatever reason) I'll personally go thru and delete any posts I can.
Clean break.

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
for me it's feminine female characters with cocks. it just squicks me out and i can't get into it

i'd love to shack up with characters like Amber, Nevrie, Kiro, Zo'dee, Flahne, Syri, and various others, but the whole "bulging baseball/basketball sized balls with a meaty, thick, squeezeable, suckable, manly bitch-breaker cock" etc entries in their descriptions just seriously turn me off. I know other people like it, but i just can't get it, if there were ways like Sera's path were you could remove their cocks, then yeah i'd be good. As it is though, i just cant.

Dinaverg

Sep 20, 2017
for me it's feminine female characters with cocks. it just squicks me out and i can't get into it

i'd love to shack up with characters like Amber, Nevrie, Kiro, Zo'dee, Flahne, Syri, and various others, but the whole "bulging baseball/basketball sized balls with a meaty, thick, squeezeable, suckable, manly bitch-breaker cock" etc entries in their descriptions just seriously turn me off. I know other people like it, but i just can't get it, if there were ways like Sera's path were you could remove their cocks, then yeah i'd be good. As it is though, i just cant.

Can't Flahne just retract hers?

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
I avoid most male npc's for romance. For females Riya, The dommy Caterpillar girl on Myrillian the doctor who gives you the tattoo on the butt Amma Sera Merchant queen Pippa. Most of the males are simply cause not really into male content and for the females well the ones i've mentioned don't interest me for various reasons be it there personalities or i'm not fond of there character.

FelixDracc

Dec 21, 2016
Canada
Kiro can be friendzoned if you're a Techie, not that I do that. I think she needs a repeatable scene for recieving anal.

Syri though, you're just being sacrilegious.

Didn't ever see that you could friendzone her as a techie, I will have to check that out.

Yeah Syri was a hard choice to make.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Riya, The dommy Caterpillar girl on Myrillian the doctor who gives you the tattoo on the butt Amma Sera Merchant queen Pippa
You might want to throw in a few commas because that is one scary looking description for Riya :p

Reactions: ShySquare
Apr 23, 2019
Herms and futas, absolutely hate them.

I make a pass for the Frostwyrm, and the Slaverbreakers are pretty much just females from where I stand regardless of their bio.

But I get really disappointed when I find another Futa or herm.

Reactions: Tubten

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Herms and futas, absolutely hate them.

I make a pass for the Frostwyrm, and the Slaverbreakers are pretty much just females from where I stand regardless of their bio.

But I get really disappointed when I find another Futa or herm.

Do you hate them because of how common they are...or ??

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Futas and Herms stole his personal stereo.

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai