Which Sexable NPC(s) Does Your Steele Not Bang?

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
As can be suggested by the title, I'm curious to know what preferences your particular Steele may have when it comes (heh) to getting down and dirty with someone or if whether you, the player, find any particular sexable NPC's sexy times content to just not be your cup of tea.

On my end, I must confess that I tend to avoid fan-favorite — at least, that's the impression I got — Stella altogether because 1) I'm not really into bimbos and 2) I very much prefer sub!pc content (which is not to say that I can't enjoy dom!pc content; I just rather that it'd be of the power bottom variety). That being said, if it were possible to simply befriend her, I would be up for that (especially since it's not too often that my female Steele has a fellow heiress as a buddy)!

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
straight pc avoids males and herms

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
@Crablord My Steele is pretty much the opposite. Also really into bottoming and power-bottoming.

Is it bad that I don't know who Stella is?

Edit: also avoiding bimbo characters.

Last edited:

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Anyone who's become so much of a bimbo that it affects their fundamental character. I'm actually okay with a lot of the New Texas characters because most of them are still capable of normal thought and the Treatment just makes them really focused on sex on top of their pre-existing personalities, but characters like Mitzi, Brandy, or bimbo Penny are completely off the list because it feels like they aren't even people anymore and it just unsettles me.

Also, I'm not overly fond of characters with ovipositors. I won't outright avoid them, but I almost never seek them out with the goal of fucking them. I guess the best way I could put it is that being filled with eggs isn't necessarily a turn off on its own, but it feels like something unnatural that should be inflicted upon you if you lose a fight or piss someone off, not something you seek out on purpose. That, and the insect designs in this game generally aren't my thing just for purely subjective reasons.

Reactions: Kesil

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Anyone who's become so much of a bimbo that it affects their fundamental character. I'm actually okay with a lot of the New Texas characters because most of them are still capable of normal thought and the Treatment just makes them really focused on sex on top of their pre-existing personalities, but characters like Mitzi, Brandy, or bimbo Penny are completely off the list because it feels like they aren't even people anymore and it just unsettles me.

Also, I'm not overly fond of characters with ovipositors. I won't outright avoid them, but I almost never seek them out with the goal of fucking them. I guess the best way I could put it is that being filled with eggs isn't necessarily a turn off on its own, but it feels like something unnatural that should be inflicted upon you if you lose a fight or piss someone off, not something you seek out on purpose. That, and the insect designs in this game generally aren't my thing just for purely subjective reasons.

I agree very much with that first part. No shade to those who like bimbos but they just don't do it for me personally. Although I welcome Mitzi aboard as a crewmate, I just can't bring myself to have my Steele sleep with her in her current state of mind. What happened to her was simply tragic and I wish that there was a way to undo the effects of the drugs that she was forced to take. :(

And I'm not a huge fan of characters with ovipositors, myself, but they've kinda grown on me a little. I just try to pretend that their ovipositors are regular cocks if I like the character design tbh.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
That's what bothers me about Mitzi, yeah. It just feels like there's nothing there but 'must fuck'. I felt really bad about lying to her, but there was no way I wanted someone like her around. :( I haven't dealt with Brandy, but I've heard she's not that bad, so I dunno. And I like Penny too much to bimob-ify her.

As for characters my Steeles won't fuck? Men, to start, though to be fair there aren't enough of them in the game for it to be an issue. And there are some characters I like but don't want to fuck because of story reasons, or because I've read up on their scenes and don't care for that, or other reasons. *shrug*

DespairMD

Nov 30, 2018
Most of the robots really don’t do it for me. For example, I love Yoma’s character to death, but I just don’t really get into the sex all that much. Besides, I typically am not a big fan of Vagina only NPCs anyways

Reactions: ShySquare and Kesil

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
For me, its male characters and characters where Steele has to be a sub. Neither appeals to me. Same with unavoidable anal done to Steele.

And Slab, Brandy is fun, definitely more depth to her than one might expect.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
For me, its male characters and characters where Steele has to be a sub. Neither appeals to me. Same with unavoidable anal done to Steele.

And Slab, Brandy is fun, definitely more depth to her than one might expect.
That's hilarious, because I get upset when scenes force me to not do anal.

Now NPCs I haven't slept with... uh, certain guys aren't my type, like your buddy that guards Zheng Shi, and again the overly bimbo'd girls like Mitzi feel wrong. But not many other people are off limits.

Reactions: ShySquare

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
My self insert won't bang anything with tits

My main Steele, though, if he's horny he'll fuck whatever he beats

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I've never done anything with Ogram and Amma beyond talking to them. Which is weird, because I like them and they're both totally into other people, but I don't wanna horn in. Same with Beatrice Reasner. Loved hanging out with her, not gonna bed her. Though I did ask for her panties as a joke, was shocked she gave them over! :p

Never messed with Kane either. I get where he's coming from.

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
Basically any masculine character if they're a girl, any feminine character if they're a boy. The only Steele I have that isn't picky is a hermaphroditic slime.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
  • Hyper characters
  • Muscled characters
  • Characters that deal with impregnating Steele
  • Overtly tall characters
  • Overtly small characters
  • Overtly female-presenting male characters
  • Characters with a non-biped body
  • Goo characters
  • Bimbos
  • Robots
  • Most furries (especially muzzled/beaked ones)
  • Characters with multiple arms/eyes/heads
  • Bearded characters
  • Bald characters
  • Characters with certain skin colours/tan
From that list, the common characters I avoid the most are:
  • Venus pitchers in general
  • Mitzi
  • Amber
  • Shizuya
  • Mirrin
  • Jumper pirates
  • Cynthia
  • Frostwyrm
  • Verusha
  • Siegwulfe
  • Kiro
  • Slyveren Slavebreaker
  • Del
  • Vi

Last edited:
K

Kokayi005

Any character that's an asshole or self-absorbed.
Like Riya. It's a shame that a racist cop is a brown person. But maybe that was the point. Since racism can be in anyone. Still.
Other than her, I don't like old men or women.
I only like women, futa, or if the most extremely effeminate boys. But IRL even that wouldn't fly.
My version of Steele isn't a party animal or a womanizer when I have to option to prevent it.
I also don't like Sera or that mean cowlady in Space Texas. But I get why they're so mad. I understand. Still.

I like women that are motherly, kind, classy. They can party but don't be falling down drunk and vomiting talking about "this is my jam".
Right now Kimber, Fisianna, Brandy, Erika, & Azra are my favorites this play thru.
Guilty pleasure wise I still like Flahne, Penny, Kelly and some of those ant queens on Myrellion. Though the war setting and jackboots ruin a lot of interest in sex amongst those characters too. Meh.

K

Kokayi005

Personality and character development.

I agree with everything said there.
That said I have yet to meet Frosty.

EDIT:
All I see in the wikia is a Frostywyrm

Last edited by a moderator:

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
I agree with everything said there.
That said I have yet to meet Frosty.
She's the Frostwyrm that you can encounter on the right-most part of Uveto's map. You need to stand your ground and beat her without killing her three times before she'll talk to you to figure out why you keep coming back there if you don't want her dead. From there you start talking about her species and stuff and your relationship is born.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Personality and character development.

Also, Frosty being “female/feminine” by formality only

Fair enough. Any specifics about each? I always find it interesting to see what motivates people about certain characters that break their usual preferences

Also, on thread topic: I don't enjoy most taurs. I have exceptions, but for the most part they're one of types that I generally avoid or skip through the scenes of to get to the rest of the content.

K

Kokayi005

She's the Frostwyrm that you can encounter on the right-most part of Uveto's map. You need to stand your ground and beat her without killing her three times before she'll talk to you to figure out why you keep coming back there if you don't want her dead. From there you start talking about her species and stuff and your relationship is born.

Yeah. I started seeing the full picture when no one else is named Frosty. Never been one for beastiality myself so it didn't occur to me when I looked it up.

K

Kokayi005

No I mean she just a straight up lizard shitting in the woods. No clothes, no job, growls and attacks people. And if she has a culture I bet it's not about cities and shops and government. She's not a woman with scales. She's just a flat out lizard that can fly. That's not my style. Although I did go to a beach town near me IRL that sold a drink called a "Dragon Fuck".

Reactions: Paradox01

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
No I mean she just a straight up lizard shitting in the woods. No clothes, no job, growls and attacks people. And if she has a culture I bet it's not about cities and shops and government. She's not a woman with scales. She's just a flat out lizard that can fly. That's not my style. Although I did go to a beach town near me IRL that sold a drink called a "Dragon Fuck".
I mean, that's not how that works. Humans are apes, Ausar are canines, Frostwyrms are reptiles; they're all sapient, so fucking either is not bestiality. She's not an animal, she has language and is capable of higher thought and consent.

K

Kokayi005

Like I said, not my thing. To each their own.
If it doesn't look mostly human to me and a female human at that, unsubscribe.
I'm just not into it. But he can do his own thing. I'm just saying how I feel.

A

Athena

After all this time, I think it's mostly just the more...creative species, tbh. My Main Steele sticks to any Biped without a dick, but in other runs, I usually get everyone else. But the only ones I go out of my way to avoid are the parasites (it's just kinda gross to me, sorry), Semith, Xanthe, and Zea. I mean, I'll still hang out with them, I just can't wrap my head around their sexual biology. Even then, I think I've screwed them all at least once, even if it was while I was furiously clicking the "load" button as quickly as possible.

So basically it's just Butt Bugs. And everyone on Zheng-Shi, since I haven't even stepped foot there yet.