Where is NT going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I understand perfectly well that New Texas was the result of certain writer/programmer's cowslut fetishes.  But is anything actually going to be happening to NT going forward?  At the moment, the planet feels more like a amusement theme park than anything else, and has a number of ends that are begging for expansion.  

Also, is Musk and Muscle on the unholy list of to do?  

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Everything there is muh fetish. And it was meant to be a non-plot sex-filled planet. Big T even advertises it as a vacation spot in the email he sends you.

Anyway, I'm sure there'll be more scenes; there's at least one added every month. The Miscreant Manor was 12k words alone.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
New Texas is a side planet. It's meant to be a sexual amusement park.

That said, there are ~plans~ for quests and shit there. Just so far down the priority pole I can't even see 'em anymore.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I have plans to add more Haley content and possibly a taur breeding ranch if I ever get enough time. Honestly, by the time we get to the end of TiTS I expect NT to be a sprawling metropolis of content.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You have as much stuff on your plate as Savin.

M

MateMint

That said, there are ~plans~ for quests and shit there. Just so far down the priority pole I can't even see 'em anymore.

Plans, may that be for our little cow Reaha and her sister? I hope so, getting a deeper insight into how fucked up the treatment really is. Even for a universe full of sex-crazed aliens.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
So many plans. Such wonderful plans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Plans, may that be for our little cow Reaha and her sister? I hope so, getting a deeper insight into how fucked up the treatment really is. Even for a universe full of sex-crazed aliens.

Reaha and sister are definitely a start.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Reaha and her families home would be a good excuse to finally leave T's Ranch and finally head out (expand) to New Texas proper.

No, you're not going to be leaving T's Ranch. That would serve literally no purpose.

At most, Reaha's thing might be a 1-2 room event like Puppyslutmas that takes you there and back, never to be seen again.

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
No, you're not going to be leaving T's Ranch. That would serve literally no purpose.

Damn

At most, Reaha's thing might be a 1-2 room event like Puppyslutmas that takes you there and back, never to be seen again.

But if it's going to be anything like puppyslutmas, it'll be well worth it.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I'm still waiting until we find out NT is actually a ranch not a dairy, along with all the Soylent-Green-is-made-from-people stuff.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
nah

>implying cowsluts don't get protein from cum

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Also, is Musk and Muscle on the unholy list of to do?  

I missed this on my first read through of the thread, I'm gonna do a bunch of edits to Musk and Muscle, mainly the name, a bit too on the nose. Plus the doc itself needs some decent revisions, so at this point, it's not even on the to-do list.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
May the inspiration be with you Altair.  M&M is one of my personally most anticipated pieces of content.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016

The bimbo trap treatment is still in the works, right? 

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
My biggest question regarding NT would have to be "what else is going on there besides Big T's farm?"

Eastin

Aug 3, 2016
My biggest question regarding NT would have to be "what else is going on there besides Big T's farm?"

From what Savin said earlier, everything we do in NT will be in Big T's ranch. But some expansion to the area is probably on the way, or will be eventually. 

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Secret underground dairy farm like that one ShindoL doujinshi. Gee, I wonder why their milk and beef tastes so good?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Secret underground dairy farm like that one ShindoL doujinshi. Gee, I wonder why their milk and beef tastes so good?

I have you know that if you are talking about this manga, it's full-on PSA done through hentai allegory, good sir. Processing humans aren't nearly as profitable.

Now I read throught it again, and like before I'm crying tears of shame while eating the stress away with ham sandwiches. Thanks, dude. :negative:

Status
Not open for further replies.