Multiple Penny penis sizes

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
So I was looking at the new pics for Penny (@Fenoxo the backer wall does work. I tried looking at it without logging in) and I saw three different penis sizes for the penis she gets with Throbb. I also saw three different horse cock sizes. How is that possible? I thought that using the horse dick on her precludes the use of Throbb. Unless... I did notice that when you go back to Tarkus, you can find another horse penis out in the wild. Can you keep giving Penny more horse cocks to make her own penis bigger?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Throbb has different sizes for the three stages, yes, but the Synth sheath adds various lengths dependent on the original length of the cock. None would be smallest and the various stages are enhanced, the third and final stage only gaining a few inches compared to the others. The sheath is a one time deal, though, and if given before final stage of throbbing prevents cumsluttery.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Anybody else find it weird, how in the pictures, her shortest horsecock size (12 inches) is roughly as long as her longest canine cock size (17 inches)?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I didn't pay it much attention, honestly. Was too busy drooling over the canines to pay the horsies much attention.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Anybody else find it weird, how in the pictures, her shortest horsecock size (12 inches) is roughly as long as her longest canine cock size (17 inches)?

The poor representation of declared sizes (all sizes, not only cocks) is my biggest problem with the busts.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There is usualy thing that between arts is hard to keep ratio unless well making copypaste pcik and adjusting. Anyay there was series of bimbo penny...err she isn't yet able to been bimbo ingame or am I missing something?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
The poor representation of declared sizes (all sizes, not only cocks) is my biggest problem with the busts.

with Zephyr's being the worst. She looks like 14-16 inches in the bust, but is actually 6.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Meh, the Penny busts are gorgeous so I don't mind.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
with Zephyr's being the worst. She looks like 14-16 inches in the bust, but is actually 6.

I thought we went through this already in other threads time and time again. She is 6 inches when flaccid and it later in one of her scenes mentions her being "well over a foot long" (so like 14-18 inches).

Also keep in mind that she is whooping 9 feet tall.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
She is 5.4 inches flaccid and 9 inches erect, according to her code. Scene says otherwise ("The bitch-breaking length between her legs is well past a foot long"), so I'm guessing Fen or Gedan done goofed. If you divide by her flaccidMultiplier of 0.6 instead of multiply, you get 15 inches, which sounds more accurate.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
(all sizes, not only cocks)

Briha's stated to have "pert, small breasts". There's no way those breasts in her bust (heh) are on the smaller side of the scale.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh right that is already ingame. Oh well never going for penny but dr. badger change so forgot about this one -_-'

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Briha's stated to have "pert, small breasts". There's no way those breasts in her bust (heh) are on the smaller side of the scale.

Makes you wish the artists would stick to character description accuracy instead of imagining their own.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I kinda like the artists being able to do as they want, especially when we now have alot of Adjatha, Shou AND misc. busts to choose from.

Jacques00 can't avoid adding a lot on the chest, and Adjatha's busts are straightforward caricatures. And only Shou seems to know when enough is enough.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Jacques00 can't avoid adding a lot on the chest, and Adjatha's busts are straightforward caricatures. And only Shou seems to know when enough is enough.

That may be why Shou has done so many of the busts. That, and having the same style of artwork across the board is quite useful.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
The only thing bothering me (just a pet peeve, really) about the new Penny busts is how apparently a 12 inch horsecock is longer than a 17 inch dogcock, not regarding the general size of her endowments.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I kinda like the artists being able to do as they want, especially when we now have alot of Adjatha, Shou AND misc. busts to choose from.

I really like being able to choose the style I prefer for every character, but it'd be nice if artists could at least "follow canon" when possible.

P.S. Alot as a TiTS beast when?

P.S.2. I asked it before, and I will ask it again: is there a way one can see every bust so far?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I really like being able to choose the style I prefer for every character, but it'd be nice if artists could at least "follow canon" when possible.

P.S. Alot as a TiTS beast when?

P.S.2. I asked it before, and I will ask it again: is there a way one can see every bust so far?

Github is your best bet for the current in-game one's and their non-downscaled versions.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
You might not believe it, but I actually got Jacques00 to boost the sizes of the dog dicks.

...just not enough, apparently!

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

Opinions are like assholes, yadda yadda.

@Kesil no problem, just returning a favour for all the time FenForums helped me when I had a brainfart.